• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yes, but someone will have to reupload it as .zip file. That certainly won't be me.

Didn't i make those for pretty much everything?

Decided to put it away until BrawlBox fixes that one bug so i can properly re-rig it. Until then, half of Ridley's body and his right arm are paralyzed when he hold any item. Reskins of this model will have same issue.[/QUOTE]
Well that's poop. Was there any version of development that didn't have this issue?

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
I have a question. If I want to play with Ridley with the special build on a hackless wii and when I replace the rsbe01.gct will it get rid of 3 other custom characters? I wish to be able to play with them, Ridley and others to make a custom roster but I don't want to wipe 3 custom characters for one.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I have a question. If I want to play with Ridley with the dev build on a hackless wii and when I replace the rsbe01.gct will it get rid of knuckles, lyn, and Isaac? I wish to be able to play with them, Ridley and others to make a custom roster but I don't want to wipe 3 custom characters for one.
You don't mention the Developer Build here on this Thread (or anywhere on Smashborads) You would have to add Ridley's Codes into your RSBE01.gct yourself.
I suggest getting BrawlBox and adding the code in yourself from there

Ridley1994

Smash Cadet
I was wodering if it was possible to port Ridley 2.2's up air attack to Ridley 2.1? If so how do I achieve this? I know the answer is in the fitpit.pac and fitpitmotionetc.pac files, but I have had limited success in interpreting the necessary components. A detailed answer would be very helpful and appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
You don't need a hacked wii to use it do you?

Also, if not then do you install it the same way as regular PM?
I think, though I'm not seeing a boot.elf.
To make PM + BeX work hackless you would have to download this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ia6yq8d5gryvnu/AAAyb-Ru1eqyaPAECG-GJvHAa/projectm loader to load Waluigi for Brawl I know right.zip?dl=0 make an apps folder on the root of your SD card, put the projectm folder into the apps folder on your SD card. also put the Boot.elf File on the Root of your SD card as well.
Then download this http://www.wiibrew.org/w/images/4/4e/Smashstack.zip and put it in the RSBE folder (Private > Wii > Apps >RSBE) Then try it and tell me if it works.

IROX568

Smash Cadet
To make PM + BeX work hackless you would have to download this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ia6yq8d5gryvnu/AAAyb-Ru1eqyaPAECG-GJvHAa/projectm loader to load Waluigi for Brawl I know right.zip?dl=0 make an apps folder on the root of your SD card, put the projectm folder into the apps folder on your SD card. also put the Boot.elf File on the Root of your SD card as well.
Then download this http://www.wiibrew.org/w/images/4/4e/Smashstack.zip and put it in the RSBE folder (Private > Wii > Apps >RSBE) Then try it and tell me if it works.
Thanks but I'll have to try it tomorrow.

Also, the download isn't working well for me for some reason.

The site says that it's not compatible with Safari. :glare:

Last edited:

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
To anyone that hasn't downloaded yet, it has a few issues. Giga Bowser (and I guess WarioMan too) has been removed. Roy and Mewtwo's victory themes have been switched, and Ridley causes stage flickering (unless that was already adressed).
To make sounds work, someone needs to make Ridley use sound IDs from Meta Ridley soundbank i made for him.
What's the ID number then?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
What's the ID number then?
I don't remember and its ID numberS. Ridley by default uses Pit's sounds. To fix that for BrawlEx stuff, he needs to have Meta Ridley's soundbank and all of those sound codes changed to go to Meta Ridley's soundbank. Hardest part is changing those sound codes because there are many of them and not all of sounds they are directed to were ported to Meta Ridley thanks to limitations Brawl modding has in that area.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Last edited:

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew

ds22

Smash Lord
If no one is currently working on it, I'd be willing to do the SFX porting.
I do have one 'condition', so to say, which is that I'd like to know which version of Ridley (2.1 or 2.2) I'd have to use as base, as I don't want to go through the porting process twice for the same character.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I do have one 'condition', so to say, which is that I'd like to know which version of Ridley (2.1 or 2.2) I'd have to use as base, as I don't want to go through the porting process twice for the same character.
2.2 and 2.1 use the same SFX iirc

ds22

Smash Lord
I was more referring to what version of the PSA moveset file to use as base, as while the two version do share the same SFX setup, they obviously differ in other areas.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I was more referring to what version of the PSA moveset file to use as base, as while the two version do share the same SFX setup, they obviously differ in other areas.
I suggest 2.1 since its the most complete

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
It was sarcasm god, i was joking because it was 136 pages all together.
And i was going further with the joke. But im bad with those.
2.2 would be better because its the most recent one and its better than 2.1.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Right, I'll try testing the SFX; I've just finished installing the P:M+BEX combo, and I've inserted the SFX file.

Will report on how it ends up later.

EDIT: Ridley is still using Pit's SFX after the file is placed into the SFX folder, it seems; though that would be because of the .gct; either that, or we'll need to do a shared soundbank between Pit and Ridley, like how Mewtwo and Lucario work.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Right, I'll try testing the SFX; I've just finished installing the P:M+BEX combo, and I've inserted the SFX file.

Will report on how it ends up later.

EDIT: Ridley is still using Pit's SFX after the file is placed into the SFX folder, it seems; though that would be because of the .gct; either that, or we'll need to do a shared soundbank between Pit and Ridley, like how Mewtwo and Lucario work.
Doesn't *cough cough cough* already shares Pit's soundbank in PM?

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Doesn't *cough cough cough* already shares Pit's soundbank in PM?
I don't remember if anybody shares Pit's soundbank; I'm not using Lyn, if that's what you were insinuating. The build I'm using is currently completely vanilla except for the BEX additions (only Ridley so far).

I'll try the experimental Pit fix codeset and see if that makes any differences, at least; maybe that could solve the issue?

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I don't remember if anybody shares Pit's soundbank; I'm not using Lyn, if that's what you were insinuating. The build I'm using is currently completely vanilla except for the BEX additions (only Ridley so far).

I'll try the experimental Pit fix codeset and see if that makes any differences, at least; maybe that could solve the issue?
Yeah, that thing.

Im sure X uses Y soundank code should fix it.

Top Bottom