• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up/Down throw to F.Air - I've forgotten the %'s

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
So yeah, in my effort to get another character, i've completely forgotten how to get a f.air off a up or down throw.

The only combo that i remember that works is

~100% vs Jiggs.

I know there's a generic one, and i've tried a buncha things that dont work. I'm feelin dumb, help me out.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I was actually thinking about this myself. I thought I remembered a topic about it, but I don't know where it went. I don't use these combos and I'm sure it has cost me games I could've won in the past.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah, i know the feelin. I tried doing a search, and either i'm ridiculously blind, stupid, or a combination of them both; but i havent seen anything.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's about 75-80% for uthrow to fair for space animals... I don't know any more though... sorry. >_<

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Vs. Space animals it's (98% - 103%) - (113% - 117%). Vs. CF it's about 105% - 115%. Sheik it's d-throw at 100% - about 110%. Ganon should be d-throw at like 107% - 112%.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^ Wow, I thought it was lower. I haven't done it in a while though. I'm going to go check it out...

vvYeah, that would be why... mine aren't optimums... they're minimums (approximations that work, not the EXACT minimum).

Honors

Smash Journeyman
It could be done lower. Dunno about sheik and ganon, but the percentage provided are the optimum percentages to upthrow space animals and CF and go for a guaranteed death kill.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
lol why would a jiggs be at 100% though...

it's really high (110-130ish?) percentages for space animals and... probably the same for falcon
yeah, ya know, my post was misleading.

You can hit jiggs at like, 60-70%, but 100% sticks out cause that's when you can hit and normally get the guarenteed KO with it. But if you let it go higher than about 110 or so, jiggs starts popin up too high.

So it's not like 100 to just HIT jiggs, but about 100 to ko (or atleast it is for me)

thanks for the replies back.

FOB

Smash Ace
90~about 110 on marth

But you can do Dthrow to fair on JIggs at like any time under about 110.. just SH It racks up good damage.

Top Bottom