• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultrafest 09

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I might go, it's easy to sneak in bicentennial.

also, if you spent money on tickets...
I feel bad for you.

The past 3 ultras, I just went with 20 bucks.
get 5 friends or more, go to the bay area, they'll slip you in on one of their carts.
thing is, they won't do it if you don't give them enough.
5 x 20 = 100 in their pocket.

But sneaking in is easy.

Jump fence and run into crowd. works every year.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
make sure you cop a feel off alice from crystal castles. she's a **** and will throw herself on top of you.

good luck on buying tix linguini. lol, just make sure someone doesnt try to rip you off if you have to buy them the day of the event

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
My buddies wanna go...

Flats get me in...if thats how its works thats awesome...

Emmillio i might go...maybe.

Idk
it works, worked the past 3 years for me. and both days.

but its gigs

annnnnnnnnd im just gonna go to gigs, no one i really like at this years ultra.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
mike give me a call too if you end up goin we can meet up

so yeah we can blaze not sure at this point what else im going to be on before both days lol... stuck between good 'ol reliable and trying some new SFL **** i havent even heard of

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Awww but listening to traffic as you watch hot crazed half naked girls bouncing around in miami doesnt get boring...

u have a g/f right?...

Still it wouldnt get boring, especially when your not sober

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Awww but listening to traffic as you watch hot crazed half naked girls bouncing around in miami doesnt get boring...

u have a g/f right?...

Still it wouldnt get boring, especially when your not sober
lol, i've been to many shows, festivals and all that before.

it doesn't get boring but more or less routine...ya know?

no gf, sadly. ;___;

lol, but still **** don't matter.
don't bring the ishhhhh when you're going in, you get shaked down like a good two times. at least the last two years they did. but i went in through the back

so :D

Linguini

Smash Master
that sucks bro did you end up getting in? it was amazing for me for a couple reasons
my friend sold me her 2 tickets last minute for 40 bucks each and i sold them both infront of ultra for $100 each.water cost $5 each and i spent like $40 on it but in the end ultra was completely free, i mightve even made like 20 bucks lol.

armin van buren was sick, as was deadmau5 and infected mushroom.by far one of the funnest experiences ive ever had, i wish i could go back in time.
In the carl cox tent this girl was straight up grinding on me for 30 min while we were hooking up.

i love ultra
best trip ive had hands down

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Lol, no. We never got in. Instead me and 2 other girls rolled face around that area in miami without a car. They both would go up and down into bad trips the whole night and I had to try to calm them down while I was having a bad trip, trying to figure out how the fckuk we were going to get back home or at least back to the hotel. And the grp of ppl we were with were sketchy as hell. I also fainted on thursday.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Lol, no. We never got in. Instead me and 2 other girls rolled face around that area in miami without a car. They both would go up and down into bad trips the whole night and I had to try to calm them down while I was having a bad trip, trying to figure out how the fckuk we were going to get back home or at least back to the hotel. And the grp of ppl we were with were sketchy as hell. I also fainted on thursday.
**** dude. had i know i'd help ya out if i didn't go to gigs

Linguini

Smash Master
yo how was PvD
****in amazing, he closed the the final set.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C4YpbsKA_g
theres a vid a buddy of mine recorded.
thats mad gay man, at least now you know dont trust anyone but yourself with that kind of money.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I already have trust problems, this kinda skyrocketed them ahah, but nah no more negativity in this thread.

The videos I saw looked sick. did you get the VIP stuff?

Linguini

Smash Master
I already have trust problems, this kinda skyrocketed them ahah, but nah no more negativity in this thread.

The videos I saw looked sick. did you get the VIP stuff?
nah, just fought my way up front through the masses. wayyyy too many ****in people. surprisingly alot of the best dj's were the less known ones, carl cox,moby,pete tong.

Top Bottom