• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upcoming European Tournaments / Tournament Organizers Discussion Thread

Staco

Smash Champion
'S my bad for not telling you, the organizer isn't really active on Smashboards himself. My apologies :(
nah, its okay
its pretty close to neuss and its also not 2 big (+ no other international attendance) and would be hard for us to find a cheap way to get there now, since Im not ready to drive there with car yet (my car is also broken right now, Ill get it to repair station tomorrow)

Staco

Smash Champion
Can anyone tell me who the hosts of big brawl tourneys (biggest in this regions) in the netherlands, france, spain, UK, and sweden/norway/finland are?
If possible, also send me their MSNs, AIMs via pm.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hm... Ever since Bushido Brawl Impact, it's pretty apparent that we should invite other top North American players again, may it be for Melee or Brawl. It brought so much hype back then.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
People from different countries: please note all of your holidays across the year.

Also note around what periods your exams are.

Thanks in advance.

crifer

Smash Lord
chair, that´s really difficult because every region has their own holidays.

just wanted to say that germany is going to be awesome this year. We have "Dogüsh Smash" by Tay, "MSN2", (which are going to be hosted every 3-4 months) "Bilefelds don exits" maybe a huge "summerjam" and so on!

crifer

Smash Lord
Top Bottom