• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Toronto Melee Smashfests

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Of course! Might take a little while to brush up on tech skill if you're used to 64/Brawl but the fundamentals are the same.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Probably won't be able to make it today now :( I'll try my best for next tues tho. Can't wait to use the new controller.

:phone:

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
I'm still down for smashing every so often if there's a place we can go to. I don't have my own cube, although I do have a common room that has some nice couches + tv. :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I know that A&C (across the street at sussex & spadina) has melee smashfests every Thursday, and lots of the locals come out to those.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Yes, this needs to be revived. IB said he's coming to UofT as well and I plan on poking him for details when I get home next week. There is a community here but it's scattered and it needs a leader. We have the fighting game club to work with at least.

:phone:

Top Bottom