• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UMCP smashers

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
CrimsonBlur has an empty vehicle ... I guess we'll like, see what happens or something
Still need to get in touch with DJRome.

oukd

Smash Lord
I guess we'll get this sorted out on Friday.

There's like no contrast between her hat and the background though... that looks pretty weird to me
Yeah, for some reason the hat on the original was a lot brighter.

And I figured out why it's so grainy, it's because you saved it as a compressed gif x.x you should save in png format next time, it's lossless and compresses pretty well...unless SWF doesn't allow that, then use jpg instead. Or just use this.

I'm so picky about image quality .-.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well, Clydejin can't go so we're back down to 4 people who want a ride with me (and DJRome from Duke)
Be ready by 2 PM to go

Bones0

Smash Legend
You only have room for 1 more? When are you leaving and would I just meet you at CP? (lol @ CP kids taking someone from Duke >.>)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haven't talked to Vist for confirmation, Wenzel's mom is being indecisive, Winston is almost definite, I'm driving, DKuo I'm not sure about

BigWenz

Smash Ace
well either way unless we can get in contact with crimson, and everyone else plans on going then wenbo ur car will be you, winston, vist, dkuo, and djrome since david can have my spot even if i can go.

edit: LOL @ the irony in bones post.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wait. You guys are getting housing from DJRome? I have that guy on my ignore list. LOL.
During the Pound 5 threads, many bullets were shot at one another as each side trolled and flamed one another

Bones0

Smash Legend
Are you guys still at CP? If not, DJ and I might be able to come down and join you (not trying to invite myself over, though lol; just been Smash-deprived since Voodoo is taking a break and DJ uses Marth about 105% of the time XD).

Bones0

Smash Legend
If anyone is Smashing this week, let me know and DJ and I might be able to come down and play. I literally NEED to play this week. Also, anyone going to Time of Smashing in Philly next week? I think Redd said he might go.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
If anyone is Smashing this week, let me know and DJ and I might be able to come down and play. I literally NEED to play this week. Also, anyone going to Time of Smashing in Philly next week? I think Redd said he might go.
I would like to go, for sure. I'd probably Megabus from DC to Philly, it'd be relatively cheap. If anyone would like to join me, feel free.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Joe, do you know if the La Plata reservations can be only done by La Plata residents? Or any other restrictions?

oukd

Smash Lord
If anyone around the area is interested, our place is free for smash today.

Or you can enjoy your break like normal people <_<

oukd

Smash Lord
Yeah, we're down at UMD Courtyards. We usually try to hold Smashfests every Friday at our place/Chival's.

I may go to Graphix depending on college/transportation.

oukd

Smash Lord
I like how there are 4 pikachu emoticons.

:pika: :pikachu: :pikachu2: :025:

Actually, I like that SWF has a million emoticons.

Top Bottom