• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Updated 06/09/16] 19XXTE 0.11, ROM Hack (Working on Console!)

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
The toggles were designed so that they reset to "tournament settings" whenever you renter the menu. If you want both off, you have to turn the both off and then press start.

Does this answer your question?
i turned hitbox on and music off but it doesnt work

themanthemaster

Smash Rookie
I thought I made the game remember your cursor position. Is that not the case?
You did, but he's saying move Dreamland to Peach's Castle spot or have the cursor start on Dreamland so they can mash start and get right into a tourney legal fight.

Anyway, this update is great. Good idea using the debug menu for toggles. I about died seeing I could turn on hitboxes and turn off results screen.

Last edited:

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
nevermind i fixed it i thought 0 was on. u should change 0 and 1 to on and off. while ur at it add crowd cheer toggle and a hazrd toggle for different stg layout/gameplay for practicing

Shears

Smash Master
I thought I made the game remember your cursor position. Is that not the case?
That is but the first time you select DL you have to move the cursor to it. He's saying either have the cursor start on DL or move DL to the top left as most people are always playing DL.

Edit: smashboards mobile sucks and so I didn't see the other replies.

Last edited:

GFD

Smash Cadet
Getting e-mail notifications for this thread is a fun time.

I noticed that projectile hitboxes aren't enabled with the "Hitboxes" option. Is this intentional?
Also, there's a stray pixel in your Hyrule Castle SSS text texture, below the H there:

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
i think its best to give the user an option to boot to debug menu first or the css so boot to css or hold start while it initializes to go to debug mode

Uair

Banned via Warnings
0.9 does not work with JaboDirect3D. You have to use another plugin.
Uh you fail to realize PJ64k has been modified to allow you to select any Plugin without Error or need to rename plugins. The thing that changes the plugin / calls the plugin has been disabled so there isn't even an error message with it like the faulty redistributed "pj64kve" and whatever else.

GLideN64 is an update of the old finale Glide64 with tons of updates and new features which aim at accuracy.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
Getting e-mail notifications for this thread is a fun time.

I noticed that projectile hitboxes aren't enabled with the "Hitboxes" option. Is this intentional?
Also, there's a stray pixel in your Hyrule Castle SSS text texture, below the H there:
Both unintentional. Will look into it.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Is there another way to activate team battle since you can't do it on the CSS in 0.9?
Yeah go to steam, right click your game, click properties, go to the config tab, then select the box that says "timz" and then start your game.

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
That also crashes on Everdrive. P4 has a permanent team of "N/A" If you try to change it, the game freezes. If you leave it alone it freezes after a match. I was thinking maybe teams has an option on the debug menu that I wasn't seeing (maybe one of the empty slots).

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
That also crashes on Everdrive. P4 has a permanent team of "N/A" If you try to change it, the game freezes. If you leave it alone it freezes after a match. I was thinking maybe teams has an option on the debug menu that I wasn't seeing (maybe one of the empty slots).
Good to know. I'll look into this as well

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
Don't cave in to pressure. Stick to whatever name you think is best.
Searching Ultra Smash Bros. brings up other fan games and concepts before this which was exactly what I wanted to avoid with 19XXTE. 19XXTE still brings up this thread so were gonna stick with that.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Searching Ultra Smash Bros. brings up other fan games and concepts before this which was exactly what I wanted to avoid with 19XXTE. 19XXTE still brings up this thread so were gonna stick with that.
Cool cool. Just so you know, "Features" still says "Updated Title"

Shears

Smash Master
19xx worked great at Raider Bowl III yesterday. Didn't use it for teams as I believe there are some problems as already noted. Also, I think when you go to switch to teams it removes the timer. Someone want to double check that?

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Is there an action required to activate the timer? Or is it an invisible timer? I've never seen it on the stock matches on my system.

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
no i just played team stock and the timer was there also i let the n/a team win just to see wat happens. it announces the players name (in this case the 4p character's name) and it crashed. there nwere no visuals

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
not to mention that n/a team has blue and green skins
Green skins:
Mario
DK
Ness

Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Jigglypuff

Blue Skins:
Link
Samus
Captain Falcon
Dark Blue Yoshi

Pink Skins:
Luigi (for some reason)

and the franchise logo is white like a regular cpu just some interesting facts to point out

Last edited:

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
19xx worked great at Raider Bowl III yesterday. Didn't use it for teams as I believe there are some problems as already noted. Also, I think when you go to switch to teams it removes the timer. Someone want to double check that?
Team N/A bug has been fixed and will be out in time for Genesis. I also added a patch to load timer for teams. 1v3 and 1v1v2 doesn't work scoring wise and will never work (sorry).

Uair

Banned via Warnings
Why. Why ignore this. Netplay with this would be fantastic.
Are you trying to make a joke? Or perhaps there is some sort of genuine ignorance going on here.

Shears

Smash Master
I think this has been mentioned before and its a really cool feature, players can play as the same color. So there can be 2 blue hat pikas and 2 black falcons, etc. As cool as this is and I don't really want it to change, is there a way to detect this and make one of the players faded like you see in doubles when the same team has the 2 same characters?

Top Bottom