• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So, i’ll just say that last night I was spoiled on a particularly important plot point in Endgame. It was a very brief gif that was posted by a troll.

To be honest though, it didn’t subtract from the overall enjoyment of the movie. It was really fantastic, and I personally feel as if it’s a very satisfying ending to at least this saga of films.

D

Deleted member

I'm the last person to assume someone's bad because they got banned or infracted a ton, and that's not just due to my own countless infractions and warnings, I just got (needlessly) worried because it was just so sudden.
Don't agree with the ban either based on what he told me but yeah, guess we should drop this subject now.
Strange: "You offered them genocide"
Idon: "I offered them a solution"
When Faygoshill is banned, Mythra is in charge of Thanosposting
Mythra: "Leave it to me!"

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Okay then. I'll take a look

Also it looks like Nintendo and Microsoft are not unwilling to have cross-platform promotion so having a Nintendo character (especially if it isn't the mascot) is not off the table. Sony is a problem, but I just pretend they don't exist anymore :yoshi:
Wait, when did Nintendo have cross platform promotion for their stuff?

D

Deleted member

So, i’ll just say that last night I was spoiled on a particularly important plot point in Endgame. It was a very brief gif that was posted by a troll.

To be honest though, it didn’t subtract from the overall enjoyment of the movie. It was really fantastic, and I personally feel as if it’s a very satisfying ending to at least this saga of films.
Spoilers only ruin the surprise. They should never really ruin the quality of your product. If a spoiler ruined your story, it probably wasn't a good story to begin with. I went into Persona 4 knowing all of the plot and I still thought it was a timeless experience because of how well structured the entire game is. I literally watched the anime before playing the game and I still thought it was great.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm the last person to assume someone's bad because they got banned or infracted a ton, and that's not just due to my own countless infractions and warnings, I just got (needlessly) worried because it was just so sudden.
Don't agree with the ban either based on what he told me but yeah, guess we should drop this subject now.

When Faygoshill is banned, Mythra is in charge of Thanosposting
Mythra: "Leave it to me!"
Just a reminder that they weren't banned for a singular thing. It may have been A reason. But it wasn't THE reason. If they had responded to my PM I would've happily explained it to them but they haven't so, I assume they either don't care or understands why they were.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Spoilers only ruin the surprise. They should never really ruin the quality of your product. If a spoiler ruined your story, it probably wasn't a good story to begin with.
What’s even funnier about that, is that i’ve learned over time that I hate surprises.

The gif itself was like 3 seconds, and it only basically told me of one thing in the story. So there were still basically 3 hours I didn’t know about. It actually made my viewing of it that much better.

D

Deleted member

I just got home and see that @faygoshill got naenae'd. Sorry, but as the Co-Executive Chairman of Bruhthers, NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , you won't be invited to Gekyume's baptism. That's right, the baptism.

In the meantime, everyone, ClaTheBae ClaTheBae shall be the new appointed Chief Executive Chairman of Bruhthers. Disappointed in you, NSG.

Let us play the song of our brethren. (Note: Loud enough to break your car's sound system. and this is also a joke if it din't look obvious enough lol)

D

Deleted member

What’s even funnier about that, is that i’ve learned over time that I hate surprises.

The gif itself was like 3 seconds, and it only basically told me of one thing in the story. So there were still basically 3 hours I didn’t know about. It actually made my viewing of it that much better.
Three hours!? Holy ****. Good to know.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Wait, when did Nintendo have cross platform promotion for their stuff?
That's....

Huh, that's a good point. Of all this talk about the partnership between Nintendo and Microsoft, it only seems to go one way doesn't it. Still, I presume the payoff for it has to come from Nintendo's end SOMEDAY and that's my mindset for the dissolution of console exclusivity :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Also now I'm able to figure out why tf everyone said Banjo & Kazooie in Ultimate got leaked earlier today. Did anyone find out why?

D

Deleted member

Also now I'm able to figure out why tf everyone said Banjo & Kazooie in Ultimate got leaked earlier today. Did anyone find out why?
From my understanding it was the same old **** that has been said before. It just seems that someone posted something that the characters were confirmed in another thread and it kinda spiraled a bit without anything new to back it up.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
WAIT WHAT DETAILS DETAILS!!!
I talked to the Banjo thread about it earlier today.

Here is the response:

No, what happened was someone in the general thread made a sarcastic "I can't wait for Banjo and Erdrick to be revealed at E3 and no one is surprised because they leaked early" post, someone mistook it as thinking a Banjo leak happened and it spread out

It was an awkward game of telephone

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Me: *frantically looks up how to attach a -image- ****ty meme*
The peps: #JUSTICEFORFAYGO
Me: Whomst?
My newb is showing! Noobin' it up! Don't know why imma here! I'll just go over in this corner! And maybe this will make sense magically!

D

Deleted member

Looking at my folder in which I only store the most sacred memes and I found this thing I did
unnamed.png

No, I absolutely do not take constructive criticism

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Sometimes I kind of wish the Metaverse was real. If only because it means I could do something about myself in a concrete permanent way.
The only thing you're doing in the metaverse is brainwashing people's corrupted desires away...
or murder.

Either way, it's not going to help.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The best new anime of the season finna drop.

The song is from Genesis Climber Mospeada. It's SUPER HYPE

"DO YOU REMEMBER THAT OLD LULLABY?!"

D

Deleted member

Me: *frantically looks up how to attach a -image- sh*tty meme*
The peps: #JUSTICEFORFAYGO
Me: Whomst?
My newb is showing! Noobin' it up! Don't know why imma here! I'll just go over in this corner! And maybe this will make sense magically!
Faygoshill also known as Fay or Faygo is a Smashboards user who joined on October of last year, He's one of the funniest and best ****posters on this site.

He got temporarily banned but he'll be back.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
aw dang did i miss an execution

i knew i shouldn't have gotten food on the way home from work

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
in lighter news

i apparently won a big scholarship essay thing, so i have to drive out to this place to get my picture taken so that its gonna be put on a newspaper

maybe i'll post it if i'm not omega ugly

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Someone wanna set up an arena? I'm actually tempted to go quickplay and we know how well that works out for me...

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
since i has joker, i could care less who's comin' next. I already bought the pass anyway.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Endgame is exceptionally amazing.

Go see it. NOW.
I wish, gotta wait till Saturday but I’m hyped!
I like Faygo just as much as the next guy, but I'm just doing what I'm supposed to. When you rack up infractions over the course of a single week it's likely you'll at least get banned for a week. Not trying to be the villain here.
1556247661540.png

:p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH MY GOD Why did no one tell me Drivers had this amazing theme? About to slay all of them.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Damn, it sucks that right as Endgame is out Faygoshill, one of the people most hyped for the movie, can't gush about it on here for a week.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Geez, that new Persona character really got a whole ass thread already? It hasn't even been a week.

Anyway, what games have you guys been playing lately. I've mentioned playing Cuphead earlier, so some of you know what I'm up to.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Well ****, I was going to look through and catch up on things I missed, and Fay is just straightup Thanos-snapped? God dammit, I'm gonna miss him...
Sad_Jack_Frost.gif

If he has a discord or whatever, someone holler at him. If nothing else, I want to be able to chat with him still.

EDIT: OK, so the penalty isn't terribad. What a relief... I got legit sad until I read up on the ban length.

When you call myself I just imagine myself walking around in a Sneaking Suit.
I also imagine you having pink hair and heterochromia, and doing your best impression of David Hayter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom