• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED: Results + Bracket* NJ smashfest/Tournament

_kSo_

Smash Master

Super Smash Battle Opera I

Here are the results from SSBO I

1st m3gav01t
2nd valoem
3rd KSO
4th Wonsang
5th MarioReincarnate
5th BOX
7th Purg
7th IRA
9th Ame

bracket:
[Unavailable at the moment]

Everyone had a great time, i really hope more people can show up for SSBO II

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I wish i could come :'( But now that you mentioned chinese food i want some. I might have that for dinner tonight =D

Zantetsu

Smash Master
i know when is someone going to host a smashfest in southwest missouri? :O
Never. I posted a thread looking for smashers in my area when i first started smashboards in september and just last week i got a response and its still a long drive to the place T_T

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hmm, doesn't look like anybody can show up...lol all right well, this was kinda short notice as well. we'll see if anyone else sees this thread

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Kso, I'm holding a smashfest in Mount Olive, Morris County some time later. I haven't made a day yet but its sometime later this month. 2 People already from prinston already might come.

Its going to be SSBM and SSB. Do you play SSBM also? Cause the number of gamers there will favor SSBM.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Holy crap that's far, but interesting. Depending on how far the smashfest is I'll come by for a while. I'll search up Princeton over mapquest just in case.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm at Purdue University @ West Lafayette, IN

note

<-------------
lol ok
I was just wondering because you leave exactly when I do and I leave earlier than most people so I figured there'd be a remote chance we are going to the same school >_>

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Hey I will be free on that day... I will DEFINITELY go if you explain to me how to get there from Manhattan.

PS - finally got internet again.

-MR

_kSo_

Smash Master
There you go: I've updated the 1st page. Those are the details regarding this weekend. Hope you guys can make it.

MR - It isn't too hard to get to where I am from Manhattan - Just mapquest it. Or google maps, whichever one floats your boat

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Smashfest = yayuhhzzz

We'll have to do the same on random non-tourney days over at Purdue, Alan. ^^

Gl hf in the tournament to all as well, if there is one.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Kitsune you should come over LOL. but for realz we'll have the same shiz goin on at Purdue. We are going to rock that place from top to bottom with smash

oh and occasionally guitar hero

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
kso - yeah, i'm there.

mr - just take the train from penn station to princeton junction. i can pick you up and give you a ride to alan's from there (it's less than 5 minutes away).

_kSo_

Smash Master
Ok guys, tourney is tomorrow, and i know a few of you need rides so make sure you get in contact with me via cell, aim or smashboards asap. hopefully you guys can all get to the train station at the same time so i dont have to make trips LOL

Thanks!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well first I need to find what train I could get on to get to the Princeton Junction station. Where could I find that out? Also I live in the Morris County which is Northwest New Jersey.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have work from 5 until 11, so i'll only be able to play friendlies i guess. which sucks.

Wonsang

Smash Rookie
Whoa, Megavolt beat Valoem? Jerry, what're you doing to yourself? Shape up--or maybe pikachu just didn't want to do all the work for you like he always does...maybe you should try next time.

Jk, good games.

Top Bottom