• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Updated 06/09/16] 19XXTE 0.11, ROM Hack (Working on Console!)

Uair

Banned via Warnings
smasherx im not giving you my address to dox me idiot
I'm not smasherx, also you didn't ban him his name on kaillera is pooh or something.

The guy you banned was that fckvwls guy, im not bad/kindabad/reallybad is him.

My kaillera name is turok, I get 80-90 ping on your server.

Also if you want an everdrive i'm offering to give you my old one for free. But I guess since im apparently smasherx according to you, I won't help you.

:\ trolls will be trolls.

Edit: also smasher/cuddlytoys have the same ping because they're both in NC. Kindabad was def not smasher because he wouldn't harass me about how to Fthrow - fair - fthrow - fair - fast fall - uair - upB when I would just spike him. 100% sure based on how they play and act.

Not that I care, but it's kind of ****ed up you banned someone for being "Smasherx" when you think everybody is smasherx. You've claimed like 5 people on this site are him, you're obv not entirely trolling but literally ignorant. Shame.

Last edited:

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
bruh its expensive. go get 2.5 its so much cheaper than 3.0

i knew as i saw ur name my instinct told me sumthin bouta go down

Last edited:

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
I was willing to give cane it because he's a jerk and I thought we were friends but apparently not on smashboards...

https://krikzz.com/store/home/30-everdrive-64-v25.html

the price has gone down drastically. I paid like 300 dollars for mine. Then another 2 grand for a N64DD with F zero X Japanese cart and like 30 n64 controllers.
Is this price permanent, or is it just on sale for a limited time?

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
I don't think anything has had a set price permanently.

That's not how the world works.
Costco's hotdog and soda combo has been $1.50 for the past 30 years. What about that huh? lol

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Now you're basically putting into question my economic status...

Can you please stop?
Sure, why not? Even though you kinda started it.

Anyways can anyone answer my original question, before we get side tracked again?

Last edited:

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Sure, why not? Even though you kinda started it.

Anyways can anyone answer my original question, before we get side tracked again?
I honestly didn't expect you to be ignorant (willingly) about the term "surplus". I guess my standards are a bit too high.

Costco is a huge corporation that has an abundance of food, specifically meat in this case. With this abundance of left over product, they can easily afford, and is in fact better for business if they have cheap steady prices on something like hotdogs. The reason is simple, if you keep your prices low (and they're profitable, which they definitely are) then people are without a doubt going to buy more of that cheap product. Then considering their business, they increase sales on other products relating to the hotdogs which they could rack the prices up a little bit, and generate tons and tons of money.

So to dumb it down for you as much as possible.

Abundance of food =/= Capability of lowering food prices =/= increase food sales =/= increase food related product sales.

It's a smart business decision on their part, and is a false equivalence to my statement that nothing remains the same price forever.

Edit: Just realized you probably don't understand how it's a false equilvance, let alone what that is... (Im done here, you're not chinese you can google)

Last edited:

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
I honestly didn't expect you to be ignorant (willingly) about the term "surplus". I guess my standards are a bit too high.

Costco is a huge corporation that has an abundance of food, specifically meat in this case. With this abundance of left over product, they can easily afford, and is in fact better for business if they have cheap steady prices on something like hotdogs. The reason is simple, if you keep your prices low (and they're profitable, which they definitely are) then people are without a doubt going to buy more of that cheap product. Then considering their business, they increase sales on other products relating to the hotdogs which they could rack the prices up a little bit, and generate tons and tons of money.

So to dumb it down for you as much as possible.

Abundance of food =/= Capability of lowering food prices =/= increase food sales =/= increase food related product sales.

It's a smart business decision on their part, and is a false equivalence to my statement that nothing remains the same price forever.

Edit: Just realized you probably don't understand how it's a false equilvance, let alone what that is... (Im done here, you're not chinese you can google)
Alright guy, I can tell this means a lot to you, so I'm gunna do you a favor, since you really need it. *Pats back* Good job, you sure showed me. Thanks for side tracking even further lol. I'll be sure to *trigger warning* my posts from now on. I'm just gunna go to the everdrive forums, maybe I'll find my answer there.

P.s. I'm 1/4 Chinese. Who's ignorant now? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
@Madao ban smasherx pls he is causing a ruckus

also anyone know where to get a cheap anything that can run 19xx
Project 64. If you wanna run it on an actual n64, the ed64 is cheap. Not to be mistaken with the everdrive 64, which is known to be better.

lzer0

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
LULZ#434
It's a Christmas miracle this project is still alive. Might be dumb to ask something like this. But it is possible a custom button config/mapping feature? Like, most basic fighting games have this feature. Keep up the good work boy

lzer0

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
LULZ#434
http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2723&start=150#p36299
Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't there a way to make Not64 behave like the original hardware? I mean, I thought this was a frameskip issue in the emulator, but apparently is something worse that that. If the emulator slowed down a.k.a. lags (like the N64 console does) instead of abnormally increasing the framerate, wouldn't make the game a bit better playable? I know I posted this many times. But this emulator HAD so much potential. If they fix this, it could be a good alternative to play it on Wii console instead.

lzer0

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
LULZ#434
I'm not smasherx, also you didn't ban him his name on kaillera is pooh or something.

The guy you banned was that fckvwls guy, im not bad/kindabad/reallybad is him.

My kaillera name is turok, I get 80-90 ping on your server.

Also if you want an everdrive i'm offering to give you my old one for free. But I guess since im apparently smasherx according to you, I won't help you.

:\ trolls will be trolls.

Edit: also smasher/cuddlytoys have the same ping because they're both in NC. Kindabad was def not smasher because he wouldn't harass me about how to Fthrow - fair - fthrow - fair - fast fall - uair - upB when I would just spike him. 100% sure based on how they play and act.

Not that I care, but it's kind of ****ed up you banned someone for being "Smasherx" when you think everybody is smasherx. You've claimed like 5 people on this site are him, you're obv not entirely trolling but literally ignorant. Shame.
Hey dude, we should play 64 online someday. My nick in Kaillera is LzerØ. I normally have a ping of 90-120ms, for whatever reason playing Smash with people with better connection than me desynchs fast, but with Mario Kart 64 is another story.

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
i feel blessed. Ur not dead lol!. btw is it possible to add a debug mode that shows you how much ram is being used and clock speed etc?

Last edited:

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
take this as a grain of salt. i know why hes so secretive. lately, nintendo has been cracking down on fan hacks like pokemon uranium and prism and amr2. hes so secretive cuz hes gonna release the final version all at once so he doesnt attract that much attenstion and a highly anticipated mod gets released lel :p

lzer0

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
LULZ#434
take this as a grain of salt. i know why hes so secretive. lately, nintendo has been cracking down on fan hacks like pokemon uranium and prism and amr2. hes so secretive cuz hes gonna release the final version all at once so he doesnt attract that much attenstion and a highly anticipated mod gets released lel :p
But those games have more active communities and their mods far outshine the original games Nintendo can think or even make of. SSB64 hasn't been touched in years. No remakes, no native online support, a game that is basically only loved by the same people from the 19XX generation. Nintendo could care less about this since there are other mods that demand their attention, like when they already shutdown Project M because the game was still relevant and far better than Brawl. Now when the Project U / Smash 4 mod comes, they will take their shots to take them down. In the meantime Jorgasms can do whatever he wants since anyone won't suit a demand or lawsuit against him, so there is nothing to worry about right now.

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
first of all, a correction. pmdt shut themselves down cause they feared a CaD. plus this will eventually become the pm of sm64sh.

lzer0

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
LULZ#434
first of all, a correction. pmdt shut themselves down cause they feared a CaD. plus this will eventually become the pm of sm64sh.
I find it funny (in a bad way) that people are more excited about a ROM hack with wacky changes like Project Minus making everyone OP, rather than balancing the game. Super Sonic Bros? YEAH. Actually making a balanced cast so there could be more character diversity and more entertaining matchups? HELL NO
But again, is only my opinion. I find PM fun because all characters (are supossed) to be playable at competitive level, and not just a bunch of SSS and SS and S crap tier differences that makes anyone else unviable

Uair

Banned via Warnings
I find it funny (in a bad way) that people are more excited about a ROM hack with wacky changes like Project Minus making everyone OP, rather than balancing the game. Super Sonic Bros? YEAH. Actually making a balanced cast so there could be more character diversity and more entertaining matchups? HELL NO
But again, is only my opinion. I find PM fun because all characters (are supossed) to be playable at competitive level, and not just a bunch of SSS and SS and S crap tier differences that makes anyone else unviable
I find it funny people have a problem with the games "balance" because they are bad at certain situations, like maybe you think Pika needs to be nerfed because his hitbox is so broken.

Although there is a genuine interest and has always been, about making ssb64 rom hacks. Just don't bring it into the competitive scene, or if you do make sure there is tons of testing and community input.

Capos

Smash Apprentice
plus this will eventually become the pm of sm64sh.
No it won't, that has never been what this is.

I don't personally care too much sonic bros, but nothing like second thing exists, so it wins by default. Unless you're planning on making something like that....

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
i just proved my point of me wording things terribly. i meant pm as in extra content. thats what keeps me going

TL0

Smash Rookie
Can anyone give me a breakdown on how to upload this ROM onto an everdrive 64?

Top Bottom