• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, I don't even know what I'd even do with Premium.

I guess having a bigger signature would be nice, but using all of that space seems a bit gratuitous.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
This thread needs a good fun topic for once to move past today.

So let’s hear it:

What’s your favorite video game rumor or myth that was never real?

Personally I really liked the pokegods rumors and the purple coins/waluigi in super Mario 64 ds rumors.

They were pretty classic.
Favourite to look back on: L is Real and secret Pokemon in Pokemon Snap

Favourite in that I wish it was real: Zelda: Valley of the Flood.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

So let’s hear it:

Personally I really liked the pokegods rumors and the purple coins/waluigi in super Mario 64 ds rumors.

The ****ing...

DARK.
SOULS.
PENDANT.
heir of fire 200 destroyed.jpg

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
s̶̳̱̙̞̤͎͖̫̺͙̅̏̊̐̊͑p̶͎̰̟̯̩̙̤̜̘͑̀̊̎̽̌̌̏͝ŏ̴̡̧̯̩̮̣̼̱̻̣͕ȍ̶̱͔̜̙̞̬͈͚̮͙̙́͊̀̄̈́̑́̊̓̂̅͑͝p̷̡̡̨̻̗͔̺͍̤̝̱̝̂̒͒̽̓̀̍̋͝ỷ̶̧̜͖͍̾̂͋̒͋͠ ̶̢͎̤̝͈̥̟̗̋̌̄͐̑͐̌̒̿͂͛̄́̀ͅṡ̷̡̛͕͙̠̫̺̰̞̭͕̗̞͑̑̎͊̐̕̚c̸̫͎̆̃͒̈́̑͝ả̷̡̢̜͕̭̥̻̠̖̻̹̈́̒̓̈́̓̃͝ͅr̶̛̬̦̤̿͑́̈͊͋͒̕͝ẏ̴̺̲̼͋́̈́͘ ̶̭̖̦͆̃͑̈́s̶͈̩̭͑͋̈͐k̶̛̥̻̙͚̏̀̊̅̈̓͒̽̇̂͠e̶̢̡͈̙̼͙̖̙͖̳̙̩̅͂̑̚̕ͅļ̶̧̮̲̭̺̩̣̍͐̿̓̅̓̕ȩ̴̺̜̺̦͇͔͔͛̊͑͑̀̄̓t̸̨̰̪̱̣̩͖̭̹͎̭̖̞̤̎́̒̓̾͠ȏ̴̡̪̭̗̪̀̒̄́̏̊̍͝͝n̵̙͋͑̊̽̐̀͠ ̷̧̢̯̯̯̙̺̬̮̺̠͍͖̌͑̊̑̈́͛̔͛͘̕t̶̡̲̖̟͎̠́̎̆̆̀̈́͑̓̅̾͘ȟ̷̛͍͈̲̘͕̝̐̐̈́͆͐͝ȩ̸̼̺̦̖̼̳̈́́̃̾̿̉̿̓̾̾͘y̶̛̖͍̗͍͇̥̠̲̣̽̉̉̍͒̊̑̾̂̂̈́̚͝ͅ ̸̡̡̻̯̓̑̇́͋͛̎̆̋͌̓̎͝ş̴̹͕̤̲͔͖̀̃̃̈́̿̌͛͊̑͘ẽ̶̡̦̻͖̻̦̬̫͍̬̯̠̀n̴̨̈́̋̀͋̓̌̉́̚͠͝d̴̨̛̮̭̠̻̤̖̱̤̄̐͋̽̑̏̇͂̋͜͝͝ ̵̰̰͎̬̝̥͕̫̥̓͂̂̔̓̓ŝ̷̡̱͕̭͉̗͒̊́̏͆̈́h̶̨͑̈́͑͑̇̂̎͑̒̅̓i̸̡̡̡͕͈̖̘͖̣̬͆͑̐v̵̨̱̟̼͓͇̘̪̊́͗́̊̑ẻ̷̛͉̤͆͐́̀̌̓̒̇̿̇r̶̛̹̟̪̽̐͊͑͆ş̸̡̢̫̖̣͖̳͉̝̗̞̣̽̎̒̊̄̾̍̉̀̅́̚͜͝ ̶̞̯̪̹̯̺̽̐̀̃̈́͐̆̒͝͝͝d̵̟̩̙͚̩̦̥̤̭̙͎̗͈͗͘ő̴̧͕̟̣̩̠͇̟͔͕̓̐̔́̌̀̂̑́͘͜w̶̡͊̊̈͌ņ̷̨̜͖̹̺̯̰͇̠̗̓ ̵̫͈̤̬̣̗̹̙̯̽̎̓̀̅̿̎̚͘͠ẙ̵̨͖̲̣̲̝̫̫̣̠͖̯̙̹͋̾̈̾̑̍̈́͐͌͠o̷̡̻̩͖͉̪͍͂͜͝ū̶̢̜͉̹̯̩̺̳͍̺̗̑ͅr̷̛̭̖̫̋͋̿͑̇̈́̃́̅̕͠͠ ̴͖̱̞̪̥̝̹̳͔͗͗́̀̔͒̎͐͛̋̆̕ş̵̢͉̟̼͔̫͕͇̏p̶̟͒̋̊̈̈́͛̄̽̔̆͌͘̕͝i̶͔̭͇̟̻̤̯̳͇̭̲̠̻̯̽́͒̓̐̚͝͝n̵̡̗̱̰̻͉̦̣͕͓̈́̈́̐̑͂͐̆͊͜e̵̢̛̪͙̖̯̊̈́̋̑́̒̄̽̂̈͗̚

KMDP

Smash Legend
Catch a Fish, Teach a Man, yadda yadda.

U̴͔͉̥͈̭̻̜̞̣͛́̐̀͊̆̕n̶̨̧̻̹͖͔̯͕̲̅̿͜͜l̶̩̓͛̎͊͗͝į̶̨̥̰̜͍̙̣͚̲̱̟̰̱̀̑̉̎̒̉͛́̚̕͜͠m̸̳̤̥̣̮͇̘͇̘̦̻͈̤̌͊̆̎̃͋̄̉͗͝͝i̸̡̫̺̟͖̤̿̈͛̓̃͊̔̋̃̈́͘ͅţ̸̛͓̖̰̲͓̬̙̘̣̣̼̎̓͂̉̽̉̒͑́̏̕͠͠͠ę̴̬͉̬͙͕̰͚̠̺͕̫̭͚̉̾̅̔̔͂̄͐͆͝͠d̷̨̲̝̞̝̖̭̭̰̙͋̉̈̈́̈́̿͠ ̵̢̪͎̙̹͉͋̈̈́̆͛̒̌P̶̩̮͓̖̟̌́̓̽́̎̀͒̒̓̊̇̔̂͜͝ͅȯ̷̗͚͌̀̑̿̄͊̃̾̑̽̓͠ŵ̶̡̢͓̺͉͓̝͒̽̿̿̇͝e̶͖̱̩̗̦̺̜̲͆͌̚r̵̢̧̥̜͓͇̮̳̣̙͕̻̥̞̹̅͒̀̇̅̈̀̔̚̚ ̶̬͙̘̩̣̘̼̹̬̽͋͊̿͜i̸̧̦̩͔̦̼̞̘̯̐̆̒̌̋͑̓̎̽̕͠s̸̘̣͎͔͉̠͉̞̻̮̑̀̈̽͐̃͘ ̶̨̢̦͈̥̦̬̦͖̮̻̻͉͂̊̑̀͌̏ṁ̵̜͇̖̓̇i̴̧̢̢̻̠̭̳̤͍̳̼̤̍̚n̸̡̬̖̫̱̯̑̅̀̋̎̏̆̊̄̚̚͝͝͠ẹ̵̢͚͍̩̼͎̱̘̼́̇͑̊̅͋̐̒̐̔͝͝!̷̩̺̮͌̎̏́̉̀͆̓̎͊̋̓̕̚

*cough*

osby

Smash Obsessed

I guess having a bigger signature would be nice, but using all of that space seems a bit gratuitous.
You'll be immune to PURPLE

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

So let’s hear it:

I think most of the ones I remember are unlocking secret characters in fighting games. I remember one being unlocking the 3rd Hokage in the 2nd Gamecube Naruto game.

Or Unlocking Jinpachi in Tekken 5. He was in T5DR, but was nerfed at that point. There's probably too many to count, but that's the kind of secret stuff I liked the most.

I feel like there's a Budokai 3 rumor I'm forgetting, maybe Bulma. Who you can only really model swap someone with her, otherwise, she's unusable and has no moves anyway.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Here's what I do with Premium

Use devices that can't install adblock and not have my viewing experience lag to hell

Also use PC without dealing with pathetic begging banners while adblock is on and ransomware while adblock is off

Also give people the magenta when someone wants me to

Also at one point a ton of people got handed Premium like Halloween candy and holed up in the Disco Room spamming to their heart's content.

They have a dancing gif. Sometimes it changes.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Here's what I do with Premium

Use devices that can't install adblock and not have my viewing experience lag to hell

Also use PC without dealing with pathetic begging banners while adblock is on and ransomware while adblock is off

Also give people the magenta when someone wants me to

Also at one point a ton of people got handed Premium like Halloween candy and holed up in the Disco Room spamming to their heart's content.

They have a dancing gif. Sometimes it changes.
dancing gif lol?

is it like the party gifs and all their variants all over discord?
395775571759726623.gif

example of my favorite

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The great blueining will never not be funny.

Double K

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that today's my 1 year anniversary of joining this hellsite.
Hope I've been a valued member, if not at least tolerable.

To commemorate this event, here's Jack Frost attending a lesbian wedding.
To another year of highs, lows, and everything in-between.
"Hee ho hey, these awesome ladies be gay!"

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have premium for the sole purpose of displaying my boi in the post background---->

Yes, seriously :yoshi:
I do admit, going full woomy is pretty nice.

That and I spend more time with you guys than playing most of my $60 games hahahahah

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

That and I spend more time with you guys than playing most of my $60 games hahahahah
Then we should all play some of those $60 games together.

Win/win.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Win/win.
i'll be down for that, even if i've been uh dead on this forum forever now :V

but ya i've been playing smash with plenty of pals from bomegeddan and lapis and other places and planning mario maker parties in the future

D

Deleted member

The great blueining will never not be funny.
Ah yes, my greatest legacy, spending a lot of ****ing money for strangers on the internet and probably ruining the Disco Room for a couple months.
Not the smartest idea in hindsight but hey :4diddy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Win/win.
I really should eat some pavement in Super Bash Sisters with you guys one of these days, hahahah.

I also got Splatoon 2, Woomy Kart 8, and as of yesterday Team Healthy Social Life Racing (which is $35!). I do play that first one with people on this site once in a blue moon and like to think I'm not. . .completely terrible? LOL

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_presenting_coffee.png

I see I am sleeping through some real **** today.

Excellent. Go go gadget wonky sleep schedule.

I hate that so many people are leaving because of what happened. Because of what that man did.

I don't want anyone to feel unsafe here, I don't want people to feel like they need to leave because everything is terrible. I want this to be a place where people can go to be safe, to be happy.

It feels like that person didn't just steal unearned sympathy and terrorize people I care about, but that he's stealing a whole bunch of my friends, too. And I hate that. I hate that so much. I hate him so much. I hate him.

I don't. . .I don't want anyone to leave. Not because of this. If people leave because of this, he. . .he's just won all over again. Every single time someone steps out the door.

And I'm just going to be alone.
I ain't goin anywhere.

Life's done its utter damnedst to try to break me in the last few years but I think the single thing that actually hit home was a review of how much I've taken for granted.

Know what I refuse to take for granted now?

Y'all. All y'all.

There's good people here. I have fun chatting you up. It's kept me here seven-ish years, shuffled through a half-dozen socials and social-like zones, to keep chatting you up.

When **** like this goes down, or really any kind of ****, I want to elevate people, remind them that they're worth something. Because y'all are.

Sides, I've run before. Didn't suit me. I ain't running again.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that today's my 1 year anniversary of joining this hellsite.
Hope I've been a valued member, if not at least tolerable.

To commemorate this event, here's Jack Frost attending a lesbian wedding.
To another year of highs, lows, and everything in-between.
You're a hell of a lot more than tolerable, man. I value ya.

Happy one-year anniversary, and here's to more.

P̴͎̜̼͖͍̣͉̭̖̹̺̘̀͛ͅs̷̰̞͖̉͂̂̽̅ṡ̴̨̻̠̦̲̜̫̘̈́̓̓́̅̐̏̍̿̈̕̕h̸̢̛͈̫̝̞̗̘̺͚͋͊̕̕.̴̡̧̹̝͎̗̩̹̼͉͇̲͖̬̍͛͋̿͐͒͝ͅ
̸̢̢͚͈̳̝͗̈́̂͆̓͒̑̌ͅ
̸͉͈̍̊I̴̛̗̪̺̜̺̳̥̪͎̻͚͎͖̓̀̾̐̈́ ̸̢͓̩̙̩̠͙̤̫͔̰̙͈͇̓̈̓̄͘a̴̟̦͍̤̖̥͔͎̜̟͈͑̀͂̓͌͐̆͊̍̐i̴͓̋̓͆͐̂̌̋n̷̟̺͇̝̼̘̣͈͎̬͎̽'̷̢̣̦͇͖̝̭͇̲̪̙̿͆͛͂͛̿̓́̇̓ͅt̸̡̪̦̪̬̰̠̜̪̭͋̽̈́̅͑ͅ ̵̢͉̬͚͎̩̒̇͝ú̵̢̢̯̳̠̣͇̦̳̮̫̾̒̆͌̏͝ͅś̶̤̫̞͇̼͕̤̭̩̺̫̥͗́̈̂̈́i̵͍̪̅͋̃͒͑͋͐̕͝ņ̴̢̡̱̝̣͓̘̻͚̗̪̙̤̎̈͊͑̃̃̓̕ġ̴̜̫̗̓̍͝ ̶̻̣̊́̏͠t̸̛͇̦̰̠̹͚̫̙͔̜̖̦̾̂̔̿̀̽͐̒̅͛̍̂͘ȟ̷͍̬̈́̀̾i̴̢̛̺̮̣͙͈̟̙͇̲͍̔͒͂̌̇͛̂̒͛̈͘͜͝s̵̘͈͋͋̀͂̈́̽͐ ̴̨̺͔̗͔͔̞̝̹̯͚̭͘w̷̢̩̭̪͓̝̤̙̟̬̗̞̙͌̀ĩ̸̧̥̭͒̌̌́̌̑̚s̷͓͚̼̫̘̼̽͒̔̈́̊e̴̢̪͕͖̟̙͉̞̘̙͋l̴̢̧͕͓͍̱̮͈̭̲͋̎͐̔̀̃̄̋̔͐͗̆͑̎̂y̷̜̘̯̳̟̯͚̥͛̀̏͌͋̍̀̆̐̑͂̋̈͠͠ ̶͈̤̲͙͓̹͙͆̈̈́͗͌͐̕͝a̴̧̻̠͙̫̼̪̺̰̲̭̬̹͇͈̾̔̾̿t̸̜͉͙̒̈̊̄͒͗͌̚͝ ̶̛̦̝̼̜͙̤̓̒͛̽̇̓͌̔a̴̼̺̯͋͛l̴̮̼̪̱̼̱̘̝̯͇̆́̏͒̍͆̾́͘l̴̛͕͓̠̲̅̿͗̄͋̂̃͂̈̈ͅͅ.̸̢͕̳̲͖̻̗̻͓̩̺͇̥̲̔̋̂̓͛̀̈̓̅͑̓͜

Win/win.
i'll be down for that, even if i've been uh dead on this forum forever now :V

but ya i've been playing smash with plenty of pals from bomegeddan and lapis and other places and planning mario maker parties in the future
I'm in as a fourth, long as I got whatever we aim for.

I make no guarantees about my quality of gameplay but that's, like, half my charm.

As I keep telling myself.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I really should eat some pavement in Super Bash Sisters with you guys one of these days, hahahah.

I also got Splatoon 2, Woomy Kart 8, and as of yesterday Team Healthy Social Life Racing (which is $35!). I do play that first one with people on this site once in a blue moon and like to think I'm not. . .completely terrible? LOL
the ****s team healthy social life racing

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ah yes, my greatest legacy, spending a lot of ****ing money for strangers on the internet and probably ruining the Disco Room for a couple months.
Not the smartest idea in hindsight but hey :4diddy:
At least we had some laughs right?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Pft. I suck at everything I play when it's not singleplayer.

I've got all those games. Let's play sometime.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Team Sonic Racing

Because a lot of people who hate Sonic keep insisting having friends is bad and I whiffed that joke hard
I thought it was because the game actively encourages you to play with two friends because who wants to rely on random people for this.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
View attachment 224181

I see I am sleeping through some real **** today.

Excellent. Go go gadget wonky sleep schedule.
sup red, been awhile how are ya?
I ain't goin anywhere.

Life's done its utter damnedst to try to break me in the last few years but I think the single thing that actually hit home was a review of how much I've taken for granted.

Know what I refuse to take for granted now?

Y'all. All y'all.

There's good people here. I have fun chatting you up. It's kept me here seven-ish years, shuffled through a half-dozen socials and social-like zones, to keep chatting you up.

When **** like this goes down, or really any kind of ****, I want to elevate people, remind them that they're worth something. Because y'all are.
well said
551860828899508224.png

...and makes me feel guilty cause i ran before
Sides, I've run before. Didn't suit me. I ain't running again.
...i don't fully get this all i can think of is that you don't run cause you can't run well in real life because of being out of shape...and that makes me giggle
sorry...
I'm in as a fourth, long as I got whatever we aim for.

I make no guarantees about my quality of gameplay but that's, like, half my charm.

As I keep telling myself.
i thought half yoru charm was your glasses

but yay games~

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I thought it was because the game actively encourages you to play with two friends because who wants to rely on random people for this.
I mean

I haven't tested Online yet because I'm cutting my teeth on Adventure Mode first but people say the same thing about Splatoon and my answer has always been "try me."

Partially because I don't have the contacts or willpower to set up a squad, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom