• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unleashed 2-Another Sonic "Combo" Video

SUB_ZERO

Smash Apprentice
Wow IMO that was WAY better than your first, and i loved that so great work! Keep it up

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I loved the music.
The video was awesome.
Good work.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that combo video was excellent!:) The music made it even better! You also own with Sonic, which is awesome in itself.:laugh:

son1cunleashed

Smash Rookie
Yeah, that was a remix of open your heart. It was on the true blue album released... in January 2008 I think.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You set the standard. Easily one of the best Sonics I've seen yet. The tilts, grabs, smashes...so much. We need more Sonics like you on the Sonic boards :(

You have great potential and should really attend some tournaments.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
This gives me something to look forward to when I play Sonic, and the music was great.

D

Deleted member

lol aya hirano is hot, won't disagree with you there lol

another great video, gj

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
That music was great, one of the best Sonic's I've seen. GJ.

son1cunleashed

Smash Rookie
haha thanks. I'm glad everyone is digging the music as well. Couldn't find an epic instrumental like I did for my first one though. >.<

K64

Smash Apprentice
That Sonic vid is the best one that I've seen in months. I don't think it can be topped by just anyone. Awsome music too.

Trillion

Smash Ace
i saw some things that i liked and some that i did not. such as too many stage spikes that result from your opponents trying to play too many games on the edge. after it happens to them several times they should learn not to keep doing that and it shouldn't keep occurring.

Top Bottom