• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Us Europeans are getting the short end of the stick!

SSB_FANATIC

Smash Rookie
Even though I live in Canada, that must suck to get games late (besides from Mario Strikers Charged)

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
LOL@Europeans. Hitler pwned yeh.

Good ol' 'merica came and saved teh day.

Americans Smash better anyway. ZING.
Wow! What an excellent way to head straight off topic, and make yourself look like a selfish idiot.

I just hope that Brawl doesn't come out any later than January for us, i'd be pretty devistated if that ends up to be the case. I guess ill just have to play other games to pass the painstaking time until then.

Fawriel

Smash Master
France and Germany are big enough to not need much interaction with other countries, therefore they don't care about learning other languages. Scandinavia and the Netherlands should take over Europe really.
:(
LOL@Europeans. Hitler pwned yeh.

Good ol' 'merica came and saved teh day.

Americans Smash better anyway. ZING.
...what on earth are you on?

So, where were we?
Yeah.

Pity us Europeans! *shakes fist*

And send us the game! *shakes more*

On the other hand if they do still fix everything up, it might be worth the wait. I don't want to have to play a Super Smash Bros. where Fox's up-smash is the second-most powerful. =P

The Black Cat

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that does suck.
Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm...look at the bright side! When you get the game for the first time, you'll know twice as much as we did! If you are going to sit there "waiting and hearing through the world wide web".

Fawriel

Smash Master
That's not exactly an advantage. I'd rather find out about WW Link's techniques myself than read about them a thousand times in the forums...

But I sure as hell WILL read everything a thousand times!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
And, like I said, it's not like we're worried about unlockables. Of course, some are. However, it's the gap of experience between the two regions. See, some people just don't have that extra 16 Euros to import the game from America. Plus, by the time it finally does arrive, it's already just a few weeks before it comes out in Europe anyway. It's just not worth the waiting.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
You never know they might still release Brawl in Europe this year before Christmas. They should atleast set the date for European release within the next few months.

Also @Rune, please stop going off topic with all this American hate, it just provokes more hate as you can see... All countries have flaws and negative stereotypes.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The [I guess you'd call it racism] in this thread is kind of unsettling. Don't make fun of a country unless it's your own.

Rune

Smash Lord
Also @Rune, please stop going off topic with all this American hate, it just provokes more hate as you can see... All countries have flaws and negative stereotypes.
I didn't start that junk, nor do I hate Americans. However, I'm not one to let people walk over me, and I admit I enjoy a little flaming from time to time.. that's why I jump at the opportunity. I already asked the 'haters' to stop their provocative talk because I know I won't be able to stop myself from jumping back in the ring if they continue.

Top Bottom