• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Hinesville!!! I used to visit family over there. You're about 45 minutes south of Savannah if I remember right. Get ahold of some of them. ^.^
oh? ur fam plays smash melee as well?

So who plays Starcraft.
nah, screw starcraft, its all about diablo 2. now everyone else is getting back into diablo 2 after d3 was announced, i heard d2 was #2 on seller charts.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
oh? ur fam plays smash melee as well?
No lol. When I was a younger teen, I would visit my Dad every 2 weeks due to his visitation rights. He was based at Ft. Stewart, but lived in Hinesville. Every so often we'd go up to Savannah to find stuff to do. My family does play Halo though ;)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm going to be in/around Riverdale,Ga (The town where TGMTSBCO took place) Thursday,Friday and Saturday. I'm not exactly sure about my availability on Thursday since I will be in the North Atlanta area part of the day however, I will be free all of Friday and most of Saturday.

If anything like smashfests, etc happen in or around the area around that time frame can someone please let me know? I won't have a car or reliable transportation so I may need a ride >.>, I'll try to manage something though.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hey, I'm going to be in/around Riverdale,Ga (The town where TGMTSBCO took place) Thursday,Friday and Saturday. I'm not exactly sure about my availability on Thursday since I will be in the North Atlanta area part of the day however, I will be free all of Friday and most of Saturday.

If anything like smashfests, etc happen in or around the area around that time frame can someone please let me know? I won't have a car or reliable transportation so I may need a ride >.>, I'll try to manage something though.
come to my crib im 13-17 mins from that area me and my brother can play with u. maybe i can get roni to get you and we can smash next wek right? just hit me up

Jx31

Smash Ace
come to my crib im 13-17 mins from that area me and my brother can play with u. maybe i can get roni to get you and we can smash next wek right? just hit me up
Cool, I'll send you a pm with contact info Monday when I get home from work. Got to work my all day shift right now. :urg:

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Alright guys, pack it in. Somebody close this thread. :falcon:GAwes:falcon: is back in Georgia, f*ck every thread in Atlantic south not created him.

i can't swim.... f*ck you, skin

Fall colors in the spring? N*gger please.

Zone

Smash Champion
not sure if this is where i could ask this but, Wednesday before EVO Me and Mankosuki are gonna drive to Atlanta. But the flight is Thursday.

was wondering if anyone was willing to house us wednesday night, we can offer friendlies :)

Also *If* possible, we can leave our car at someone's place until we get back from EVO. We won't need a ride, I don't mind getting a taxi to the airport.

Top Bottom