• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Updated 06/09/16] 19XXTE 0.11, ROM Hack (Working on Console!)

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
You should seriously start up a kickstarter or gofundme page or paypal or something. Your work has gained a lot of attention and is getting popular on reddit and fb and across the community. I'm sure if you explained your goals and the work you've done already publicly, people will donate money to help fund your endeavors and so you can get everdrives and gamesharks and such to help you do the best job possible.
Cyjorg Cyjorg I know I would be down for Kickstarter, though I think Patreon is more reliable and realistic. I'd donate.

Shears

Smash Master
Cyjorg Cyjorg I know I would be down for Kickstarter, though I think Patreon is more reliable and realistic. I'd donate.
I know with paypal and setting up a donation page you can access the funds as they come in. Is this possible with the other crowdfunding sites? It would be unfortunate to raise half a goal and not be able to use the funds until the entire goal is reached? I have only ever used paypal and it was used for the G3 International Player Fund.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I know with paypal and setting up a donation page you can access the funds as they come in. Is this possible with the other crowdfunding sites? It would be unfortunate to raise half a goal and not be able to use the funds until the entire goal is reached? I have only ever used paypal and it was used for the G3 International Player Fund.
I know Patreon pays out once a month, there may be a threshhold I'm unaware of. I had an old roommate who was an animator that got about $60 a month for making cartoons.

As far as actually donating goes, I would do that too.

Last edited:

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
facts he already allowed access to exclusive costumes like team costumes

Shears

Smash Master
I think best course of action is what I did with the G3 International Player Fund then. Set up a donation page and a paypal account. Create goals and such or whatever to show what the donations will be used for and how much work you put in. With paypal you can access the funds immediately and so you can buy an ED/GS/console/cart/etc whenever you need it and whenever the money comes in.

Cyjorg Cyjorg if you want something like http://funding.onlinessb.com set up let me know. If you have any experience with html I can let you fully design your own site however you want or you can just draw something up in ms paint and I can build it. It can be 19xx.onlinessb.com or whatever you feel like.

Shears

Smash Master
facts he already allowed access to exclusive costumes like team costumes
Thats less of adding content as much as making content available. With adding stages but not removing others means expanding the stage select screen or adding newly developed characters which is a much different and much more difficult process (not saying what he has done already isn't also difficult).

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
Thats less of adding content as much as making content available. With adding stages but not removing others means expanding the stage select screen or adding newly developed characters which is a much different and much more difficult process (not saying what he has done already isn't also difficult).
yea thats wat i pretty much ment. he opened up more features we can use and set the game to tourney settings

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I'm just really looking forward to being able to hopefully play the beta stages, on top of the tournament stages for practicing, and the fun stages for fun. Sometimes I like to mess around with friends on Saffron or Sector Z. Plus the possibility of new stages, like PM had, along with new costumes or even new characters!

If all of these things were made possible, this mod would be HUGE.

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
the new stages werent actually new. they replaced the other stages. its a 3x7 making it 42 but brawl had 41 but they added online practice to the roster so all were in game. new stages should be like stage expansion

dav3yb

Smash Journeyman
so you're not able to do special moves while in polygon form right? just want to make sure thats normal.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
0.9 Released

New Debug Menu
Everything in the Hotfix
Some other Stuff I'm probably forgetting (sorry i haven't slept in a while)

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Cyjorg Cyjorg

I know that 20XX replaces trophy files to add new costumes and stuff to the game, is it possible in 64 you could replace any files? I'm sure you've looked into this already.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
Cyjorg Cyjorg

I know that 20XX replaces trophy files to add new costumes and stuff to the game, is it possible in 64 you could replace any files? I'm sure you've looked into this already.
I actually pioneered in replacing files with the PS1/PS2 switch which is as simple as overwriting file names that are stuck at fixed RAM address which the N64 doesn't have. If it's possible, it's going to be a hell of a lot harder but it's definitely the next thing on the list.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I actually pioneered in replacing files with the PS1/PS2 switch which is as simple as overwriting file names that are stuck at fixed RAM address which the N64 doesn't have. If it's possible, it's going to be a hell of a lot harder but it's definitely the next thing on the list.
Yeah totally. This mod is already great, but adding custom content and having all stages and then some available would make this mod the Smash 64 equivalent to Project M basically.

Shears

Smash Master
Be careful with adding content that doesn't already exist in game to 19xx. We don't want a PM fiasco with 64. I would say have two versions, one with added content and one without. As of now, using a GS or the current 19xx, which is effectively just a bunch of GS mods, shouldn't cause any problems with Nintendo.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Be careful with adding content that doesn't already exist in game to 19xx. We don't want a PM fiasco with 64. I would say have two versions, one with added content and one without. As of now, using a GS or the current 19xx, which is effectively just a bunch of GS mods, shouldn't cause any problems with Nintendo.
19XX Tournament Edition and 19XX Hack Pack

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
now he should add a select css music with sound test like 20xxte and add character shading from same team diferentiation with d pad on css

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
now he should add a select css music with sound test like 20xxte and add character shading from same team diferentiation with d pad on css
Being able to select which music track you would like to play on the CSS would be kind of neat. Sounds like a lot of work though.

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
in 20xxte u go to sound test scroll to a song and press b to go back and u have the song saved

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
btw i found a glitchi go to hitbox and i turn it on and it works but i cant turn off no music

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
its a togle in .9 the thing is i activated hitbox mode then deactivated music in the same way and pressed start but music is still off

Last edited:

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
its a togle in .9 the thing is i activated hitbox mode then deactivated music in the same way and pressed start but music is still off
The toggles were designed so that they reset to "tournament settings" whenever you renter the menu. If you want both off, you have to turn the both off and then press start.

Does this answer your question?

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
I had an idea. Is it possible to make the cursor on the Stage Select by default on Dreamland? So when you start a match you can just mash start?

Alternatively just moving Dreamland to the first stage slot would work as well.

Last edited:

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
I had an idea. Is it possible to make the cursor on the Stage Select by default on Dreamland? So when you start a match you can just mash start?

Alternatively just moving Dreamland to the first stage slot would work as well.
I thought I made the game remember your cursor position. Is that not the case?

Top Bottom