• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uno and Dos' MN Montage

Dos2

Smash Cadet
Who: Anyone who lives in Minnesota

What: Smash Combo Vid ft. all the best MN smashers

When: Deadline for Footage is Feb. 1st

Why: To show why MN is #1

How: Send a 2minute video of all your best combos (no music, only gameplay) to mattamcguire@comcast.net MUST BE IN WMV FORMAT ANYTHING ELSE WILL MAYBE POSSIBLY NOT BE ACCEPTED!

An undisclosed amount of smashers will be ft. in this video. We may use some of your video, all of it, or none of it

All Combos MUST BE DONE ON HUMANS NO COMPS!

Limit 3 Characters per person

You may only submit 1 video

NO MUSIC!!!!
Editing will be done by myself, Uno, C6H1206, and possibly Aaron

Thank You

James Sparrow

Smash Master
is there a deadline for submitting footage?

ok i see you added a deadline. that might have been there before and i just missed it, but maybe you added it. :D

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
Bluewolf and I have like an hours worth taped I don't Know how to send it or anything though??

Uno

Smash Journeyman
if you can try to slim it down to what you want i think we can convert it onto dos' comp.

it would be much easier to sort through everything if it all comes in wmv.... not gunna happen though lol

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I don't know much about formats, but is googlevid/youtube wmv?

Dos2

Smash Cadet
It has to be in a file format, you cannot post it on youtube or google video. I should be able to convert it if you have it in anyother format

DarkRoom

Smash Ace
My best stuff (and only worthwhile stuff) is probably from White 4, which SDM has. And MN is not even close to #1, but we'll hopefully be getting there with all the new blood and competition.

Edit: Or White 3 maybe. And you might want to restrict the footage to stuff from actual matches

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
omg we should all get together and my place and record =P
me=live in parents basement! 2 tvs+projector+lots of space=pro

Uno

Smash Journeyman
hah, so true

seriously though, we gotta work out getting matches recorded at every event.

Uno

Smash Journeyman
MomD the sooner you get your clips cut down and sent, the better.

btw everyone, i'm willing to sift through as many matches as possible, just try to send us the best o the best.

a little edit on this. You can send matches to my email as well. thanks =)

christianepadilla@yahoo.com

i cant store much, but i think it will work.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Can you guys toss a deadline on this? This kind of topic belongs in Video Discussion, but because of the nature of the project I'll let it stay open here for another week or two.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Depending if SDM can find any matches that were captured at his smashfest of me comboing him or his brother, that's basically all I have for ya. That's an IF too, since I lack the ability of stringing combos that well.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
JS, while you're at it, would you mind getting the combo (from the same vid) that I do at 1:59, and cut it off after I do the f-air?

Uno

Smash Journeyman
I cant remember but i think Dos has that 0% stock on Ulti. not sure if it was a combo or not though.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, he does. :urg:
I don't recall whether or not it's a combo either, but it wasn't terribly long and it was rather flashy looking.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Well, I did have a one stock head start. Dos made it even in the first 40 seconds, then I decided that landing a hit might help. For whatever reason, Fox doesn't bug me nearly as much as he should.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be getting you my footage around the 15th of January, because that's when i go back to college and get my computer/internet.

Also, there is at least 6 matches of me that were recorded at OMGiggles...it depends on how fast SDM/seanson can get the footage up. I'd love to see that stuff. The matches of me vs. SDM and KSSB were pretty intense.

! sMaSH KinG !

Smash Cadet
I'm new here, i dont know if you guys would approve of me, but i'm pretty good. Let me know when the next tournament comes up, so you guys could test my abilities! I'm really looking forward to a challenge.

Top Bottom