• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Light shines over Freezerburn, Mythra, and Noipoi. So revote time!

Freezerburn votes for Mythra.

Mythra votes for Freezerburn.

Noipoi votes for Freezerburn.

Freezerburn is fatally electrocuted

Place who you think is gonna win! I'll post the final result at 11:30 p.m. est. Give everyone time to vote.
The Artist vs The Degenerate Artist

Shroob

Sup?

Place who you think is gonna win! I'll post the final result at 11:30 p.m. est. Give everyone time to vote.
.......Well **** I love both those dudes.

:dr^_^:

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice

Only reason why Noipoi voted for Freezer was so he could be alone with Mythra and ask for the link without anyone looking.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Due to all this discussion going on, would anyone mind if I moved Circle Sim final round up? To get it out of the way?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Granted, saying "let it go" wasn't perhaps the wisest idea, considering Mania exists.
I consider Mania a Sonic game the same way I consider Megaman X Street Fighter to be a Megaman game. Yes, it has the titular character in it, but in the end it's just an endorsed fan game.
Emotional trauma kinda borks me into a butthead, sorry for snapping so hard

Calming myself down a bit, I will say that proper application of rhetoric would probably help me to not flash back as much since my issues are partially tied to a certain "this thing sucks LOL" framing style as well.

No one likes it when I say that though. . .
I get it dude and I don't mind when people disagree with me. If you didn't like the things I said I would have been more than willing to discuss it. I'm sorry if my opinions came off too aggressive or anything.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Oh, by the way, I dunno if anyone has brought this up yet, but ASTRAL CHAIN got new official art.

At least we got the Kamiya seal of approval, if you know what I mean. That's right.
GENERIC SEAFOOD.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I consider Mania a Sonic game the same way I consider Megaman X Street Fighter to be a Megaman game. Yes, it has the titular character in it, but in the end it's just an endorsed fan game.

I get it dude and I don't mind when people disagree with me. If you didn't like the things I said I would have been more than willing to discuss it. I'm sorry if my opinions came off too aggressive or anything.
You only need to be half sorry. I should apologize as well. I may have overreacted nonetheless and misread your first post somewhat. We cool?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Oh, by the way, I dunno if anyone has brought this up yet, but ASTRAL CHAIN got new official art.

At least we got the Kamiya seal of approval, if you know what I mean. That's right.
GENERIC SEAFOOD.

gonna be honest, not going to play this game at all but I like her butt

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

GENERIC SEAFOOD.

Finally, a Policenauts sequel

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It's time to finish the Circle round 2! Who will come out on top? Mythra Mythra or Noipoi Noipoi ? Let's find out...

Revote between Mythra and Noipoi... which since they're the only two left, they vote each other.

Mythra and Noipoi are fatally electrocuted.

No one survives.

Ok then.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I mean.

If Sega hires the team and produces the game, and ties it inextricably in canon with the next mainline Modern game in the series, and promotes it with its own webseries and special editions that make direct Genesis-era callbacks -

Chief this sounds, like. Objectively incorrect.

D

Deleted member

GENERIC SEAFOOD.

В обтяжку.
What is this game again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
It's time to finish the Circle round 2! Who will come out on top? Mythra Mythra or Noipoi Noipoi ? Let's find out...

Revote between Mythra and Noipoi... which since they're the only two left, they vote each other.

No one survives.

Ok then.
Like I said.

EVERYONE
IS
DEAD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

No one survives.

Ok then.

:067:In the end LewdGods win just for being the last two standing anyway :067:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
what the **** kind of bull**** is this

does that mean minish cap and the oracles are capcom endorsed Zelda fangames

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I mean.

If Sega hires the team and produces the game, and ties it inextricably in canon with the next mainline Modern game in the series, and promotes it with its own webseries and special editions that make direct Genesis-era callbacks -

Chief this sounds, like. Objectively incorrect.
No, you're right, it IS a sonic game. But the team that made the game isn't Sonic Team. So I don't really see Mania as like, "hope for the future" when it comes to franchise.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Thanks, and I'm sorry. I just kinda really have it ground in from Sonic forums being some of my first internet browsing experience and the communities both there and around comment sections discussing any Sonic news are kind of at an. . .exceptional depth of negativity (like, SEGA's forums call Izuka "horse teeth" and drove a dev off of the site through sheer toxicity and that was the LEAST terrible community I could find) and the closer a comment gets to those grounds the more my brain immediately skips to thinking I -can't- have a discussion like a grown up because half the comments in those kinds of locations didn't even preface with an argument.

So I'm sorry I immediately jumped to shouting you down instead of discussing the situation like an adult.

Noipoi

Howdy!

No one survives.

Ok then.
We were too powerful

In our eternal struggle over the lewds

We destroyed eachother

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
what the **** kind of bull**** is this

does that mean minish cap and the oracles are capcom endorsed Zelda fangames
That is different. Zelda has had a consistently good list of games in its series. If the Oracle games were the first good zelda games in a while, then I would probably feel similarly to it as I do with Mania

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

No one survives.

Ok then.
The true winner were the friends they made along the way.

And democracy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That is different. Zelda has had a consistently good list of games in its series. If the Oracle games were the first good zelda games in a while, then I would probably feel similarly to it as I do with Mania
How does the perceived quality of one game deter the status of another as a game

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
No, you're right, it IS a sonic game. But the team that made the game isn't Sonic Team. So I don't really see Mania as like, "hope for the future" when it comes to franchise.
If that is the case, I agree. But you should see people on sites like the Sonic Stadium forums overpraising that game and saying it is god tier/the best thing since sliced bread, which I think is overreacting.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
gonna be honest, not going to play this game at all but I like her butt
See this is why you're a fellow bruhther, unlike some heretics. You're allowed to post Lego Yoda from Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Death Sound Effect.

Also redfeatherraven redfeatherraven look...

I didn't wanna do this, but I have to do it. Just this once.

MADDEN ATTACK **********.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Stats post time!

37: Utopian Poyzin
21: ShinyLegendary
20: Scoliosis Jones
18: Smashing Ramen
16: Shroob
16: Zinith
15: tehponycorn
14: staindgrey
13: Iridium
13: Just a Penguin
13: TheCJBrine
10: ClaTheBae
7: BlueMonk
7: Noipoi
6: Mythra
6: Zeke the Zekenator
6: punished faygo
5: Pyra
3: Freezerburn

2: Mythra
2: Noipoi
2: Utopian Poyzin
1: ClaTheBae
1: Freezerburn
1: Iridium
1: ShinyLegendary
1: Shroob
1: staindgrey

00:13:52: punished faygo
00:16:37: Cyndane

Mythra
1st Place
00:34:27
Noipoi
1st Place
00:34:27
Freezerburn
3rd Place
00:32:07
ClaTheBae
4th Place
00:29:47
Iridium
4th Place

Shroob
4th Place
Smashing Ramen
7th Place
00:27:27
Scoliosis Jones
8th Place
00:25:17
Zinith
9th Place
00:23:07
Pyra
10th Place
00:20:57

tehponycorn
11th Place
00:18:47
Cyndane
12th Place
00:16:37
Utopian Poyzin
13th Place
00:16:02
punished faygo
14th Place
00:13:52
Zeke the Zekenator
15th Place
00:13:20

TheCJBrine
16th Place
00:11:10
staindgrey
17th Place
00:09:00
ShinyLegendary
18th Place
00:06:40
Just a Penguin
19th Place
00:04:20
BlueMonk
20th Place
00:02:10

Maybe we should stick to HG sims...

Also, everyone seemed to hate UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin during this round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom