• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

unbeatable level 9's

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
well i was bored one day and figured it would be funny to watch some level 9's duke it out and i found that a team of 2 ganondorfs beats every other team. try it out its pretty funny with the warlock punches and the chain grab up B's haha. and BTW if anyone finds a team that can beat 2 ganondorfs post it because they consistently win with 2 stocks each almost every time.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
This is old news.

Edit: I wouldn't say "unbeatable", because they have been beaten occasionally. They are the best computer team, though.

Peeze

Smash Master
Well ganondorf is the best PC in the game.(ahem) So a team would be even better.
Don't post any tier lists cause they're just biased against men.
You'll say: fox, falco and marth are high tier males.
I'll say: yeah but their not manly men.
(sorry about this rant i have ADD, okay no i don't but i have a short attention span)

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
yeah 4 stock friendly fire off. on is another story ill fiddle around with that later when im bored. i have a feeling warlock punches will go crazy with ff on haha.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
You really tried 625 team combinations?
Or did you mean, a Ganon team is the best team made of the same character?

Giggidax

Smash Ace
hey i only tried about 5 team combinations against the 2 ganondorfs, and the only one that sort of beat them were the falco and fox team. altho fox got knocked out, falco finished them off. lol im about to test it again, i have a feeling that the ganons will win.
i have to admit, ganondorf cpus are good against other cpus

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
the closest team i have been able to get to beating the Gannons was a team of two Ice Climbers. the reason i noticed that the Gannons win all the time is because their normal attacks are so powerful that they KO the CPU's faster. the other CPU's rack up damage but dont use their Smash attacks.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea i think i'm going to test out all 625 combinations cause i have nothing to do this weekend, i'll post the win results after if i actually follow through :)

Mechab

Smash Rookie
I find that quite hard to believe. Level 1's take one or two minutes, while level 9's take a considerable amount more

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
I find that quite hard to believe. Level 1's take one or two minutes, while level 9's take a considerable amount more
... Um, more like level 1s take a couple of seconds and level 9s take one, two minutes tops.

Ganondorf (in my mind) ties as the easiest level 9 character to bait (jump and he'll upB 99% of the time). The other two are the Links and Samus (sucks to have a grappling hook or hookshot miss).

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I did try this as well, but I think I might have found a team that could beat them. A Peach and Luigi team, even though I can beat most level 9's fairly easy, these two still give me problems. >.<

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Wait, I messed up. There are 625 possible TEAMS, not 625 possible team MATCHES. To get the number of possible team matches, you have to square 625 again, which turns out to be...390625.
Good luck with that. :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok so i've just finished testing every single character teamed up with Mario against Ganandorf, so far nothing has touched them, onto Luigi if i have time :)

Top Bottom