• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash Ultimate Opinions! - Read the OP before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
What's Sakurai got against katanas?

Katana wielding Assist Trophies:
Gray Fox
Kat & Ana
Lyn
Samurai Goroh
Takamaru
Zero(a laser one)

Katana wielding playable characters:

What's with this discrimination!
Lyn as a samurai usually seemed like people (especially one person in Sm4sh speculation) forcing an archetype they wanted on a semi-popular character. Whether or not her weapons are katana-like depends on which art one refers to.
Also, Zero's sword doesn't seem like a katana to me.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Fire Emblem, just as a topic in general and whatever the stance taken on it, inordinately dominates Smash discussion to a point where it becomes extremely cyclical and boring.

Even with a unique moveset, Ganondorf still wouldn't be the ideal representation of the character in Smash. The original pig-wizard form of Ganon should've been included first, and it's still a glaring omission from the roster as far as I'm concerned.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Lyn as a samurai usually seemed like people (especially one person in Sm4sh speculation) forcing an archetype they wanted on a semi-popular character. Whether or not her weapons are katana-like depends on which art one refers to.
Well, regardless, her Assist Trophy is clearly using a katana.

Smash Lampjaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1307-1021-0308
- The idea of stunning your opponent with heavy attacks and making them fall down just seems like an attempt to mask a stubborn variation of Brawl's useless tripping feature. I don't think it'll be as annoying as it looks, though.

- The muscles on Ike's arms are badly textured and the colour not matching his face is distracting, but I'm hoping it's a trick of the light because he looks fine elsewhere I've seen him in-game. Pause during the "Everyone is here" trailer and you can see the extent of it. I can't find a still image online of that specific moment or I'd post it here.

- The Brinstar Depths stage remake looks worse than it did in Melee.

- I actually preferred factoring in Pokemon getting tired when using Trainer, it added a reason to look for opportunities to change out and gave it more depth.

None of these are actually completely relevant issues to me, I really have to dig deep to find a problem with this game.

Last edited:

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
The smash ballot/polls had too many unoriginal and unappealing results.

Paper Mario -> Mario 3
Bandana Dee -> too vanilla, and underwhelming compared to Dedede, Metaknight and Kirby. I don't think he has a chance because he doesn't seem to meet Sakurai's standards for a character. Was used as a projectile in Brawl.
Banjo and Kazooie -> Does the franchise have a future? I don't think they have what it takes to stand out in smash bros and have less potential than other characters.
Captain toad->Not an exciting pick. Imagine having to reveal this as an original character in Smash Ultimate with his own trailer. It's just extremely lack luster. Basically toad 2.
Waluigi -> Doesn't ever deserve to get in after fans harassed Sakurai. Sounds harsh, but honestly it would suck if those people got what they wanted.
Apart from retribution, he is Wario 2, Luigi 2. He is a triple mirror character and it would be a waste to include him over someone more original.

Various pokemon
Any pokemon that appears in Pokken. I rather explore new pokemon for fighting games rather than just seeing more of the same.
This includes
1.Blaziken -> We have captain falcon.
2. Gardevoir
3. Sceptile
4. Machamp
5. Gengar.
6. Chandelure. (I don't think this pokemon is cool).
7. Decidueye -> We have enough of this archetype with the links and pits. This was never a good idea.
8. incineroar -> Bowser 2, Charazard 2 offers nothing gameplay wise. I don't care how cool his personality is.
9. Scizor
etc.

Please no more pokemon that have already been featured. There are SO MANY OTHER POKEMON.

BUT, while there are so many other pokemon, many are bad ideas for a main cast in smash ultimate. People have made long lists in youtube videos and articles as to what pokemon they hope will get into smash and I find many of these choices incomprehensible.
Buzzwole -> Comes across as pandering to the heavy bad guy types. Doesn't fit in smash bros. Grossness destroys it's chances. Easy to imagine aunty or an adult make this face in the background while their kids are playing.
Too new to happen. **** mosquitos. Avenge snorlax.

Mimikyu -> Pikachu 3, never had a snowball's chance.
Alolan Raichu -> See above

OR we could just not get any pokemon and that would be the end of it.

At any rate I'm satisfied with the current roster, and Sakurai is doing a good job separating the wheat from the chaff. It could always be better, but taking into account time constraints the results may be optimal.

Last edited:

Gimmick-Hater

Smash Apprentice
Honestly no. If you look at the trend for 3rd parties, they're one of two things:
-genre or game history defining characters
-a character who a)won the ballot and b)has the majority of their games exclusive to, and funded by, Nintendo

The popularity levels of the 3rd parties transcend characters who are merely popular and well known - theres a billion of those. No, those who get in are so popular, basically, that they are formative parts of gaming history (PM, MM, Simon), Nintendo history (Sonic) or genre history (Cloud, Snake, Ryu). MK, although storied and yes, on Nintendo back in the day as a point of gaming history for the establishment of the ESRB, isn't quite as impactful or rich with rivalry as something like a Sonic, has their "fighting genre rep" slot already taken by Ryu, and isn't so old as to be a retro icon. It's not just a case of popular and well known - it's a case of being an icon that can go beyond the series it's from, and I just don't think MK is at that point.

This is why I say there are no more good third parties; I can't think of anything that gets to this very high threshold Sakurai has established. And yes, while it's possible that he cou,d just say "anything goes!", that has not at all been how it is up to this point, and part of the process of thinking about a roster is looking at trends and rules - if it's all random, it's all random.
I dont want to debate u since thats not allowed, but im just curious as to how sora fits into your definition of worth while 3rd parties.

NocturnalQuill

Smash Journeyman
Isaac, Bandana Dee, Banjo, and Geno are all very unlikely. People are kidding themselves if they think they have a reasonable chance.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also, Zero's sword doesn't seem like a katana to me.
Lyn uses a katana in every single artwork of hers, it's kinda her trademark. The only exception I know of is Fire Emblem Heroes Sol Katti.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Toad exists as part of peach so it would be underwhelming to get another Toad.
It would be like adding Polari as a playable character when we have Luma as part of Rosalina.
It WOULD be like that.

If Lumas had been around for 30 years and had thier own spinoff game.

CHAMPIONX9

Smash Journeyman
It WOULD be like that.

If Lumas had been around for 30 years and had thier own spinoff game.
But most people don't have that context, so it's still problematic for the character. Overall it's easier for Sakurai to choose someone visually distinct and renowned. Captain toad just doesn't have the WOW factor he might otherwise have if toad were removed from Peach's moveset, so some people were bummed out at how toad for princess peach became a bigger part of her move set (new animations, maybe new hit boxes and properties?). It seems as though it's to compensate for Toad's absence in the roster. If these things related to normal toad decrease Captain Toad's chances then that means even the differences in character history cannot negate the fact that one is derived from the other.

I think that's enough of Toad for me, so if you have final thoughts to wrap this be my guest.

Jakisthe

Smash Cadet
I dont want to debate u since thats not allowed, but im just curious as to how sora fits into your definition of worth while 3rd parties.
Oooooh oops, sorry - no, I said Sora is not a worthwhile 3rd party. I maintain that there are no good 3rd parties left.

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem having dozens of new characters per entry shoudn't justify it's oversaturation in Smash in terms of characters, currently and later down the line if me somehow manage to get even more.
Isaac, Bandana Dee, Banjo, and Geno are all very unlikely. People are kidding themselves if they think they have a reasonable chance.
Care to give arguments? Because Dee is a near lock if you ask me. And I also wouldn't write off Isaac and Banjo either.

Last edited:

NocturnalQuill

Smash Journeyman
Fire Emblem having dozens of new characters per entry shoudn't justify it's oversaturation in Smash in terms of characters, currently and later down the line if me somehow manage to get even more.

Care to give arguments? Because Dee is a near lock if you ask me. And I also wouldn't write off Isaac and Banjo either.
Sure thing. Bear in mind that I'm not arguing that they're bad picks, I'm arguing that they're unlikely to make it in. You've got to make a distinction between what you want and what is probable.

Bandana Dee: Not nearly as iconic as the current Kirby trio. Franchise is already in a good place representation-wise. Not all that visually interesting compared to his cohorts. He's assist trophy material.

Banjo: A throwaway tweet from Phil Spencer a few months from launch isn't going to cut through the ocean of red tape between Nintendo and Microsoft. Additional third parties also means additional licensing fees and royalties.

Isaac: Nintendo seems to have thrown Golden Sun down the memory hole. Isaac not even being an AT in Smash 4 does not help his chances. He's always been a tragic case of being a viable newcomer, but not being as viable as the characters who end up taking the slots.

Geno: Yes, he has a large cult following. Yes, Sakurai-senpai noticed him. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's a one-off character in a Square Enix-developed game (and we know how stingy they are, 2 songs for Midgar and all). Mario already has a ton of reps as it is, and Sakurai doesn't appear to be interested in representing the Mario RPGs. If I'm wrong about one of these, it'll be Geno.

Might as well smash a few more hopes and dreams into pieces while I'm at it:

Rex: Game came out too late in Ultimate's development cycle. Prime candidate for DLC if we get any, so there is some hope. Definitely not at launch though.

Rayman: Don't quote me on this, but I don't think he's all that huge in Japan. Sakurai takes the west into account (see: Ridley, Dark Samus), but the character has to have at least a moderate amount of popularity in Japan too. Also, another third party means fees and royalties.

Dixie Kong: Would have been announced alongside K Rool. Could end up as a Chrom-like echo for DLC.

Ulk

Smash Cadet
I despise 90% of the most highly requested newcomers, and I find both Ridley and King K Rool to be incredibly boring inclusions.

Also in my opinion Ridley is too big and at the size he is right now he really doesn't feel like Ridley at all. I also feel Ridley is the only character in Smash with that problem, since other villains like Bowser have a constantly inconsistent size anyway and have a size perfectly according to the official Mario height chart in Smash. Ganondorf is also a little shorter than he usually is, but the difference isn't as massive to feel this isn't Ganondorf anymore. Ridley on the other hand has only had that Smash size in NES form, where sizes were completely off for almost all titles and nothing like official artworks. In any 3D incarnation of Ridley I can think of, he's a completely different size (exception being the single two seconds scene in Melee)

Last edited:

lizard1929

Smash Journeyman
Smash Ultimate isn't going to receive DLC.
- Sakurai needs rest
- DLC defeats the purpose of the "ultimate" game
- Need to end the endless newcomer
(highly unlikely due to Nintendo's new stance on DLC)

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord
Bandana Dee: Not nearly as iconic as the current Kirby trio. Franchise is already in a good place representation-wise. Not all that visually interesting compared to his cohorts. He's assist trophy material.
Fair enough arguments but they seem to be leaning to the more subjective of things. Doubt many people still thought Metroid was still poorly represented after Ridley got in, yet we got Dark Samus as well. And don't even get me started on Fire Emblem. Adding Dee wouldn't hurt the whole roster IMO. I also doubt him being an Assist, since I'm pretty sure at this point he'd already be confirmed as one and it's looking like Cheff Kawazaki already took the bullet for him as the new Kirby AT. Knuckle Joe also remains one as well.
Banjo: A throwaway tweet from Phil Spencer a few months from launch isn't going to cut through the ocean of red tape between Nintendo and Microsoft. Additional third parties also means additional licensing fees and royalties.
Don't know if you know about this but that wasn't Phill's only Tweet regarding Banjo&Kazooie in Smash. He already gave his approval during the Sm4sh DLC days. That said, I'm also not sure if it's that easy but I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility.
Isaac: Nintendo seems to have thrown Golden Sun down the memory hole. Isaac not even being an AT in Smash 4 does not help his chances. He's always been a tragic case of being a viable newcomer, but not being as viable as the characters who end up taking the slots.
I feel like the Smash Ballot could change this immensely, however. Feel like that thing is gonna play a big role
Geno: Yes, he has a large cult following. Yes, Sakurai-senpai noticed him. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's a one-off character in a Square Enix-developed game (and we know how stingy they are, 2 songs for Midgar and all). Mario already has a ton of reps as it is, and Sakurai doesn't appear to be interested in representing the Mario RPGs. If I'm wrong about one of these, it'll be Geno.
Agreed
Rex: Game came out too late in Ultimate's development cycle. Prime candidate for DLC if we get any, so there is some hope. Definitely not at launch though.
Also Agreed
Rayman: Don't quote me on this, but I don't think he's all that huge in Japan. Sakurai takes the west into account (see: Ridley, Dark Samus), but the character has to have at least a moderate amount of popularity in Japan too. Also, another third party means fees and royalties.
Think Little Mac had even less support than those characters over there. And I think neither of us really have a good idea of how he does in Japan. I personally believe the trophies he got in Sm4sh wouldn't make adding him in as playable that much of a hassle.
Dixie Kong: Would have been announced alongside K Rool. Could end up as a Chrom-like echo for DLC.
Dark Samus wasn't announched alongside Ridley.
Smash Ultimate isn't going to receive DLC.
- Sakurai needs rest
- DLC defeats the purpose of the "ultimate" game
- Need to end the endless newcomer
(highly unlikely due to Nintendo's new stance on DLC)
1: Doesn't mean he will. Sakurai himself said he'll continue working on Smash as long as the demand is there, plus his working schedule is apparently more comfortable tis time around. Stop thinking he's getting physically tortured or that he hates his job.
2: How so? If anything it makes it even more ''ultimate'', as it gives the opportunity for characters that became highly demanded after the project plan happened to join the fight.
3: What do you even mean by this? You're saying you don't want more content in the ultimate Smash Bros game?

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I agree with most of your points, but it's worth clarifying here that the 2 songs on Midgar were likely due to licensing issues in-house more than Square Enix being "stingy". If anything, Square Enix was actually surprisingly easy to work with according to Sakurai, and they've already licensed Geno out to him once before for the Mii Costume. Considering we know for sure that Sakurai wants him, fan requests are being taken into account with this game, and Square Enix was very likely to have given the green light to Geno given their working relationship with Sakurai... it's not unlikely to say the least.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
>I question the psychology of Echo fighters/glorified alts somehow counting as new characters yet if they were just alt costumes nobody would be complaining

>The only realistic non-Sonic newcomer Sega could ever reasonably get at this point... is a Persona MC because that's their only other decently popular and persistent franchise (completely overshadowing everything else Atlus has)

>Goku has a chance; incredibly small, but if the next title is truly a roster-slashing reboot I wouldn't be shocked if they do him as the last DLC character or something just for the hype generated

>Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu have non-existent chances of making it in at any point, with a Resident Evil character (likely Leon), Monster Hunter, and hell even Dante (thanks to PXZ) being able to pull a lot more hype and marketing weight

>Tying into the above, DLC probably won't continue the "trend" of hardcore fan favorites and instead go with a mix of more recent 1st party newcomers (Rex, Spring Man) on top of multiple promotional characters (someone from FE:3H, a Gen VIII Pokemon) and marketable 3rd party characters

>After Smash Ultimate I'll probably welcome a roster-slashing reboot that shakes things up

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
>I question the psychology of Echo fighters/glorified alts somehow counting as new characters yet if they were just alt costumes nobody would be complaining
I would. Dark Samus for example would be wasted as an alternate costume, of course a unique fighter would be ideal, but this would never have happened, so I'll gladly take the compromise, especially if it is as well done as in smash...
It baffles me, how many people don't get the concept of "echo fighters", especially after the last direct.
There not glorified costumes, they can have:
1. different animations (i.e. Dark Samus idle)
2. slightly different mechanics and statistics(i.e. Lucina vs. Marth sword)
3. up to even different moves (i.e. Chroms Up-B)

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
What's Sakurai got against katanas?

Katana wielding Assist Trophies:
Gray Fox
Kat & Ana
Lyn
Samurai Goroh
Takamaru
Zero(a laser one)

Katana wielding playable characters:

What's with this discrimination!
Will the Mii-Swordsman has a variety of katana's it can use. (Samurai, Dunban, Llyod, etc.)

Personally I'm glad the game isn't flooded with Japanese-style swords like you see in many other games. People treat it like its the greatest sword of all time when its really nothing special. That being said I would like to have Takamaru and Samurai Goroh playable.

toonito

Smash Ace
this may be a long post

-Ultimate compared to Wii U seems washed out in terms of color (the FOD comparison during the Direct comes to mind)

-I fully admit I'm biased because I was against clones for the most part until Nintendo labeled them and Ken becoming a distinct possibility thank you Richter lol

-Most of the popular newcomers, confirmed or not, do little for me. I think I'm more invested in 3rd party characters at this point since most of the 1st party characters I like are in.

-Toad should've been in Smash from the beginning

-I only wanted Waluigi in Ultimate so all 4 of the "brothers" would be in. Not really a fan otherwise

-For FE characters, I'd cut Chrom, Ike, and Roy. Demote Lucina to an alt and add another non-sword user.

-I really hope Tingle doesn't get in. He's the 1st character that comes to mind who I'd rather not see at all. Even though I'm not as invested in Geno, Ridley, K. Rool, etc. I can live with them on the roster.

-Even though Charizard is my favorite Pokemon I prefer him as part of Pokemon Trainer. Interesting to me because I prefer Zelda/Samus separate from their transformations.

-I've never bought a Smash game dependent on movement. If wavedashing/dash dancing got in cool if not, then I'll still enjoy the game for what it is. No wavedashing isn't a dealbreaker for me.

-I don't mind either of Ganondorf's designs. However I prefer Ultimate Zelda by far.

-It's kinda funny everyone says "X is a lock" for their favorite characters when judging by past games the closest things to locks currently are a new current gen Pokemon (at least 1 every Smash game) and a new FE character (at least 1 new character since Melee). Everyone else is still up in the air.

-It's early but I wouldn't be opposed if they ported Ultimate to the next console. If they decide to reboot then that's ok too.

-I would like to see Sakurai continue as director of the Smash series because I've enjoyed every game he's directed. If it ain't broke don't fix it. If he decides to step down then thanks for creating this fantastic franchise.

-If an ARMS character doesn't make the base roster or DLC for Ultimate then it'll probably be the 1st newcomer for the next Smash game.

-I like the new FD except for the big thing sticking out the side lol

-I'm going to keep Echos together with their original characters...doesn't make sense for me to separate them.

-If Bandana Dee gets in cool but I'll be a bit confused as to how he can get in Smash but Toad can't.

-I always thought Meowth should been the other Pokemon rep in 64 besides Pikachu.

Last edited:

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Bandana Dee shouldn't be a playable character. He's not hypeworthy at all. He's just a character people expect to get in. He's bland, he's a D-lister, and a spear is just a crude sword that you stab people with. Toad should be in before him and even Toad is just a part of Peach and Daisy's moveset.

Last edited:

Astroworld

Smash Apprentice
Bandana Dee shouldn't be a playable character. He's not hypeworthy at all. He's just a character people expect to get in. He's bland, he's a D-lister, and a spear is just a crude sword that you stab people with. Toad should be in before him and even Toad is just a part of Peach and Daisy's moveset.
cold hard truth in this post

They should give you alts of Link, Zelda and Ganon from the different games. Young Link and Toon Link are already covered but normal Link should have old school, OOT, TP, and BOTW as options. Same with Zelda and Ganon. If the koopalings can all get in I don’t see why we can’t get this. Zelda is weirdly underrepresented

Sprintle

Smash Rookie
This is the one character where I have no idea why they are so in demand. It seems like his moveset would be incredibly limited. It's like asking for a koopa or goomba to be playable.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I like that you're sharing your opinion on that. There's actually a good amount of people that don't want him in.
Having played the Kirby games, I think he could be fun though. Not too big of a loss if he's not in though.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
if, after Ultimate, Smash was rebooted to become a 3D fighter (think of how the Naruto Ultimate Ninja games were on PS2, all sidescrollers, to be rebooted into Ultimate Ninja Storm, a 3D game), I actually would be really interested in seeing how it would work out

And I like Bandana Dee in Kirby games, but I agree. If Toad/Captain Toad isn't playable, then why should Kirby's Goomba? Even if he's a specific Waddle Dee.
You know that Captain Goomba from the M&L Superstar Saga remake that's basically a Goomba with a flag on his head? If he was playable in Smash, it'd be really similar to me

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It’s BS that Toad and Meowth still aren’t playable in Smash. It isn’t like they are obscure irrelevant literally whos.

I hate that Ultimate has everything I ever wanted in a Smash game and yet it still doesn’t have Toad and Meowth as playable fighters.

• All characters coming back. Check.
  • Almost all stages coming back. Check.
  • Castlevania. Check.
  • Toad. Nope.
  • Meowth. Nope.

Oh! Come on now! :rolleyes::facepalm:

Last edited:

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
I would. Dark Samus for example would be wasted as an alternate costume, of course a unique fighter would be ideal, but this would never have happened, so I'll gladly take the compromise, especially if it is as well done as in smash...
It baffles me, how many people don't get the concept of "echo fighters", especially after the last direct.
There not glorified costumes, they can have:
1. different animations (i.e. Dark Samus idle)
2. slightly different mechanics and statistics(i.e. Lucina vs. Marth sword)
3. up to even different moves (i.e. Chroms Up-B)
They have minor differences, to be sure, but it's not like those differences really push them out of clone territory; in general they're just low effort and more of a bonus than anything. Which is why I agree with numbering them separately; the inspiration of the post was seeing some people freak out over them like any normal newcomer.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Paper Mario is yet another newcomer I really don't want to see. Even though I love his games:
  • We already have two Marios. Granted one's a clone, but still. I know we have 3 Links, but that's only because one was replaced in a way by the other, and all three only came back now because, well, everyone is here
  • I believe Geno and Fawful can be much more cooler
  • and in Mario in general, there are other characters I'd rather have before him (Waluigi, Captain Toad, a retro pick like Wart or Foreman Spike)
  • I have a bit of trouble envisioning a moveset that looks cool to him
  • Some of his fanbase kinda ticks me off when they say Paper Mario in Smash should only represent the two first games and completely ignore the rest since apparently everything that isn't TTYD "sucks" (ok Sticker Star is bad but the rest isn't), and I've heard many fans have this attitude, and idk I just don't like and agree with it at all
  • Basically he's the kind of character I feel that would work much better as an Assist Trophy

Now that Mimikyu and Meowth are deconfirmed, the only Pokémon that could cause me some kind of big hype is Gardevoir, or Raichu as an Echo (or my top faves Darmanitan and Gengar but I think they're beyond unlikely). My reaction to any other one would be from "hey that's cool I guess" to "oh god no"

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem will all have 8 reps each just to destroy the section of the Smash community that will hate FE having another character

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem will all have 8 reps each just to destroy the section of the Smash community that will hate FE having another character
And don’t forget to add an 1st gen Pokemon just to destroy the section of the Smash community that will hate 1st gen having another character.

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
They have minor differences, to be sure, but it's not like those differences really push them out of clone territory; in general they're just low effort and more of a bonus than anything. Which is why I agree with numbering them separately; the inspiration of the post was seeing some people freak out over them like any normal newcomer.
I certainly was more intrigued by any of the new echo fighters (Daiys, Chrom, Dark Samus, Richter) than I was about Inkling...
People, that freak out over echo fighters, are probably just happy to have one of their favorite characters playable, despite them being an echo. Nothing wrong with that.

D

Deleted member

People, that freak out over echo fighters, are probably just happy to have one of their favorite characters playable, despite them being an echo. Nothing wrong with that.
I know I was hyped to see Richter. I thought he was (and still think he is) a nice bonus, especially since Rondo of Blood also happened to be one of my favorite Castlevania games.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I know I was hyped to see Richter. I thought he was (and still think he is) a nice bonus, especially since Rondo of Blood also happened to be one of my favorite Castlevania games.
Same. Simon deserves the spot the most, but I prefer Richter as a character. So getting both was a pleasant surprise.

Nameless Kot

Smash Apprentice
If somehow Rex&Pyra and an ARMS representative make it as a DLC inclusion, they would be the only characters I wouldn't buy.
Rex&Pyra being too meh with designs I dont really like (Never being a fan of Xenoblades, although XC1 looks good and with a good story, XC2 looks cringy asf).
Springman and Ribbon girl look too generic for my taste, maybe if they added another character like Helix I would change my mind.
Finally and the biggest unpopular opinion, if Goku was added as DLC I would totally freaking buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom