• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*update* The Life of a Bowser *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I thought of this list on a train while going home from a tourney. It's the evolution stages of said Bowser. :lick:

The Evolution of a Bowser

1) Smash Infant: You just found out about SSBM. After playing a game, you probably want to play more.

1a) Alernate Path: You don't like Smash and would rather play something else.

2) Smash Child: You are like a child and love to play outside(SSBM) with friends. Your probably playing just for past time fun.

3) Newbie: Now is the time where you decide to stick with a certain character. If you picked Bowser then are now evolving. :p

3a) Alternate Path: You picked another character main, OR decided to pick Bowser later on.

4) Koopa Troopa: You probably can't win much but have fun anyway. The words "Advanced Techniques" have just popped into your life.

5) Red Koopa Paratroopa: You now have the ability to "fly" with a little bit of advanced techniques but still need practice. If you are the average Bowser, then your mindgames aren't all that great and you are as predictable as an actual Koopa Troopa in the Mario series.

5a) Alternate Path: You know virtually everything about the game, but you aren't that good. You can't stand newbies and have now evolved into a pompous jerk. You can't evolve any further if you only play with your friends.

6) Blue Koopa Paratroopa: I'd bet that you have very good control of advanced techniques.

6a) Alternate Path: You are the Koopa Bros. You only THINK your good (just like the ones in Paper Mario) but you can't prove it until you get out of your "comfort zone."

7) Hammer Bros.: You can perform good techniques as well as a Hammer Bros. throws hammers. Your mindgames are also developing and you probably have good moments of surprising people.

8) Magikoopa: You really can surprise people. You probably still make some mistakes in L-canceling, but you couldn't care less about that and are mainly focused on mindgames, because all you want to do is to win. You probably get Johns from people who aren't used to playing Bowser.

9) Baby Bowser: Your mindgames are SICK. DI is one of your favorite life savers. I'd say that you are making it past the second round of a tourney. You've also got what it takes to make a guide for Bowser.

10) King Koopa: Same as Baby Bowser, but just one step ahead.

11) Bowser: Your like, startin' blow away *****es minds man...

12) Giga Bowser: DI, advanced techniques, and mind games are definitely what got you this far. No Johns are comin' outa you. And maybe you also contributed to the findings of strategies and techniques for Bowser.

13) Super Giant Giga Bowser with Invisibility Power Ups: Have you ever won a tourney with this guy before?

14) Godzilla: This is the highest level and you all know who is at this level. LOL COMBO VIDEOOO!

END

So thats it. If anybody wants to contribute with my list then please do so. I want this list to be both amusing, and accurate.

Anyway, what stage are guys at? I'm a Magikoopa. :)

EDIT: Haha I felt the last list wasn't accurate enough and I also felt like adding some pics for you all. I did it during my free time.

Bowser Stages:

And here is a cute little sig version for you all. Put it in you sig lol Imma spread da Bowser influences on yall b1***z YEEAAAYUAAAH.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Baby Bowser

THeres not very many players here in WV, and the ones up north near Morganstown cant make it down here, and i cant make it up there, so thats my only problem.

Im working on that combo video Koopa Rage some more, too :]

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Be careful on your choice Haruno. There are people who say they are good but get whooped hard when reality checks in. Who do you play with?

lol hideousbeing. Gimpyfish is at the Bowser stage. I only say this because he isn't FEARED. lol. As of now, Batman is the only Giga Bowser. XD

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
THe people I play with arent on smashboards, just local people that live around my area

Thanks for the advice, im aware of that lol, hopefully I can go to a tourney and see how good I really am.

When my videos done, I'll show you guys how my Bowser really is.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
Lol i think gimpy is feared as a bowser..but he isnt that scary in real life! Except at the tourney where he stayed on a friendly screen for over 100 kills >_<

And btw go to the rate ma bowser thread..i need feedback >_>

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Be careful on your choice Haruno. There are people who say they are good but get whooped hard when reality checks in. Who do you play with?

lol hideousbeing. Gimpyfish is at the Bowser stage. I only say this because he isn't FEARED. lol. As of now, Batman is the only Giga Bowser. XD
Huh? Who the heck is Batman? I understood that Arash is the best Bowser, but with my sources, things could be a bit biased.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol ok I guess Gimpy is Giga Bowser then. And so are the rest of the pros. I don't know about Reflex though. I need to see him win more.

And Hideous Being, I was only joking about Batman. Batman! Danananananana Batman!

Buuman

Smash Ace
Baby Bowser here >:D, I play with OmegaBlack mage and greenhunter alot. I had to fight Isai at CAT3 first round so I didn't make it too far in the tourny but CAT 3 was awhile ago.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I am... a pink floating eye with wings!, and a halo!, and a bazooka!, BECAUSE BAZOOKAS KICK ***!

Regarding that list, I would consider myself a Hammer Bro.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Im a red kpppa troopa cause I got 4-stocked by GERM. @KingJW:Dude was up? did you go to the biweekly? Im back in madera now so no more tourneys for me.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Hi,I just got back home from the biweekly.

And what are you talking about? lol your one step ahead of me. You should be Magikoopa. But until either of us get past the first round, we won't make it to the Baby Bowser ranks. XD

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
@KingJiggyWiggy: Dude I got to the fourth round but they didnt get resultees I went 2-2 though so nothin' to be proud of. I lost to Meep and some other Marth, man hes my worst matchup.

Your good dude all I did was spam fortresses ,spamity spam spam all day long. nice ranking system too.

BTW some guy mighta ripped you off in the melee discuccion thread. no big deal just thought you should know. yeah I might be back like X-mas but by then Brawl will be out. Do you think the Biweeklys will switch over, and how will they find Wiis?

Pine

Smash Ace
stage 13 really should be "realize bowser has no true potential and pick up your next character where you will have more chances to win"

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Pine.. we are so playing at that thing on the sixth and seventh.. it keeps slipping my mind

It can be a room MM winner gets the doorway loser gets the floor

THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES MAN

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haven't played banks.. and ZoSo beat my Bowser with his falcon.. but he didn't go random he just instantly took me to Final D

LOL

Banks

Smash Hero
yea pine wins one game, literally i mean ONE GAME and now hes telling people HE BEAT BANKS

omgzzz i lost to kirbyyyyyy

im putting it on mah list, to **** that kirbys *** with marth next time i see him

lolololol bwahahahaha

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Lol, cute little ranking system lol.
If those vids from back then are a baby bowser, i should be around 12 or 13th level by now. I **** all marth's just name 'em.

I win all scrubby tourneys with him, but good tourneys i usually place like top 3 if I use him.
I was wondering if there are really other REAL bowser users up around my area.
A lot of people are starting to use bowser nowadays, my reason for startin bowser was Bum, he wooped my A S S back then with him.

Anywayz, people up here are getting really used to the matchup against bowser and coming up with good countertactics. But simple countertactics are never enough.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Lol, cute little ranking system lol.
If those vids from back then are a baby bowser, i should be around 12 or 13th level by now. I **** all marth's just name 'em.

Anywayz, people up here are getting really used to the matchup against bowser and coming up with good countertactics. But simple countertactics are never enough.
I dunno...realistically (although there are always exceptions, depending the eliteness of the Bowser), the only reason a good Marth should be losing to Bowser is lack of knowledge. Bowser's really weird to people that don't have experience against him, both in trying to play as him and against him.

Using that logic, I bet I could beat any Bowser fairly soundly with my Marth, and I can count the number of times I've ever used Marth seriously on one hand. It's all about the knowledge.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
I think that I'd be a... blue koopa paratroopa. Still am developing the mind games but working on my ability to recover well at the moment. Oh and sweet i made a new page!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i might close this soon

it sort of has to do with smash, but not anymore really

i'm conflicted here, when i first saw it i wanted to close it, but it seemed like it was really no harm to leave it for a bit

hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom