• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USB Loader w/ SSBB?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I have it as well. Really nice to just put all my VC/Wii Ware games on my SD card menu and then all my games, HBC, and USB Loader GX on the normal Wii menu.
The channels can also load Ocarina codes for Brawl immediately. :D Works great with snapshot method.
Yeah its amazing. Wow, I didn't think of Snapshot hacking with it, I could use that to load Brawl+ :).

Forgot exactly how its done but I know you need a .bin of the .gct, any codes you need as well??

CriticalToast

Smash Rookie
I got the coolest ****ing thing. You can make channels from the ISO's to load with your USBLoader, it takes 5-10 blocks per channel and you can load them from the main channel and it has the regular animation. If anyone wants the program, its ****ing sick.
Wow, that sounds pretty cool. What's it called?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Wow, that sounds pretty cool. What's it called?
I'll get a download link later today, forgot exactly what its called but its really cool. I have the following channels on my first page of the Wii:

Disc Channel
Mario Kart Wii
Texture Hacked Brawl
Call of Duty 5
Wii Sports
Smash 64
Mario Kart 64
GC Backup Loader .2
The Homebrew Channel
GeckOS
(I think the Wad Manager, not sure if I have something else).

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226649

I should update it to say that the loader files are now packaged with the tweaker...
The only problem with that method is I have no idea how to legitimately get (meaning if I find them in my Wii or do I extract them from Brawl etc.) the sdkey.bin and sdiv.bin files and I can't find them simply by googling them (You can't link the download link for those files on here so I'm assuming it is illegal to distribute them in some sort).

illinialex24

Smash Hero
The only problem with that method is I have no idea how to legitimately get (meaning if I find them in my Wii or do I extract them from Brawl etc.) the sdkey.bin and sdiv.bin files and I can't find them simply by googling them (You can't link the download link for those files on here so I'm assuming it is illegal to distribute them in some sort).
Yeah it is but you can generally find them fairly easily through links on other sites.

Top Bottom