• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Teams, Lack of Orginallity.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Debated uber:
Tyranitar

OU:
Slowbro
Gengar
Weezing
Starmie (4 gens in a row!)
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Dragonite
Heracross
Skarmory
Donphan
Blissey
Celebi
Swampert
Breloom
Salamence
Metagross
Jirachi
Infernape
Bronzong
Garchomp
Lucario
Hippowdon
Weavile
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Togekiss
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Azelf
Heatran
Cresselia

those are all the OU pokes as of right now

now see which are used and the oens that aren't
That list is pretty intresting, Im sure me and my crew can change this list alot. If not, have a great deal of new influence on it. Before going pro a few years back, I was concern that my team would struggle to adapt to the new style of play. Surprisingly aside from EV training I still stand to be one of the best with in my area( TX) None the less... Im was just intrested in who created this list ? I dont really dont think it can be too acurate based on just one website ? With the lack of new,good competieve tournaments. But if this so happens to be as close to correct as possible. I do deem it intresting.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
(\/)
( ..)
c(")(")

Just so you know, there isn't an official tier list yet.

And that fat blimp, Togekiss, can go into Uber. I dont see how you can beat it without at least getting one of your pokemon killed off and a second one paralyzed without some luck on your part. Grr!

Blues7

Smash Cadet
it's like tiers for smash

UU is for underused, pokes that almost don't have a shot but still can do somethings good

NU is for neverused, basically meaning...don't try them, they're not going anywhere
So, what are the UU and NU pokes? Or rather, where are the lists? I'm gonna see if it is possible with any of them. Though, if the NU are understandables, like Male Combee, then I won't bother with the NU list.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I think it'll go like this: (only for DP Pokes)

OU (Overused)
Infernape
Staraptor
Roserade
Rampardos
Bronzong
Spiritomb
Garchomp
Lucario
Hippowdon
Weavile
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Togekiss
Yanmega
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Azelf
Heatran
Cresselia

BL (Borderline)
Torterra
Empoleon
Floatzel
Ambibom
Drifblim
Mismagius
Drapion
Lickilicky
Magmortar
Leafeon
Glaceon
Froslass
Uxie
Mespirit
Shaymin

UU (Underused)
Luxray
Bastiodon
Vesipequeen
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Lopunny
Honchkrow
Purugly
Skuntank
Chatot
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Probopass

NU (NeverUsed)
Bibarel
Kricketune
Wormadam
Mothim
Pachirisu
Rotom

I know, someone will come and say, "Don't ****ing worry about the tier list, just use what you want".

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Blues7

Smash Cadet
I think it'll go like this: (only for DP Pokes)

UU (Underused)
Luxray
Bastiodon
Vesipequeen
Cherrim
Gastrodon
Lopunny
Honchkrow
Purugly
Skuntank
Chatot
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Lumineon
Abomasnow
Probopass

NU (NeverUsed)
Bibarel
Kricketune
Wormadam
Mothim
Pachirisu
Rotom

I know, someone will come and say, "Don't ****ing worry about the tier list, just use what you want".

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Thanks. Though, some of those Kind of surprise me. I would've expected to see Bibarel and Kricketune on a higher list. Same with Luxray, Abomasnow, and Gastrodon. I'll see if I can create a team using most of these. I have come up with some unpredictable combos before.

M.K

Level 55
The OU Pokemon are overused because they work. But, like fluffy said, they play the roles a team needs better than the other Pokemon. Like in UU, Hypno is an effective Special Wall. But who plays the role better and is thus OU? You know who.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
...Farfetch'd?

:confused: right?

[/failed hilarity]

Anyways, I agree with the tier list, anyone who tries to use Pachirisu is going to get a terribly horrible Garchomp ******.

But of course, if everyone gave the same recomendations, we'd all hav the same team...

BTW, why the HELL is Infernape OU? and I love murdering Lucario's on WIFI PBR

mood4food77

Smash Hero
luxray should be better...he just has the ****tiest movepool ever

nintendo really fed up on him

infernape is OU because it is the best mixed sweeper in the game

by the way, the list i posted is official, it's from smogon.com, they only have uber and OU determined

also, they have a BL list of pokes that you would think be OU

it consists of:
Alakazam
Zapdos
Raikou
Suicune
Gallade

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
...Farfetch'd?

:confused: right?

[/failed hilarity]
Ding Ding Ding! You are correct! And you know why? Farfetch'd is weak to Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, two common Special Attacks. But Roost more than makes up for it, despite Farfetch'd's 62 base Special Defense. And unlike Blissey, Farfetch'd can threaten to 6-0 a team with Swords Dance and STAB Peck![/explanation of the Uberness of Farfetch'd]

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
On the Physical side, Infernape has access to Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Thunderpunch, Stone Edge, and Swords Dance. On the Special side, it has access to Flamethrower, Focus Blast. Grass Knot, and Nasty Plot. This, accompanied with Infernape's 104 attack stats and 108 Speed, means Infernape could run either set well.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom