The Developers of Skullgirls: Encore, Hidden Variable Studios, announced Umbrella as the second character to join the Skullgirls Season 1 Pass. Umbrella is the younger sister of Parasoul.
Here are the main highlights:
- So far, she is slow with limited move options, but she can use special moves to approach.
- She relies on healing her Umbrella, Hungern
- Steam 1 Season Pass owners will be able to play a sketchy version of her in about 2 months (July)
- Beta / Early Access is planned for Q3 2021
- Full Release is planned for Q4 2021
- Season 1 exclusive palettes are available. Some of them include a Ganondorf looking palette for Beowulf, and a Wario palette for Big Band.
- The Season 1 Pass is available on sale on Steam for $29.74
Skullgirls: 2nd Encore is available on Switch, PlayStation 4 & 5, and Steam.
Author's Note: Okay, maybe I'll have to dust off my copy of SKullgirls. How about you?
Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa