• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultra Smash 64 Tourney 3 - Online

LLDL

Smash Hero
Comboblaze wins 3-2 versus chain-ace, singles bracket

The Star King

Smash Hero
* Joins: Konotomoto
<Konotomoto> yo
<Konotomoto> me and chicken
<Konotomoto> rite nao
<Konotomoto> singles
<{LUV}tacos> i have 10 on kono winning
<{LUV}tacos> wut
<Konotomoto> ik call server tho
<Konotomoto> i call
<Konotomoto> *
<Konotomoto> no p2p fo meh
<Konotomoto> anyways
<Konotomoto> send me messageon skype when chicken gets back
<Konotomoto> byes
<ChillyChicken iXi> o ok
* Parts: Konotomoto
<ChillyChicken iXi> LOL
<{LUV}tacos> LMAO

C.SDK

Smash Ace
For some reason I feel like both F and E and the winners of those matches in K will take a while. PM me when it's time to play me =)

M!nt

Smash Champion
I won't be able to play tomorrow cause I got a lot of work to do before my break, but I'll be free the entire day after (Saturday)

pls don't DQ me ; ___ ;

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I know people have A LIFE outside of smash 64. I do myself. NO problem DUDES. Just don't take months to get matches done. Thanks.

PWNED OWNED 100%

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
tacos drop out for family reasons. Lets wish him the best.

frog will be taking over tacos spots under different conditions:

Death Tourney bracket: Even though tacos got the replacement spot from OG leg after ALREADY LOSING, frog will be taking over OG leg's/tacos spot in death tourney.

Fat KONG BRACKET: hes taken over tacos spot

B-tier bracket: frog will be starting off in the 2nd level of the losers bracket

C-tier bracket: Mint gets a 0 - 0 DQ win, and frog starts out in the losers bracket

DK bracket: frog takes over tacos spot

Link Bracket: tacos already beat Dial in the losers bracket, so frog will start out in the 2nd level of the losers bracket(Dial and JaimeHR's wins will be changed as a 0 - 0 win)

Samus Bracket: tacos already beat Knitephox in the main bracket, and than lost to Killer 3 - 1. So frog will start out in the 2nd level of the losers bracket(The Knitephox and Killer wins will be changed as a 0 - 0 win)

NESS bracket: tacos lost to Killer in a 3 - 2. frog will start off in the losers bracket(The tacos and Killer match will be changed to a 0 - 0 win)

Yoshi bracket: tacos lost to Killer 3 - 0. frog will start out in the losers bracket. (The tacos and Killer match will be changed to a 0 - 0 win)

Jigglypuff Bracket: frog takes over tacos spot

BRACKET UPDATED,

There has not been 1 un-played match, just 2 drop outs, and got replacements. So every match has been played so far. GOOD JOB.

and lets give FROG a warm welcome to the playing field.

The Great MATTS!

Frogles

Smash Ace
won 3-0 vs chillychicken in death tourney
won 3-0 vs chillychicken in ness bracket
won 3-0 vs chillychicken in jiggs bracket
won 3-1 vs serge in jiggs bracket

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
JaimeHR Wins vs Serge on Singles, B-Tier, Samus and Ness (AND A-tier) Brackets 3-0 all.

JaimeHR Wins Vs. Killer on Death Tourney 3-1 (killer didn't feel like playing the rest of the set).

JaimeHR Wins Vs. Killer on C-Tier (3-1), Pikachu(3-0), Samus(3-1)

JaimeHR Wins Vs. Dial on Fox and Yoshi Brackets 3-0 all

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Congrats to JaimeHR for pWnIN in the Death Tourney Bracket and beating Killer 3 - 1

JaimeHR leads the race with 1 - 0 Bracket lead over everybody.

***claps***

Brackets Updated!!!

The Great MATTS!

The Star King

Smash Hero
I beat serge 3-0 in C Tier and Yoshi dittos

He said he didn't feel like playing the rest and gave me the wins in Fox and Link

Top Bottom