• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

use one picture to describe how do u feel today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
[this image has been rendered null and void]

why? because playable obelisk trade, that's why.

EDIT:

damn it, i must've been duped! the guy who i already gave the 20 bucks to last week didn't show up with the card! i gotta stop falling for stuff like that...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883

so as it turns out, the person i gave the $20 to actually was legitimately going to give it to me as soon as he can, the only holdup is that he can't find it after searching high and low and turning over everything but the kitchen sink (actually under his bed is the only place he hasn't checked, and it might actually be under there). in the meantime, he and another of my YuGiOh cardgame friends hooked me up with a super-special-awesome deck as a holdoff until they can find it. (okay, this'll be the last time i put stuff like this long description here)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
panty and stocking with garterbelt OST is making me feel so.... HNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

i dont think the actual OST cover is appropriate for this forum so i'll post something SLIIIIIGHTLY more acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom