• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate technique?

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
The blood chilling touch of his stethoscope. Or his bair, I dunno. Get someone off the stage and land a bair and they're pretty much done. *shrug*

Oh, and there's pill rushing.

drummer_kid

Smash Cadet
the bair, id say is docs "waveshine" as far as quickness

but thats only if you shbawd them

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
This isn't by far teh best but its what I do the best. A Double Pill into a wavedash which they either are far enough to FSmash or Grab. After a grab with Doc most characters are in trouble outside of a mirror match but that's all DI.

hhliveson

Smash Cadet
he has a really good arsenal of attacks, very well rounded. bair is best for its range, fair is good for a kill, and his downsmash is also really good. and never underestimate his sex kick cuz that has a pretty good knockback.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well I say my Fav is his "Ken Combo" consisting of an U-Throw > U-Air > U-Air > U-Air > (By the ledge) F-Air.

Or his B-Air Waveland B-Air is his Waveshine.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Dr. Mario's ultimate technique is when you pause the game, kick the other person in the groin, and unplug their controller. This allows for rapid killing. Unstoppable.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I really like to bair wavedash bair. It is really flashy, especially if you can wavedash in either direction with it. There have been times when I've played less skillful players and have just spammed this for an entire stock. Quite fun. I give my vote to the sh bair wavedash combo.

Kroy

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least suspect. That's right you know.
Haha, I see a migrating topic! (this is also in the CF forum).

Doc's ultimate technique is the pill. Pill someone to death at 16%, and then come here with you little "Ken Combo's" and "waveshines".

Though seriously I'd agree with Bailey. It's ultra-sweet IF you land it.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Dr. Mario's ultimate technique is when you pause the game, kick the other person in the groin, and unplug their controller. This allows for rapid killing. Unstoppable.
Haha. I believe this is why Doc is too broken.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
LOL!

doc doesnt have an ultimate, generic, i pwn you combo.

he has several situational things thay gay people up, but nothing so OMGPWN that can be used anytime, against anyone.

-x-

Top Bottom