• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
My internet connection is extremely poor right now, so I don't know when I can have vids done. Recording didn't start on all TVs until most of the way through teams. Apologies to the Olivians if none of your matches were recorded. I totally forgot at the time that only one TV was recording. Vids could take quite some time. If any speedy vids services are needed, message me about it and be prepared for some bribery ;).

Great tournament everyone! 26 + teams only people is a pretty good size. With some key people missing and knowledge of the game increasing, it's only going to get better. MA2 in April? Let's start putting together some good dates.

Sage, I do have your wiimote.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
No Pits then? I guess I will have to show up next tournament to show you all the the game's actually suppose to be played.
(hint: it's 'arrow', 'arrow', arrow', 'side-B')
Don't worry i was reping pit i just got kicked out by battle crist in my 2nd game.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Second half of April, not first half. If it has to be first half, then please not on the weekend of the 12th. I've got so many things planned for that day already XD

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Dude FTS you have to get that battle with me and PC. SONIC DITTO!! ahhaha that was tight... well yeah and also that crew battle that i didnt even have to fight in ;)

Lada

Smash Apprentice
dang xsyven, that sucks well i really wanted to see your wolf.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sooo... I have a vote for April 19th, cause Vahn will be around that time. He could push for the 26th, but the 19th would be awesome.

Anyone? Votes? Anyone?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
First of all, I would like to make a shout out to FTS's laptop, for realizing the truth. :p
This is actually a pretty funny story... When Zack asked what I want as my team name, I said something like "I don't know," so he got smart and was about to type THAT down as my team name, so I decided to to suggest the team name "Zack Sucks". Well, Zack tried to pull another fast one by putting "PC Sucks" as the team name, instead, and when he hit enter, an error message popped up and the tournament program had to be restarted. :chuckle: (It's probably much funnier if you saw it as it was happening than reading a story, but whatever.)

...as for another shout out...? Congrats, Dai-David-A, for making a comeback by beating Xchristian (punny? not really, for both puns :ohwell:) in two best-of-five sets to claim the tournament! Geez, I'm typing really strange things right now...but now for serious stuff.

As for an April tournament, I wold prefer one after the end of the Spring Semester (if that's possible). I'm sure some others attending some colleges would also prefer this. I'll get back to you when I double-check when that is.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I belive the 29th is a better date. Oh and mexican brigade make sure not to use your ssbx at the next tournoment. they changed a few things such as falco and pika's d-throw chain grab.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I belive the 29th is a better date. Oh and mexican brigade make sure not to use your ssbx at the next tournoment. they changed a few things such as falco and pika's d-throw chain grab.
... 26th or 19th? Those are the two being tossed around XD

lengeta

Smash Ace
Either looks good for me, give us a good 2 weeks or so notice sos we can get work off. And who's hosting this one?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
yeah im guessing you guys already heard the bad news with our wii, looks like no practice for us :dizzy:
:p hahaha now is our chance!

yeah i will need at least a two week notice for work.
either works for me i believe...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If Metal 2 ends up being on April 26th, I demand that you dedicate the tournament to Xsyven, since it's mah burfday. :D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The 26th? A tournament on Wednesday? Turnout will be horrible, although still not as small as the entire St. George competitive (and semi-competitive) smash community... :p Buuuuurrrnnnnn! Okay, with joking aside; it turns out final exams are from April 25 through May 1. I would rather have a tournament when the week is almost over than the week before the exams, so I vote for the 29th.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Opps, I forgot to advance the calendar to April when I checked it on my computer. XD But I stand by what I said about a Wednesday tournament... :p And as for that tournament date...I don't really care anymore. The 19th will probably turn out to be better for me, now...

Gojira

Smash Lord
yes make it the 19th.

I am sad I didnt do more MMes last tourney. So since i am retiring i can make this tourney my FINAL TOURNEY WITH MANY MMes.

ill do Bowser vs
King Dedede vs
DK vs
and
jigglypuff vs

slave1

Smash Lord
schweet. anyways who is bringing the super insanely hot peppers

i can bring a power strip. but ask someone else to bring TV's i hate moving mine. and i have done it toooooo much

Gojira

Smash Lord
Mm

Im not 100% sure how my finacial situation will be by this tournament. However, im throwing out two MM's. If you choose to accept sweet. I will let you guys know the day before the tourney if im going to do em.

C!Z
10$
Marth vs DDD
Best of 5

Staz
5$
Ike Ditto
Best of 5

Staz

Smash Lord
Im not 100% sure how my finacial situation will be by this tournament. However, im throwing out two MM's. If you choose to accept sweet. I will let you guys know the day before the tourney if im going to do em.

C!Z
10$
Marth vs DDD
Best of 5

Staz
5$
Ike Ditto
Best of 5
lol i thought you didnt play ike?

Top Bottom