• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Useful Snake tricks topic

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Do you know any small tricks that you use as Snake but don't think that making a topic just for one or two of them is the right thing to do? Well, you can share any of this small things that make your Snake a better opponent here.

I like to

-Dair out of a shield
-Nair out of a shield
-Down tilt into an Up tilt into a Nair
-When people are edge stalling on Final Destination, jump off the stage and Bair them. Sometimes it can stage spike.
-Dair a recovering DeDeDe

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
C4 and a mine under a platform, so I can activate both and hit them with both if they are below or on the platform, this effectively restricts around 1/3 of the stage. It's brilliant when you're influencing tech chases too.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Ah, when I'm hovering, I hold onto a grenade. When I land, I push R. People who like punishing your landing are in for a surprise.

Yeah, C4 and Mine under platform is an epic win.

I liked doing that, then D-Throwing people then F-Smashing the direction that I predict them to roll in.

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
I like to mess around with people by trapping them with a ton of down throws lol. Hmm also I like to shield drop a grenade then short hop and throw it down in front of my opponent (this sometimes tricks opponents that assume I'm gonna be left open for an attack). And last, if I have a 1 stock lead then I'll take my time to finish off my opponent's last stock by a sticky.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
By PK Cannon Ball you mean PKT2, which is when Ness/Lucas fly at you. I actually never thought of dairing out of a shield there, that sounds really useful.

Top Bottom