• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so i'm definitely going to be at umcp saturday evening and on sunday

possibly until next wednesday, pending on greyhound prices

uhh

winston, wenbo, hate to be a butt, but could i possibly get housing?

Bones0

Smash Legend
If you have room, DJ and I would probably be down to stay for Sunday as well (for Smash purposes, not because we need to lol). Obviously not a big deal either way.

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Dammit, this is the worst weekend for me to have six assignments/tests due on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday.
Fixed, next week sucks -_-

I wish the underclassmen posted on the boards more lol

CTL17

Smash Lord
Fixed, next week sucks -_-

I wish the underclassmen posted on the boards more lol
Monday: MATLAB HW, That dumb symposium presentation.
Tuesday: Cancer test, Stat HW, Stat takehome quiz.

Then I can relax and watch life unfold again.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
how far of it is it a walk to campus?

also my leave date isn't set yet because my bank likes to be a butt
but i'll try to leave as early as i can ;-;

probably looking at tues or wed, so i won't be pestering you guys too long

CTL17

Smash Lord
how far of it is it a walk to campus?

also my leave date isn't set yet because my bank likes to be a butt
but i'll try to leave as early as i can ;-;

probably looking at tues or wed, so i won't be pestering you guys too long
If you stay until Wednesday, then I can finally get an opportunity to play you.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I know they exist?
I feel like I've met them but they've never PMed me or Facebooked me haha

hot$

Smash Ace
doesn't sleepy live like..in georgia..? so does that mean he just randomly drives/(flies?) up to MD just to hangout with his fellow asians? dedication right there.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Nah he just happened to be uhh ... vaguely in the region (he was driving his parents to PA or something)

~20%

Smash Rookie
Hey, so I'm one of those elusive underclassmen you've been discussing. I was at Shell Shocked XII (I was the guy who drew Wife in the first round) and I plan on going to Shell Shocked XIII, as well. I want to practice some before that though, so let me know if you guys are getting together to smash sometime. I live in Cambridge, so I can get pretty much anywhere on campus. I'm also 20_percent_cooler on Reddit, if any of you guys want to message me that way.

CTL17

Smash Lord
You must be Jeffery. A few of us will be in Chestertown tomorrow at noon. We may migrate to stamp at 6 to join RoG in their event.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You guys should post more haha
Also if any of you care to join me and Wenzel on Monday Wednesday we generally Smash from noonish - 3ish
Or on Saturdays when I can actually park on campus

Also you should friend us on Facebook I'm Wenbo Dou
Making a Facebook group would probably make communication easier (other than the fact that Winston doesn't have one ~_~)

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
The reddit smash community is interesting but for the most part pretty useless <_< stick to posting on smashboards imo.

Also hi again :) glad to see you're posting here now.

~20%

Smash Rookie
You must be Jeffrey. A few of us will be in Chestertown tomorrow at noon. We may migrate to stamp at 6 to join RoG in their event.
Yeah, that's me, I'm not sure how you got my name though, unless you remembered it from Shell Shocked. I'm up for some smash at noon, too.

You guys should post more haha
Also if any of you care to join me and Wenzel on Monday Wednesday we generally Smash from noonish - 3ish
Or on Saturdays when I can actually park on campus

Also you should friend us on Facebook I'm Wenbo Dou
Making a Facebook group would probably make communication easier (other than the fact that Winston doesn't have one ~_~)
Done. And that would be pretty useful, although this thread seems pretty good as well.

The reddit smash community is interesting but for the most part pretty useless <_< stick to posting on smashboards imo.

Also hi again :) glad to see you're posting here now.
Hi again to you too. Yeah, /r/smashbros is interesting every once in a while, but it's not great for discussion. I'll keep an eye on this thread and post every once in a while.

Top Bottom