• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Minnesota Tourney series

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
melee first it is. teams before singles is how it usually is too

and wake I think he is a freshmen so probably not. How'd i miss out on a bunch of melee though, wtf?? i'd have ridden the connector for that i bet

edit - woow eci4 and ulti actually coming!! i ddont thinkive seen those players since BiB about a year ago..

and Dmac coming is just excellent :)

Silvaer

Smash Rookie
Yeah, as Ocho stated I'm a freshman this year. There was a in house smash 'tourny' two weekends ago, but it was 5min K.O. fest, and I think I was the only one there who knew anything about competitive smash. I mean, people wouldn't even tech, ever.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^thats cool silvaer. I'd enjoy dorm smash tournies even if its not competitive.

Still looking for brawl TO too.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I can be brawl TO, I wanna try to make brawl as quick as possible and out of the way so people can actually play friendlies and it doesn't run really late

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
deal. you can be the brawl TO. (it doesn't need to be said really but that means you register brawl people, handle the brawl money, call brawl matches, and seed the brawl bracket. and i and others can help with that too)

thanks

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
Thats good disciple - feel free to help. Now that i've told nappy though, Ill leave him as main brawl TO.

the only one who i'd let supercede nappy as brawl TO would be RRR since he is u of m and this is a u of m tourney and hes in managment or something and he's more responsible than all of us combined. but he didn't wanna TO last year so yeah.. Nappy it is.

Triple R

Smash Lord
the only one who i'd let supercede nappy as brawl TO would be RRR since he is u of m and this is a u of m tourney and hes in managment or something and he's more responsible than all of us combined. but he didn't wanna TO last year so yeah.. Nappy it is.
haha, this made me laugh. I'm not that responsible lol. I'm sure Nappy will do fine, and if not there will be people there to yell at him (help).

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
^ ok, maybe not more responsible than all of MNSmash combined (depends how you combine honestly), but probably more responsible than any single smasher from around here.

and yeah, i have faith in kel. i think he can yell quite loudly which is a good skill.

hey il pick up smash again and try to get Jordan to go

im glad to see wobbling is legal
sweet. and i already talked to jordan and it sounds like he's coming.

which is awesome.

napZzz

Smash Hero
you forgot about really responsible randall then

I agree with bringing setups.....dont just be lazy and think O, lol othe rpeople will bring one, just bring another one so **** runs quicker and you have more time for friendlies n ****

Silvaer

Smash Rookie
So I hate to do this, but does anyone have a controller I could borrow for this? All my **** is back in Wisconsin and I have no idea when my family a) will ship it up, b ) would actually get here/

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
So I hate to do this, but does anyone have a controller I could borrow for this? All my **** is back in Wisconsin and I have no idea when my family a) will ship it up, b ) would actually get here/
i'll bring 2 spares in case you want one :]

Chexr

Smash Ace
Vote chexr for most irresponsible smasher. Complete with a fantasy world unknown to all real world situations or experiences. Vote now!

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
aww yeah, we got bluezaft

SDM also will probably attend. I asked him at GnG yesterday if he's come and he said it depends on how he did at the Gng tourney and I think he did preeety good so yeah (he made it to winners finals at least I know).

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Bluezaft can't team with Dmac. it'd be too broken. actually Chexr Bluezaft and Dmac can't team in any combination at all. GG

Breezy

Smash Ace
I would like to know who here be down for paarticipating in brawl low tiers dubz if I were to host it as a side tourney.

Top Bottom