• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Undertale Mafia, 13 man! Game over! Town wins!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
At least maven outed. Xonars never this afk as town.and ryker constantly dies this as scum. Ryker is more important because he isn't even attempting to try. At least maven replaced out
I'm not basing any read off it ****. I just said I wanted him dead because he's afk. Because ryker / xonar deserves to die for doing hack ****. And koopa deserves the noose because he's done nothing to be town either
I have a hard time understanding how you can say both of these.

No I'm saying it's a different circumstances. Ryker or xonar hasnt done anything to try to be active. AR least maven came around once before repacking out. I want both gone but ryker more purely because he deserves it more than other afks
Deserves it more? Maven has done literally nothing but prod dodge.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Soup had a change of heart about replacing out and then did absolutely nothing. I have valid concerns about him that haven't been addressed and I think it best that we just lynch him rather than let him off the hook for his grimy play because of a replace out stunt that could've been an AtE ploy for all we know.

So I say we go soup toDay.
Saying 'you have valid concerns that haven't been addressed' is just another way of saying soup isn't here.

I feel like you were in the spotlight, and for good reason- and now you're trying to move away from that by putting pressure on soup - who isn't even here. IGMEOY.

Who else is worth looking at besides soup?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake , #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Can you both explain your reasons for voting? (Kary, didn't you just vote for Maven? Can you explain both, then?)
I voted Maven because he was inactive. After I actually caught up with the thread, I felt soup deserved a vote. I think I explained what I didn't like about soup in my #244

I still don't look at Kary favorably.
You need to get your head out of your ass and do something useful. What other players are you looking at as scum?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I have a hard time understanding how you can say both of these.

Deserves it more? Maven has done literally nothing but prod dodge.
I'm just pointing out a meta stance. My question though, is kantrip more likely to be sum given he tried to be around soup or was the action itself scummy

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What exactly is it that makes Dietz stand out as one of the slots that you wanna keep around?
I can't point to anything that says 'oh this is why I am keeping him'. Basically I went through my town leans and got rid of the people who hadn't done enough to live.

In general, I think Dietz has been active and been asking good questions, and he hasn't tripped any red flags with me, so that's why I am happy with him for the time being. Do you find him scummy, or just not-townie ?

SangfroidWarrior SangfroidWarrior I promise you can hold me to my Kary read, but I'm just realizing the deadline is tomorrow night. I'm more than okay with the Rake push and it actually has my support as well.
You need to start explaining yourself. You are treading too carefully for my liking.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I'd be fine with letting this conversation go so that town can get on with their lives, but I still don't look at Kary favorably.
Then what was the point of even bringing it up in the first place? I honestly see no intent behind this and if you're saying this then those posts just sound like a waste of time, which is something we don't need or even want at this point.

Past that I honestly don't care much whether it's Adam, Koops, Rake, Maven, soup or Spak that goes. Chances are that I will just blatantly sheep whatever lynch actually turns out to be likely to happen.
You listed a bunch of people. Do you think some lynches are more likely to get better reads from for the future? If so, which?

Which questions ? I'm voting koopa because he's done nothing townie from my perspective. He's done nothing to deserve a town reaf from anyone. Does anyone know what his pushes or intent is ? Cause to me he's just coast posting and nor achieving anything. So.to me that's scummy hence me voting him
Okay, well, I'll go through and try to see if I can understand where you're coming from with this, at least in terms of koops. But, seriously, if you're trying to push you're not doing a very good job of it. I don't think anybody is convinced that koops might be scum and you're not really giving us reasons to believe he is beyond "he's done nothing townie". It seems so much like just a weak attempt at making it seem like you're doing something. You can't tell me that the majority of your scum reads are people that are MIA, and possibly based on meta. Can you please explain to me how lynching somebody that's inactive on D1 is better than lynching somebody that is here and actively acting scummy? Or is it just that you see no other people that are posting as scummy? Honestly, you're saying that these people have no presence but prior to a few people throwing suspicion at you you were in the same boat as them in my mind.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What scum.intent are you seeing from spak exactly z?
Focusing on a specific topic that doesn't progress the game (or his reads). I'd probably be fine if he dropped it by this point, but he's still sitting on it and he's not talking about much else at all at this point.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just a reminder to everyone to stay relaxed and not get too cray. Not specifying anyone in particular, just that in general we should all try to be as cool as cucumbers (I know I also get really invested in games sometimes too so I know how it goes).

Also, BarDulL BarDulL the last vote count is still slightly wrong; Koops is voting me.
I am filled with determination to ensure that this doesn't happen again :x

Also, #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu replaces Maven!

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Taking my grandmother out to eat dinner for her birthday. I'm halfway though a re-read and will have a fairly large analyzation posted by the end of tonight; I'll get to questions after that.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not ignoring them. And I know it's my job to prove my vote and my push on him is I dint see town intent. I'm not seeing anything to put him as town.
Then explain it, I see a vote and little to no elaboration after ample time was given to talk about why you're doing it.
The most you gave us was:

how are you fosing me. Someone seriously needs to point out how slots like this are regarded so well because to me kingofkoopa's isnt that much more than a passing thought to me
What are you even supporting this for. This push is ****ing ********. I'm not even gonna acknowledge anyone else pushing me. I'm ****ing /out. This game is ****ing ********. Literally no one answers **** and them I try to pursue it's like "oh no rake. What a bad guy was person to want an EXPLANATION FOR ****TY READS. "
No one cares that you've aimed at Koopa.
We care because we think that's a ****ty one-vote read and you're not actually pursuing it or we'd already know why when you voted. You just stated that you do and acting like Koopa has something to respond to and everyone knows what you're talking about already. You voted him and then went right back to talking about how Kantrip was null. People asked you why, and you said "why not, also why is everyone looking at me weird".

Quote me a post where you ask someone why they like Koopa.

Quote me a post where you ask Koopa anything to further that read.

Quote me a post where you explain why Koopa is bad over literally any other null, and especially the wagons that are currently active so we know what you're on about.

The rhetorical middle quote above and #348 (which was well after people started questioning you) is the closest I've been able to find for any of those things.

We have no idea what you're doing. You're making a huge fuss about Koopa, seemingly at random, while claiming you don't understand why anyone could think otherwise yet still claiming Spak (a just as null slot) is town.

What scum.intent are you seeing from spak exactly z?
This is what you posted when someone said they don't see SpakTown (immediate interest and questioning), but when people ask you why we should lynch Koopa in particular all you say is "I don't see Town". It's a really bizarre double standard and it feels super forced. If this is a policy lynch I don't get why you're not saying so, and I extra don't get why you don't seem to have a reason to have picked him over any other wagons currently on the table, I assume you've discarded them entirely or you wouldn't be talking about Koopa as an actual lynch instead of just voting him for pressure. But you didn't ask anything of him when you voted, and have stated since that you do indeed want him to be the lynch, which implies highest scum priority to you.

The hell you don't understand why people are voting you.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
What are your scum reads exactly dietz ? Because I know I'm not seriously one of them because your reason to dislike me applies to 7/8 of the damn fame and even yourself ? Who besides me is scum? Why should I have more priority than.my two reads ? Who's more worth my vote and why ?
I'd be fine with a Soup (possibly Spak) lynch, as Soup still has unanswered questions and hasn't redeemed himself (and would give us great information), and I don't believe Spak's fascination with Kary's game opening comes from a purely Town place; but I actually do put you at the top of the list after page 7 and these responses. Your content beforehand did you no real favors in my reads list, almost everything you posted on was something someone asked you or on a topic that was directly related to you (Kantrip vs J because of J not liking your posts)

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I'm waiting for you to do anything. Nothing you've done had progressed the game and I see no intent to push or do anything. Who are you pushing. What are you doing. How do you feel about all these people blindly town reading you literally woth no substantial evidence
I've been slightly pushing people from the beginning to get reads. I didn't expect to get anything big on the first day of the game.

Just now I've been pushing Spak because of that whole interaction with Kary.

I feel indifferent? All of the "town reads" were at the beginning with the reasoning being town vibes. I just don't think anything of it.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Tell me Rake, what're your reads on everyone in our game? You tell me that you would want to lynch me and He Man, yet there should be more names listed if we're using that logic.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
This game is just so bizarre to me. Somebody talk to me about something. Anything. We're a little over 24 hours away from deadline and, besides Rake, the only viable lynch people are talking about right now is soup from what I can see (who, mind you, hasn't been back in a while). People are so apathetic to this game it feels like, and there are a concerning number of people that have either posted nothing or posted very little.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Talk to me. What are your reads for the day? I was going back through and the only reads I've gotten from you are that J v Kantrip is a possible TvT (IIRC, you said Kantrip isn't necessarily town but you're comfortable with him?).

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
OK, I'm done with the re-read. Here are my notes:
Kary
- Kult of Kary is complete and utter garbage, there is no townie intent behind it.
- Accepts Ryker based solely on request
- Comes back after a long period of inactivity, makes an 11-character post in order to vote Maven, and leaves without any explanation.
- Confirms that the church was no joke (I was hoping it was)
- Has a town lean on popular slots and everyone who joined the church (even tHE-MAN, who is an inactive slot)
- Changes his vote to Soup with no explanation other than disliking one post that he made
- Gave Rake a town lean based on calling out that tHE-MAN town lean doesn’t make sense, and said “yeah, we can’t have a solid read on them yet”, then gets off scot-free.
- Contradicts himself twice in the intent of the church
- Doesn’t handle pressure well
- Sends tHE-MAN from the town lean list to the lynch list without any explanation

tHE-MAN
- Complies to the Church of Kary
- Has a joke post and then votes Dietz

Soup
- Tries to break out of RVS, states gut feelings (very underdeveloped, but understandable in RVS)
- Has bold statements to provoke reactions to get us out of RVS (didn’t just say we need to get out of RVS, but rather acts upon it)
- Says it’s important for people to give opinions even if it isn’t in agreement with what he had to say
- Called Kantrip explaining his thought process an “unnecessary wall”, heavily disagree with that sentiment.
- My hatred for replace-out rages is on par with my hatred for self-vote rages, so -1 for that.
- Active and has had fairly good content thus far

Koops
- States I’m off topic early-game, starting a little conversation
- Seems to respond well to all questioning of Kantrip, has good questioning of the slot in response
- Generally inactive, but I tend to like his when he's here

Kantrip
- Asked Koops a lot of good questions early, carried conversation
- Tries to end the conversation with J with his 119
- Didn’t want to wall over something pointless
- Did a good job explaining his thought process
- Knee-jerk reaction against J left a really bad taste in my mouth
- I liked Kantrip’s explanation of his thought process up to that point and that made me feel a bit more comfortable with his slot

J
- Wanted to be friends with Maven and Kary, but was still hesitant to join the Kult.
- Questions why Kantrip only posed those two options of what Rake could be up to
- Seems to be genuinely scumhunting rather than just trying to look like he’s being active

Sang
- Insightful analyzations of the game thus far
- Questioning Soup’s posts that were based purely off of meta was good

Gheb
- Thought my off-trackedness was trying a bit too hard to be chillax
- Wasn’t afraid to go against thread sentiment and willing to freely state his own opinion (#169)
- Seems to be a lot more spotty in activity than I remember him being in previous games, asks questions every once in a blue moon and disappears again.
- Early to defend Kary, criticizes me for pushing a slot
- +1 to #340

Rake
- Comes in saying “which one of you is scum”, bold statement for
- Seems to do more joking around than doing anything of significance until around page 5
- I like his content when he starts posting seriously, even though he did have a slow start and a long bout of inactivity.
- Votes Koops with no explanation
- Reads thus far as a frustrated town
- Don't like the pressure that he's getting right now, close to being lynched with one day left and hasn't done too much to deserve it thus far

Joey
- I thought he was giving Kantrip too much of the benefit of the doubt on the J vote (saying that Kantrip had clear intent that screamed townie)
- His read on Soup seemed too force, as he had misrepped Soup’s play up to that point by picking and choosing what he wanted to see rather than looking at the slot as an entirety.
- Seems to be influenced by thread sentiment for people other than Kantrip, doing things such as changing reads from town lean to null/scum without the person posting between the two analyzations.

Dietz
- He contributes good content when he’s here, but he was absent for the first few pages.
- His play looks similar to when he was Aquarius, which is here enough to not be inactive and giving town little nuggets of useful input here and there, but not enough to provoke town conversation

- Never mind, he’s contributing a lot more.
- I like his posts as well, he is providing insightful info and has been useful in analyzing slots.

ABOUT THE KULT:

I didn’t realize how long ago that post was given until I went back to re-read. I went back after seeing Dietz reference it earlier that morning and decided to delve deeper into it. It has put me in a bad spot for some reason, but I feel like it gave me a good feel for Kary. He seemed to address me as if I were inferior to him for questioning his motives (something I’ve never seen from Kary before), he lied about his intent for the Kult twice, he failed to address all of my points, he told me to “get over yourself” when I told him to respond to my response, then when I proved that there is literally no way that it could have town intent, he told me I didn’t know what I’m talking about for a third time and told me that he had explained it already (although my post completely disproved what his most recent one at that point stated). At that point, Gheb told me to stop pushing Kary, nobody cares about the Kult (even though it was a pretty big point early-game and a couple people even joined in), and said that I wasn’t doing anything relevant to the thread.

At this point I was building my computer and not checking Smashboards, so I was again inactive (unfortunately). I find it absolutely hilarious that people think I’m scum based off of pushing Kary and a “gut feeling”, but even knowing how it effects people’s opinions on me, I would have done the exact same thing. In response to Sang’s question, I’d be fine with letting this conversation go so that they can get on with their lives. I’ve gotten what I want from my exchange with Kary and still think that it was a good use of time for town (moreso Kary’s reaction to pressure than the Church itself), and I’ve seen what slots will easily change alignments based upon thread sentiment.

Right now, I wouldn't shed a tear if either of the inactive slots or Kary were to die, would shed a half tear if Joey were to die, would shed three-fourths of a tear if Kantrip or Gheb were to die today, would shed a tear if Koops or Rake were to die today, would shed a tear and a half if Dietz or

Read order:

Would be fine dying today:
Kary
Maven
tHE-MAN

Would be fine compromising to:
Joey
Gheb

Would be slightly less fine compromising to:
Rake
Kantrip
Koops

Would greatly pain me to have to lynch:
Soup
Dietz

Under no circumstances will I lynch these slots unless there is a slip or someone makes a REALLY good case against them:
Sang
J

Will only hammer to give town more info to work with the next day:
Spak

Scum confirmed
Scum read
Scum lean
Null
Town lean
Town read
Town Confirmed

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Also, just as a note, the Gheb scum lean is a lot less solid than the Joey, Kantrip is closer to the null/scum side, Rake is fairly null (leaning ever-so-slightly town), and Koops is solidly null/town and almost town lean.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Spak, why don't you like the pressure Rake is getting? What do you think of the people jumping onto his wagon so quickly?
I don't like the pressure Rake is getting because I see little that is outside of his normal play. His responses seem genuine, the only person who seems to have heavily considered the slot before voting is Dietz (he constructed a fairly good case against him after voting), he reads like frustrated town to me, and other than his read on Koops (which I agree is kinda sketch), he's been playing fairly well all game (minus a couple frustrated posts that he exaggerated stuff), and has provided useful insight on some slots.

I think that everyone who has been supporting the Rake push are town other than Kantrip (who has had a vote on the slot for a while, even though he stated that he wants Soup to go today), but most of the people supporting the push just kinda put their vote out there without stating a case. I think you and J are town, but at the same time, both of you should have at least stated a reason you were voting him before plopping down your vote.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I thought he was giving Kantrip too much of the benefit of the doubt on the J vote (saying that Kantrip had clear intent that screamed townie)
Oh.

His read on Soup seemed too force, as he had misrepped Soup’s play up to that point by picking and choosing what he wanted to see rather than looking at the slot as an entirety.
What am I missing in his posts?

Seems to be influenced by thread sentiment for people other than Kantrip, doing things such as changing reads from town lean to null/scum without the person posting between the two analyzations.
The only person I've changed my read on is you, who shifted because they had bad focus and was stalling progression in the game. :|

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
To be honest, this is probably subjective, but I still don't think that giving Kantrip that much credit based on the info we had at time time was a logical decision.

What am I missing in his posts?
You're missing him making bold statements to get us out of RVS, being constantly active and open about his opinions, pressing people on points that he noticed didn't line up with his and being willing to reconsider his reads based on other's input, and attempting to scumhunt for pretty much the entirety of the game. You, however, have only posted fluffy read lists, have had little to no original content, have yet to do much of significance, and haven't really pushed anyone very far this game.

The only person I've changed my read on is you, who shifted because they had bad focus and was stalling progression in the game. :|
Yeah, and I would be fine with that if it were just changing me to a null/scum or whatever you have me at now with your first analyzation after I pushed Kary. My main problem is that you changed me to a weak town lean, and suddenly changed me to a null/scum when prompted about my slot while I hadn't visited the thread in-between the two reads. The only thing that changed was the general opinion on my slot, which shows that you changed your read on me based not solely on your own opinion, but a little bit of your own opinion (which was changing me to a weaker town lean) and the fact that others were changing me to a scum read (causing you to bring me down another couple notches after you saw the general opinion swing). The reason I'm the only person who that has happened to is because I'm the only one to have the thread's general opinion change on in that short of a time since Kantrip's J vote, which you came in at the tail end of.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I have no motivation to play in this game and I was trying to recollect myself but I can't be bothered one bit. I don't want to see town Mislynch me nor this slot so

/Replace out

Request deadline extension

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sparky is pretty blatant town this game imo. The flak he is getting is pretty unfounded and more looks like some scummies are up to no good.

Disregarding Maven/tHe-Man *due to inactivity*, he completely named the 4 names I am comfortable with dying toDay and has a pretty sound list of town people that matches mine.

The only read I have a major problem with being so high is Soup because his play has nothing to rank him that high on any town list and his stagnant "I'm leaving the game post" lost him all town credit in my book especially since it is now looking more like an emotional act outburst to preserve his life instead of responding to things considering he hasn't posted since.

People are harping on his little things, but I feel his Kary suspicion comes from a good place rather than that of malintent. Yes, it was weak and a tad silly, but was it scum trying to manipulate Kary? I don't think so.

#HBC | ѕoup

My reads are not developed enough nor relevant beyond the previous thoughts I've already shared. I haven't read anything in-depth since my last post and I was holding out trying to see if someone would hydra with me because I simply didn't want to post anymore and I would've preferred to backseat for once.

All I know is that Spak is really town, and you should trust my read watching him be scum twice and on the same team as him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have no motivation to play in this game and I was trying to recollect myself but I can't be bothered one bit. I don't want to see town Mislynch me nor this slot so

/Replace out

Request deadline extension
I am actually quite annoyed at this from an out of game/mod point of view.

Whatever, this will be discussed when the game is over BarDulL BarDulL making sure you see this post and make it final. I won't be having Soup play his yo-yo game of in and out anymore and since is the second time just this game, I request affirmative action be taken.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
This game is just so bizarre to me. Somebody talk to me about something. Anything. We're a little over 24 hours away from deadline and, besides Rake, the only viable lynch people are talking about right now is soup from what I can see (who, mind you, hasn't been back in a while). People are so apathetic to this game it feels like, and there are a concerning number of people that have either posted nothing or posted very little.
It's the first day, this would be normal except for the fact that so much has happened in just one day. Even then, we have the potential to learn more when we progress.
TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Talk to me. What are your reads for the day? I was going back through and the only reads I've gotten from you are that J v Kantrip is a possible TvT (IIRC, you said Kantrip isn't necessarily town but you're comfortable with him?).
Spak and Rake are my scum reads right now, and seeing their reads, a scum partnership between them seems to make sense.
I would lean scum on Soup because of his play. Meta tells me his play makes sense, but a few details make me concerned, such as the fact that he's used the "Trying to get out of RVS" as an excuse and the nearly replacing out is too big to be overshadowed by meta.

I have you and JDietz as my strongest town leans. Everyone else is a slight town lean or null. If you want me to elaborate I can, I've just been putting more of my effort in Rake and Soup as I'm sure one of them is the first lynch.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
To be honest, this is probably subjective, but I still don't think that giving Kantrip that much credit based on the info we had at time time was a logical decision.
Oh.

You're missing him making bold statements to get us out of RVS, being constantly active and open about his opinions, pressing people on points that he noticed didn't line up with his and being willing to reconsider his reads based on other's input, and attempting to scumhunt for pretty much the entirety of the game. You, however, have only posted fluffy read lists, have had little to no original content, have yet to do much of significance, and haven't really pushed anyone very far this game.
You're free to have those opinions on Soup even though I don't see that at all. I also don't have "getting us out of RVS" as an excuse for a god awful push with no legitimate reasoning what-so-ever. I don't know your definition of "original content"/"fluff" nor do I know where my reads are lacking of significance. While I'd love to push Soup, the way he's responded hasn't left room for anything, and everyone else in the game I haven't seen as worthy of pushing as much as Soup (honestly, there isn't anyone else I really want to push at all tbh).

My main problem is that you changed me to a weak town lean, and suddenly changed me to a null/scum when prompted about my slot while I hadn't visited the thread in-between the two reads.
It's almost like I was responding to things, stated you as my weakest town read, and then read the conversation between you and Kary afterwards and realized you weren't doing anything productive and were just sitting there being unrealistic.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Spak, in terms of my Rake vote, I did somewhat explain before my initial vote. I wanted more pressure on him. I still don't necessarily see Rake as town (his reactions leave a bad taste in my mouth, but that just might be him being genuinely upset... idk), but I wanted a second opinion on the wagon on him.

With only a day or so left, should we be focusing on Kary, then?

That post, regardless of whether or not I agree with his opinions, makes me get a really think I need to re-think my opinion of Spak.

Joey, where is your head at? Your recent posts have been inconsequential and very null in my mind. Where should we be looking for the end of the Day? You only want to be pushing Soup? Now that he has decided to replace out, does that change your opinion at all?

#HBC | ѕoup

I am actually quite annoyed at this from an out of game/mod point of view.

Whatever, this will be discussed when the game is over BarDulL BarDulL making sure you see this post and make it final. I won't be having Soup play his yo-yo game of in and out anymore and since is the second time just this game, I request affirmative action be taken.
It's final. That's the reason I haven't been posting. No yo-yo's. I won't be playing Mafia for a while.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Moving on, once Ryu gets acclimated with the game, we seem to be having two more replacements coming into the game (for tHe-Man because another prod and they are out by rules and they seem to have no evidence of coming and playing and one for soup) so I feel a lunch in the pool of Ryu/tHe-man/soup would not lead to a good paper trail sans that of maybe soup. I want a lynch from an alive player who has given opinions and who I can work with paper trail wise.

That's why I lean heavily on lynching Rake for quite a few reasons stated by Ditzy and Sang who are two town reads of mine and also Rake is one of the slots that net the highest probability of flipping scum toDay.

So yeah, 24 hours to get 3 more votes so leggo unless someone wants a better option that isn't Sparky then I'm fine as well. Id compromise on Soup of the offer was good, but I'm set on my stance of let's lynch someone here.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Welp
I'm down for a Rake lynch.

Vote: Rake

I'm definitely skimming through everything again toMorrow. There's so much going on it's starting to spill out of my brain, ala my town/null reads.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Moving on, once Ryu gets acclimated with the game, we seem to be having two more replacements coming into the game (for tHe-Man because another prod and they are out by rules and they seem to have no evidence of coming and playing and one for soup) so I feel a lunch in the pool of Ryu/tHe-man/soup would not lead to a good paper trail sans that of maybe soup. I want a lynch from an alive player who has given opinions and who I can work with paper trail wise.

That's why I lean heavily on lynching Rake for quite a few reasons stated by Ditzy and Sang who are two town reads of mine and also Rake is one of the slots that net the highest probability of flipping scum toDay.

So yeah, 24 hours to get 3 more votes so leggo unless someone wants a better option that isn't Sparky then I'm fine as well. Id compromise on Soup of the offer was good, but I'm set on my stance of let's lynch someone here.
I'd be fine with lunch with you J. ^_^

Reading up.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
I didn’t realize how long ago that post was given until I went back to re-read. I went back after seeing Dietz reference it earlier that morning and decided to delve deeper into it. It has put me in a bad spot for some reason, but I feel like it gave me a good feel for Kary. He seemed to address me as if I were inferior to him for questioning his motives (something I’ve never seen from Kary before), he lied about his intent for the Kult twice, he failed to address all of my points, he told me to “get over yourself” when I told him to respond to my response, then when I proved that there is literally no way that it could have town intent, he told me I didn’t know what I’m talking about for a third time and told me that he had explained it already (although my post completely disproved what his most recent one at that point stated). At that point, Gheb told me to stop pushing Kary, nobody cares about the Kult (even though it was a pretty big point early-game and a couple people even joined in), and said that I wasn’t doing anything relevant to the thread.

At this point I was building my computer and not checking Smashboards, so I was again inactive (unfortunately). I find it absolutely hilarious that people think I’m scum based off of pushing Kary and a “gut feeling”, but even knowing how it effects people’s opinions on me, I would have done the exact same thing. In response to Sang’s question, I’d be fine with letting this conversation go so that they can get on with their lives. I’ve gotten what I want from my exchange with Kary and still think that it was a good use of time for town (moreso Kary’s reaction to pressure than the Church itself), and I’ve seen what slots will easily change alignments based upon thread sentiment.
Okay, I genuinely like this post.
I still have a few problems, but this is much more understandable.

So, the end result seems a lot more genuine and pro town, but my problem with you was the way you went about it. I understand there was no town-intent with the church and I agree Kary is acting weird, but why are you so insistent with Kary when there's no scum-intent either? The church really wasn't something to harp on.

Top Bottom