• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimatum-- BUNNYMA WINS 3-0!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
ok moot we are the color blue so when you join put yourself on blue:] lol shadowfirex100 and barge just be either red or green:]:)

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Yah i lost, you got a fanatastic snake there. Could barely stay on the ground lol. Great games

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Yah thanks. Thats really all ganons got goin for him lol. I liked that snakedashing. I can only do the fake one where u hit up c right after hitting a runnin a.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Yah thanks. Thats really all ganons got goin for him lol. I liked that snakedashing. I can only do the fake one where u hit up c right after hitting a runnin a.
I can do both XD, anyways the other way is just timing, rly, just hitting c-stick down and up on control stick and z at the same time, to do it ^^, I`m ready for those doubles XD ^^

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Yah me to. But watev im happy as long as i get to play today. Thank you Orion and Digs

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

I can host and we will be the blue team, so remember to change your color to blue. As for Aryman and Glyph, they can choose their color. Where do you guys wanna start? KaZe, what do you want our CP to be? I will start to host when I see Glyph and Aryman respond in the thread. :)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I can host and we will be the blue team, so remember to change your color to blue. As for Aryman and Glyph, they can choose their color. Where do you guys wanna start? KaZe, what do you want our CP to be? I will start to host when I see Glyph and Aryman respond in the thread. :)
I hve our counterpick as smashville, and okay we r blue team XD ^^ I guess we can start on battlefield or FD XD

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Oh how do you know...
Btw, you were still in my tourney... just in the loser's bracket.
You left though....

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Digs still hasn't arrived yet... I'm hoping we'll still be able to do our matches...

If you're still there, guys, hang tight!

*Glances anxiously at the time*

Top Bottom