• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated for September - Georgia Power Rankings - Fried Chicken + Kool Aid

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
tong sux at smash bros
i 5 stock him with low tiers
mura sux too
he barely 2 stocked a lvl 9
i should be #1

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
elliot sux at smash bros
lost to samus in tournament
mura gets rocked by computer
therefore, pikachu

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
i so belong in teir 2 i better see me there for the love of god i can keep up with full metal and i beat pracs ganon this is bull **** lol
How many tournaments have you been to in GA? I know I haven't been to many recently, but I don't think I have ever played you. Also, how many have you placed or done well in?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i so belong in teir 2 i better see me there for the love of god i can keep up with full metal and i beat pracs ganon this is bull **** lol

ur point?

Do that in a tourney and we'll talk. Thanks for ur service.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@_@

Whats the top 10 gonna look like?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ^_^

*pat pat*
You've got some skills, no doubt- but as Carter states here below:

How many tournaments have you been to in GA? I know I haven't been to many recently, but I don't think I have ever played you. Also, how many have you placed or done well in?
Rankings are based on tournament placings and attendance, and tier 2 is made up of people who are almost as good as OR as good as the top 10.

Also, I'm just wondering because I forgot- not trying to be an *** here- did you take a game from me?
Because I'd define
"Keeping up" with someone as taking a few games from them
"Going even" with someone as trading games with them back and forth, like every other game

I'm not making any commentary here about your skills- I think you have potential in fact.
I'm just saying that a MM and a few friendlies don't count towards the PR.

@ 112+Gerbil- You guys wanna finish these new rankings up sometime this week?
=)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sigh o well i totaly understand you guys are so mean lol but like i said i am the first to oppose power rankings anyways . what you guys do i totaly support so its cool.

@carter ya we did play. as a matter o fact i beat you lol although on an unfai stage mushroom kingdom and you probably werent trying at the midnight gaming tourney we got pics online of us playing and you beat my brother in the finals im the black kid wearing the red jersey.altohugh i was a noob then sigh that and g4st5 are the only tourneys i ben too. i made it out of pools then got knock in the loser brackets and gerbil beat me by a stock:mad:

@fullmetal really me getting mad is hard this is why i dont direct the pr lol we played 4 games and you 2 stocked me once and the others i got you down to a stock and some change. MAN I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!! so plaese dont ever say your not tryin to be a *** cuz you far from it i simply view what you say as knoledge no hard FEELINDS WHAT SO EVER. i love the smash comminity end of story.:)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I beat Justing Wong at MVC2 once... well he was playing Servbot, Roll and Dan, I was using Magneto, Storm, Psylocke... I think he might've had an eye closes... the other mightve had pink eye or something, Was he using one hand? I dont remember the details, BUT I DEFINITELY BEAT JUSTING WONG!!!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I beat Justing Wong at MVC2 once... well he was playing Servbot, Roll and Dan, I was using Magneto, Storm, Psylocke... I think he might've had an eye closes... the other mightve had pink eye or something, Was he using one hand? I dont remember the details, BUT I DEFINITELY BEAT JUSTING WONG!!!
I shall call him and ask. Im pretty sure he said he was sleeping and he was forced to use a pad with no face buttons. real story.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ps i didnt plan on my comment to go this far really i was just talking lol. you guys are so concerned lmao
ahh, the classic "I've run out of false arguments and certainly had no legitimate ones to begin with" defense.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
tong are you trying to piss me off? i mean really when i said hi too you at the tourney you did even remember let alone talk smack. you havent even played me to say something like that. only ones who can say that are those who played me recentlly. DAWG CHILL OUT AND STAY OFF MY JOCK. im like the most chill smasher dude and honestly your pushing me please keep my name out yo mouth. you wanna say that so bad i see at a tourney dog real talk. i let my results speak i must be doing something right according to them

Prac352

Smash Lord
No . . . I SD'd twice in a friendly at 1:00 in the morning. And how many tournies have you been to? I would frown on nica in tier 2.

EDIT:
tong are you trying to piss me off? i mean really when i said hi too you at the tourney you did even remember let alone talk smack. you havent even played me to say something like that. only ones who can say that are those who played me recentlly. DAWG CHILL OUT AND STAY OFF MY JOCK. im like the most chill smasher dude and honestly your pushing me please keep my name out yo mouth. you wanna say that so bad i see at a tourney dog real talk.
Nicaboy sux at smash bros.

Top Bottom