• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have been waiting for the top of the page to post this case, and for Rake. Since he's taking quite a while to respond, I'll post this now. I think I have enough to garner a solid read on him.

Scum #2 isRake. I feel Rake's Koop push is out of place and has no actual basis on finding scum. Everything else is noise to me. I think his emotional reaction to most votes and pressure is forced. His shift from being calm to yelling in caps was forced. His push on me is opportunistic, and his claim feels weird given that there was a deadline extension. I don't understand why he's still voting me when I explained why I have chosen JD, and I don't understand why he'd think that would be something suspicious.

Kary, you're church should be behind this.

Joey, what do you make of Dietz even argreeing with J at all. We all know Dietz never likes J. Obviously this is another scumslip by dietz ala that game he just played in hydra with orbo where he showed the same signs. Agree / Disagree ?

If tHE-Man continues to not post I will continue to mention that ryker is a tool and should be lynched should it keep up.

Kantrip's response to pressure was nothing special, I feel no better having seen it than I did previously which concerns me because kantrips post was big and long but didn't satisfy any of my curiosity beyond him saying "well i misunderstood" I mean, that's fantastic but what I'm really wondering is why Soup is the one on your wagon kantrip that you have a problem with. If anything it looked like Sang was gonna be taking your heat but you kinda just swerve to soup, and from my pov, if I were you, I'd like Sang's approach last and definitely be on her more than Soup. I want you to explain more why soup's cop out feels that way to you because from my perspective Soup doesn't need to quantify his actions like that as scum and copping himself out only makes it read more genuine to me
Rake has been pushing on people who aren't suspicious, but just a question mark.

His push on Koops is out of place. He hasn't been actively questioning him, nor has he presented evidence.

I'm not ignoring them. And I know it's my job to prove my vote and my push on him is I dint see town intent. I'm not seeing anything to put him as town. LITERALLY NO ONE IS EXPLAINING THIS. IT'S THE SAME WITH RYKER. HIW THE ****.KARY IS ALLOWED TO TOWN RED RYKER FOR THAT NE POST IS LITERAL BULL****

What are you even supporting this for. This push is ****ing ********. I'm not even gonna acknowledge anyone else pushing me. I'm ****ing /out. This game is ****ing ********. Literally no one answers **** and them I try to pursue it's like "oh no rake. What a bad guy was person to want an EXPLANATION FOR ****TY READS. "

I'm waiting for you to do anything. Nothing you've done had progressed the game and I see no intent to push or do anything. Who are you pushing. What are you doing. How do you feel about all these people blindly town reading you literally woth no substantial evidence

What are your scum reads exactly dietz ? Because I know I'm not seriously one of them because your reason to dislike me applies to 7/8 of the damn fame and even yourself ? Who besides me is scum? Why should I have more priority than.my two reads ? Who's more worth my vote and why ?

He reacts pretty badly to votes, yells and uses caps. It seems more like an elaborate ruse to get out of being wagoned.

Of course I'm upset this wagon on me is literally comprised of people who have nothing better to do than wagon me
He states here he is obviously upset yet I don't think that is really true. People can get flustered when voted sure, yet not to this degree. There would have to be a legitamate reason to be that angry.

i mean im calm now but this wagon on me is pretty trashbad so
Along with his other reactions, this seems like a lie.

I'm in a terrible mood. Sue me. IRL sucks yet i keep coming back to deefend myself from the same idiocy.
This also seems like a lie, trying to blame IRL for why he may be reacting this way.

I ANSWERED EVERYTHING, YOU JUST CHOOSE TO BLINDLY WALK BY IT OR "'DISAGREEE' AND NOT SEE IT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SPELL OUT A ****ING READ
The shift from #529 to #535 is extreme. Emotion is not a button you can press to turn it on or off, and this is what it seems like Rake did.

LAst thing im going to do is claim, I'm Alphys (**** if i can spell this name) , I'm town scientist which is a weak voyuer role. I get either set up information every day phase or o certain night actions that occured during the Night.

Take that as you will because I really don't know what else to do now, I've done nothing but defend myself and state my case and yet i'm no better off for it. Literally have had all my energy to play this game sucked out by the amount of ridiculous **** that is and has occured. Like, i don't understand how more people aren't okay with my wagon. LITERALLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE EXPLAINED THEIR VOTES. THIS SOMEHOW WORRIES NOONE. NOONE'S LOOKING AT HOW EASILY I'VE MADE IT TO L-1 OR HOW HARD IT'S STAGNATED NOW ? Like **** i hate all capsing but seriously, how is it my wagon can form out of the eher, and people can vote me with no substantiating evidence and no legitmate reason or even one illegitmiate reason why i'm scum, it literally boils down to people not liking that i didn't come down on koopa's throat like aa ****ing boat. I stated numerous times why he deserved a vote and people just choose to ignore it. Like, the blind ignorance of this wagon astounds me
Along with a fake reaction to wagon pressure, Rake claims out of no where. I thought it was a bit weird at first, but thought nothing of it.

ran why did you cjeck dietz. like your most logical cjoice shouod have been to check me. I literally just role and flavor claimed yesterday. I like it very little your claiming rb but that im willing to live with but im not willing to allow you to say you choose dietz of all people when you were barely on my side that i recall yesterday and i was the largest and most talked abut topic. No kame gutsu on that

vote ran

also, ryu was town in fea so saying yu got a fea vibe is hilarious
Yet, when Rake attacks me for something small as choosing JD to investigate, he tells me I should have targetted him and that is why he is voting me. That is very weak, considering I have said I would be looking into JD. This push feels very opportunistic from Rake, and it seems like he made it up on the spot. I also find it concerning when people are simply looking at my role and not my play.

Kantrip was killed by a robot
Here, Rake posts his night action results. It doesn't make sense along him saying he'd get either setup information or a night action. He says he got a flavor hint, which has nothing to do with a night action. It is quite a stretch, so it doesn't make sense. I find this slightly suspicious.

Summary:

1. His Koop push is out of place.
2. His emotional reaction to D1 votes seemed forced. (#346 and #347)
3. His shift from calm to upset seemed extremely forced. (From #528 to #529)
4. His push on me was and is opportunistic, considering he didn't have a problem with me yesterday. (#656)
5. His reasoning to push me is very weak and faulty. He knew I stated that I would look into JD.
6. Timing of claim is weird. (#551)
7. Results do not match what action stated he would get.

Unvote; Vote: Rake

I am willing to lynch both Rake and Gheb.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kary, I have been asking Rake questions to see how he'd react. He took a long time between each interaction. Once seeing his push I realized he was scum here. His opportunistic push along with his forced emotion yesTerday makes sense from a scum perspective.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Yeah, sorry; Star Citizen swept me off my feet. I haven't ever seen a game that looks this good in Alpha and haven't been this excited about a game since Brawl.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, I call BS on anybody towenreading Dietz during Day 1. That slot has done virtually nothing that warrants pro-town credit. I actually BS on a lot of reads people threw out yesterDay, I will likely point them out when I consider it relevant.

:059:
If you look at his play mid-late D1, he was giving town a lot of insightful advice. If he had continued his level of activity from the start of D1, I would be inclined to agree, but he stepped it up.

I don't see too much of a difference but w/e.
There's a difference. Ignoring is a serious offence and forgetting is minor; I'm not sure if J would forget twice if you brought it up both times, though...
*waves at Ghebberoo*

Seems you've got me though at least haha. I can keep you entertained at least till Sunday night. I'm just busy with other activities today, but i'll sit down and discuss things with you in a while. Definitely tonight though.
lol increase response ignoring count to three.
Ryu. Why are you focusing only on Soup's play and not my own?
I noticed this as well. Ryu keeps referring to Ran as Soup's slot. Either he doesn't want to re-read the slot with Ran running it, or he's in denial and can't believe Soup left.
Gheb's vote on J seems really out of place when it doesn't even look like it's supported beyond wanting J to answer some of his questions (is that just supposed to be something for pressure on J?)
I think that it's supposed to put pressure on J. He seems to be pressure voting fairly often this game (he did so on Joey earlier), so I wouldn't count this point against him unless its intent was actually getting a wagon started. Honestly though, I don't think he would try to make a wagon off of such a flimsy argument.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
not really.It matches up exactly lol. all i got was a bit of a flavor hint, the bit about the robot really. We knew kantrip was dead lo, unless you didn't read. really all i did was clear up the fact that in bardull's flavor post he said something about no person being seen ? i can't remember the flavor off the top of my head but now we have a bit of a flavor leadd that a robot killed kantrip lol. Im not sure how you're hung up on that
Yo give me your scum list.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I have been waiting for the top of the page to post this case, and for Rake. Since he's taking quite a while to respond, I'll post this now. I think I have enough to garner a solid read on him.

Scum #2 isRake. I feel Rake's Koop push is out of place and has no actual basis on finding scum. Everything else is noise to me. I think his emotional reaction to most votes and pressure is forced. His shift from being calm to yelling in caps was forced. His push on me is opportunistic, and his claim feels weird given that there was a deadline extension. I don't understand why he's still voting me when I explained why I have chosen JD, and I don't understand why he'd think that would be something suspicious.

Rake has been pushing on people who aren't suspicious, but just a question mark.

His push on Koops is out of place. He hasn't been actively questioning him, nor has he presented evidence.

He reacts pretty badly to votes, yells and uses caps. It seems more like an elaborate ruse to get out of being wagoned.

He states here he is obviously upset yet I don't think that is really true. People can get flustered when voted sure, yet not to this degree. There would have to be a legitamate reason to be that angry.

This also seems like a lie, trying to blame IRL for why he may be reacting this way.

The shift from #529 to #535 is extreme. Emotion is not a button you can press to turn it on or off, and this is what it seems like Rake did.

Along with a fake reaction to wagon pressure, Rake claims out of no where. I thought it was a bit weird at first, but thought nothing of it.

Yet, when Rake attacks me for something small as choosing JD to investigate, he tells me I should have targetted him and that is why he is voting me. That is very weak, considering I have said I would be looking into JD. This push feels very opportunistic from Rake, and it seems like he made it up on the spot. I also find it concerning when people are simply looking at my role and not my play.

Here, Rake posts his night action results. It doesn't make sense along him saying he'd get either setup information or a night action. He says he got a flavor hint, which has nothing to do with a night action. It is quite a stretch, so it doesn't make sense. I find this slightly suspicious.

Summary:

4. His push on me was and is opportunistic, considering he didn't have a problem with me yesterday. (#656)
5. His reasoning to push me is very weak and faulty. He knew I stated that I would look into JD.

No back off and talk to me here.

I hated, ****ing hated Soup's play because I thought he was scummy leading up to him replacing out. I still think he played like a super scummy.

I will be frank, your play has been far better than Soups, but that replace out screams scum soup looking for an ATE out to clear whoever replaces him. He did this grimy out of game stuff before and I think he did it again.

What I hate more so about this is that your play has been far far better and I kind of like it, but Soup's play went to the point of unforgivable.

Don't go the Rake direction til I talk to him more. Because I get some of these points here but I do not think this is conclusive.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary My #2 would have been you til you made me fall in love with you after what I thought was your terrible Spak read.

Koopa I am not found of but mostly from him not really having a strong game thus far, unmemorable is the word I would put for it. Deitz is close to this so I am with this given what I have read thus far.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If you look at his play mid-late D1, he was giving town a lot of insightful advice. If he had continued his level of activity from the start of D1, I would be inclined to agree, but he stepped it up.

There's a difference. Ignoring is a serious offence and forgetting is minor; I'm not sure if J would forget twice if you brought it up both times, though...

lol increase response ignoring count to three.

I noticed this as well. Ryu keeps referring to Ran as Soup's slot. Either he doesn't want to re-read the slot with Ran running it, or he's in denial and can't believe Soup left.

I think that it's supposed to put pressure on J. He seems to be pressure voting fairly often this game (he did so on Joey earlier), so I wouldn't count this point against him unless its intent was actually getting a wagon started. Honestly though, I don't think he would try to make a wagon off of such a flimsy argument.
Who would you like to lynch right now?

Only thing I want from you question wise.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
But since nobody's really talking about anything relevant right now I'll just talk about stuff that I think matters I guess ... one thing that bugs me is that nobody's pushing Rake toDay yet. YesterDay everybody jumped on his throat and now nobody cares about him anymore because ... ? He really hasn't changed his play one bit yet now nobody seems to be interested in lynching him anymore?

That's what I meant when I said I'm calling BS on a lot of people's reads from yesterDay. You can't earnestly expect me to buy that the guy who supposedly was almost everybody's top scum read now is suddenly off the hook. Neither Joey's nor Kantrip's flip can really have much of an impact here. So what's the deal?

Bolded I want to emphasis because until Ran this was very true.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I understand Rake's reaction more which is why I'm not as bothered and don't want to join on it. I get where the frustration came from more than Soup's that is why I don't want to vote that way unless I have to.
Elaborate on this. At the moment I don't have reason to trust your judgement here. You are still voting me. For a null tell.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Elaborate on this. At the moment I don't have reason to trust your judgement here. You are still voting me. For a null tell.
Why was he voted on in the first place? I don't buy there was a legit reason to vote him when that occured (Also I skimmed when I caught up and don't plan on too much rereading outside of recent stuff but w/e). I didn't see what he did that was scummy.

Only things that might have made me bat an eye is what you posted, mostly because it was concise. He was pissed because his wagon came from nowhere, why was anyone voting him?

I didn't see a legit reason from people posting as to why he needed to die.

Your #1, #4, #6 points are where I do think you might have something, basing on what I have reread and looking at right now. I do think his reaction to his wagon was warrented. I still do not think he is worth lynching til I talk to him some more.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you think he had a good reason for voting me?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok. What's your read on Gheb?
Could go either way but leaning town right now, nothing bad from his side from what I read and he is saying a lot of stuff I find to be insightful and useful.

Issue is the unmemorable part but I still think that isn't me disliking him like Koops.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
not really.It matches up exactly lol. all i got was a bit of a flavor hint, the bit about the robot really. We knew kantrip was dead lo, unless you didn't read. really all i did was clear up the fact that in bardull's flavor post he said something about no person being seen ? i can't remember the flavor off the top of my head but now we have a bit of a flavor leadd that a robot killed kantrip lol. Im not sure how you're hung up on that
Since when was flavor
ranmaru ranmaru who is your #2 pick for scum after Gheb?

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu who is your #2 pick for scum after Ranmaru? With reasoning please.

Just to clarify my point about Rake above, what I am trying to say is that I think the waggon was interesting. I don't have my notes with me, but yeah, look at the waggon.

Also, IIRC, Kantrip posted a reads list before he died. That's also something worth looking into.

Ok, I'm out for now.

Vote: J
Ah, turns out someone did join the wagon. Voted J for providing no additional information about why Kary is scummy (unless J didn't post it with the Kary read? I'll have to look back into that). At best, it's a pressure vote. At worst, it's a really bad vote.
Spak Spak What is your opinion on Kary toDay?
My opinion of Kary today is the same as my opinion of Kary from yesterday plus possibly a bad vote (depending upon its motives).
I don't feel comfortable with that at all after Joey explicitly told us Chara is town, we'd be outing someone as a NK target immediately solely based on your claim. You're role and flavorfishing too much.

Vote: Rake
In that case, do you think we should avoid flavor-claiming until MyLo?
Why was he voted on in the first place? I don't buy there was a legit reason to vote him when that occured (Also I skimmed when I caught up and don't plan on too much rereading outside of recent stuff but w/e). I didn't see what he did that was scummy.

Only things that might have made me bat an eye is what you posted, mostly because it was concise. He was pissed because his wagon came from nowhere, why was anyone voting him?

I didn't see a legit reason from people posting as to why he needed to die.

Your #1, #4, #6 points are where I do think you might have something, basing on what I have reread and looking at right now. I do think his reaction to his wagon was warrented. I still do not think he is worth lynching til I talk to him some more.
I'm glad that you are seeing Ran's play from an unbiased perspective and I agree the replace out is scummy, but I've seen people that have played like scum incarnate and replaced out after that (Looking at you, TSYK), then ended up being townie.

Summary:

Hmmm... Looking back on Rake's play, I agree that it's kinda sketch and hyper-emotional. Not sure if IRL is screwing him over again, though. At this point, I think he's a scum lean, but he's still not my strongest scum read. My strongest scum read is:

Who would you like to lynch right now?

Only thing I want from you question wise.
Kary. You have my rationale from yesterday, and he hasn't really done anything since other than place a null or scummy vote (depending on intent).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Red Ryu, have you read my #634? Same to you, Spak. Tell me your thoughts, both of you.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Haha just kidding, I've only read the first two pages of the game and am finding more and more than I'm probably too drunk to actually play this game tonight so I'll get into the thick tomorrow.

Kary I think I'm grandfathered into your religion so if I owe collections or something just get me up to speed

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Red Ryu. I'm not backing off. You can still talk to him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Spak, we need to talk about Kary and your main concerns. If you aren't around I'll be going to sleep. Have work in the morning.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
You should probably get sleep. I'm useless at this hour of the morning.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, can you explain your read on Dietz for me? What do you mean he's done nothing that warrants pro-town credit?
When I say he's done nothing that warrants pro-town credit ... I'm basially saying the same thing as you are saying about him - that he hasn't done much of anything. The people that had him as a solid town read [I believe it was J and Kary, mainly] really never explained why they highlighted him as a player that deserves to be mentioned as a townie slot.

The closest thing to an explanation I have heard about it is Spak Spak saying that Dietz posted some "insightful advice" early in the game. But that really isn't a whole lot and tbh I like to think that most of the input I have constributed is more insightful than his and yet almost everybody has me as null leaning towards the scummier side for whatever reason.

Also, @#HBC | J please, for the love of all that is holy, answer Gheb's post before he goes crazy from his request being ignored so much.
lol @ me going crazy

I'm a patient man, give him the time he needs to respond.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, I guess it's better to just lay my cards on the table since people seem to be a bit confused about it any nothing else is talked about: I do believe J is scum but I also voted him for the pressure. There were/are still a few things that I kinda wanted him to elaborate on because maybe he has some explanations that could've made sense eventually.

Like I said, I'm calling BS on a lot of people's reads from Day 1 and he's definitely the worst offender in my book. There are just a ton of things that scream fake to me and bug me.
One is his insistence yesterDay that Rake is the one that needs to be lynched, now he's just kinda randonly lumped into a hypothetical scumteam with Kary and myself. A good explanation on why Rake is scummy in the first place is still due. Another problem is how he treats the Spak slot. At one point he essentially called all the people that criticized Spak for his attack "scummers being up to no good". I called J out on that yesterDay and he ignored/glossed over it ... it's a terrible point and a general/baseless attack on people without any specific target. The people that called out Spak for his play were Kary, Koops and myself. If these three people are supposed to be "scummers up to no good" then why the hell did he not only not respond to my answer but also never confronted any of these people directly about it? Throughout the whole Day J kept stressing that Rake > Koops as our lynch in spite of him claiming that people who attacked Spak are scumspects. Note how he townclears Spak based entirely on his meta but when Rake plays to his meta like he did on Day 1 it's enough to make him the #1 scumspect? Sorry but these reads are obviously utter BS.

I'd also like to restress that calling out Spak's play from yesterDay or finding it suspicious is in no way unjustified or scummy. Spak's reasoning for pushing Kary was awful and so was his insistence on not budging even one bit. Throughout the whole Day phase he had kept Kary as his only real scumread which is just bad. You can't fault anybody for not giving Spak the same treatment as J does and just ignore everything and play the "meta"-card.

It kind of sucks though because now J won't get to respond to my requests without knowing what my intentions are. My reads on Rake/Koops and to a lesser extent Spak kind of depend on how I read J and I guess I was still looking out for the possibility of J just answering stuff well and me just being wrong about stuff.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ranmaru ranmaru

I hope that also clears up some of the things I kept you waiting on? Specficially my current opinions on Rake and J.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
In other news, I completely agree the JDietz needs more attention.

J continues to say I am scummy without providing ANY reason whatsoever.

From re-reading, I felt that a Rake flip would actually tell me a lot about this game, but I am not trying to shoehorn him into the lynch just yet. Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake I would like to hear more about your reads today, particularly your scumreads.

I am currently posting from a potato and it is quite uncomfortable. I will be more active when I am not away.
still dislike ran, his post to ryu about not having any reason to trust him cause ryu's voting him is gross and i still think his reason to check dietz is bad and not believable. A town ran i feel would have checked the most polarizing person in thread, the whole " i didnt have a grasp on him so i checked him" is pretty weak. the only saving grace is that ran's claiming such a piss poor target choice and claiming he was rb'd. Like, I know scum ran's not very good at being scum but is he really so off kilter he claims he got blocked after targetting dietz ? currently mulling it over.

It's ironic J's doing to you the same as he did to me. J's reads in their entirety are wishy washy at best and his stance on me has evolved from absolutely accepting no other lynch than mine to someho barely caring enough to do more than mention me as if a passing thought thoday, and lump me back in with koopa. Worth lynvhing

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't feel comfortable with that at all after Joey explicitly told us Chara is town, we'd be outing someone as a NK target immediately solely based on your claim. You're role and flavorfishing too much.

Vote: Rake
and your trusting the indy's words ? A+

I also did no flavor fishing or role fishing at all ? How do you think I am ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Do you find Ran or Koopa more scummy at this point Rake?

Is Koopa still a priority?
Koopa is below ran and J for me. I don't agree with these town reads on J at all especially after his approach to me and just his approah to his reads in general. His new attitude to me today reeks because it literally seems he's unwilling to commit to me because im not a popoular wagon anymore. he was so dead set on me yesterday and yet today it looks like he's basically handwaving himself off that pressure, not sure how you're okay with that either so color me suspicious of your read on him as well

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It's good to be back.

Kary. You have my rationale from yesterday, and he hasn't really done anything since other than place a null or scummy vote (depending on intent).
Spak, we need to have a talk. Your read on me is awful. The core of your argument is this:

The church is scummy
Kary started the church
therefore Kary is scummy.

This argument is awful because, as everyone else agrees, the church was just an RVS thing that did not go anywhere. The idea that I was somehow MAGICALLY going to boss people around and become the judge jury and executioner of town is ridiculous.

Everything else you have to say is just hogwash added on top of this. For instance, you say I am scummy because I voted for people without spelling out my thought process. Yet you don't apply the same standard to other slots, and you don't pay attention to the posts where I explain these votes.

You continue to repeat that I am scum, but you have never stopped to ask me why I did anything- why I started the church, why I voted for so and so. You just jump straight to conclusions. And you need to stop.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary - As somebody else has said, a lot of what she has done seems very opportunistic, like... she sees something she either slightly agrees with or that might lead to an avenue that will get the most support. I have in my notes that I get the sense that she's just skimming through and nitpicking things that make hardly any sense and using them to throw suspicion at people or ask questions (I have 361 down as an example). She votes Koops without giving any real reason (at least from what I saw) and then doesn't really explain anything about her suspicion of J. Another point against her for me is that she continuously says that people aren't doing enough but then doesn't really attempt to do anything about it.
Sang, this is garbage.

Yes, I am reading through the thread and bringing up things that I don't like, and asking questions. How is that scummy?
I explained why I voted Koops in #513, and I justify my J vote in #686.

I am the person who brought up the level of inactivity, yes- but what do you expect me to do about it? I cannot make other people post, and I have been as active as I can be.

I don't mind you having bad feels about my slot. But you can't expect me to take this seriously, either.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rake, I usually check people who are question marks over people that are suspicious or are a major topic. This helps narrow down the list of actual suspects. That's how I personally play investigative roles. You should also answer my #721.

Top Bottom