• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimatum-- BUNNYMA WINS 3-0!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
ok chaco im going to wait for another hour.... if you dont show ill probably be on later...

Chaco

Never Logs In
ok chaco im going to wait for another hour.... if you dont show ill probably be on later...
I can play right now if you want to.

EDIT: Wait, I said I'd let RIP play me for that spot. Sorry.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well ok just message me when you two get your match done:]:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ok guys, doubles are hard to set up and adding singles to this was a bad idea.

So cancelled.

8Bitman

Smash Master
wait chaco at least continue the singles..... of course the doubles was a bad idea, or at least hard to set up... but singles are easy... just give us like one more week and we will finish the tourney:] theres only 8 people left and that isnt too hard.....:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
ALRIIIIIIGHT~

I'll finish the singles. That's it though.

Just for you guys, cause I love you.

Salem you can replace someone...hold that thought.

8Bitman

Smash Master
:(:(:(:(........:(:(:(:(

waaahhhhhhh..... you made a piece of paper cry.... G&W is mad..... i hope i win against chaco or RIP13 and i hope you win so i can face you.... and win!!!:] lol jkjkjk i give you the best of luck though:]:laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, whether or not you want to play it is up to you then.

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh never give up! youll win! dont worry!..... oh youre up against alphican..... woops..... goodluck with that:]:laugh:

8Bitman

Smash Master
(whispers to shadowfire and chaco) i think istudying finally snapped.... with hilariousness!!!!!!! lol :) good name:] very misleading though:] just call it ultimatum again chaco..... but with all caps so its more epic!!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
(scared to think of what istudying would do if i said no)

YES you are!!!!!!!!:):laugh::)

Chaco

Never Logs In
8Bit play RIP.

I will no cry in a corner.

*Chaco hates dittos with a fiery passion* I have like hardly ever won a ditto. They confuse me, and make me go insane. O_O

istudying

Smash Lord
Posting a double post + my 1000th post here cause this is the thread for people who fail like me. + Chaco, shadow and more are awesome a great big OTL Familie. My celebration to u all my 1000th POST! Don't think anyone cares.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Posting a double post + my 1000th post here cause this is the thread for people who fail like me. + Chaco, shadow and more are awesome a great big OTL Familie. My celebration to u all my 1000th POST! Don't think anyone cares.
Lmao, I will quote this on 5,000th.

Top Bottom