• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, Mario outline is done, and I'm basically sitting on it and doing on it and doing rewrites before I show y'all, and then write the actual screenplay. I'm planning on doing other Nintendo properties:
Zelda
Metroid
Star Fox
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Subspace

I have a pretty good idea of how the 7 part arc is gonna go, but I'm not sure which one I should do right after Mario (Its crucial that Kirby comes last).
Also, Fire Emblem, Duck Hunt and F Zero are included, but not as thier own "movies".

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You don't have to, because if you win, we're gonna die anyway.
Hey if I win, then are you sure you want to delete your account?
Come on, that old account with a good like-post ratio is something I can never dream of having.

D

Deleted member

There's an image of
Sayori hanging
in my files that I did not save.

I haven't even looked at images of that.

I'm kinda spooked lads.
Ah, it seems you have been playing Doki Doki Literature Club.
A good game, I must say.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Come on, that old account with a good like-post ratio is something I can never dream of having.
Listen, man. The terms of the bet are known. No going back now.

D

Deleted member

Also not sure if this has been posted already, but some sad news
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Seriously, Lupin the 3rd is one of my favorite anime series and Zenigata is arguably one of my favorite characters overall. Sad to see him go, hope his family finds peace and he will be missed.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It is supposed to be a friendly competition, even if I am letting Hinata destroy me if Erdrick is in.
It is not like I am going to send death threats to the five crusaders if I actually win.
It is all supposed to be fun.
I know the bet is supposed to be fun...
But you saying that you're gonna win over and over and over again gets really annoying, really quickly.

There's an image of
Sayori hanging

I'm kinda spooked lads.
DDLC does things to you... and your computer.

D

Deleted member

Seriously, Lupin the 3rd is one of my favorite anime series and Zenigata is arguably one of my favorite characters overall. Sad to see him go, hope his family finds peace and he will be missed.
I’m starting to feel kinda bad for never even hearing about his games until this point.

D

Deleted member

I feel like no one should genuinely answer this with any detail whatsoever.
definitely

uncle mod has spoken, nobody wants an infraction yeah

...with that said you know how twinkies are junk food that's sweet and hollow and filled with-

D

Deleted member

I'm going to make goddamn sure the people who lose follow the terms of the bet.

D

Deleted member

There's an image of
Sayori hanging

I'm kinda spooked lads.
So, I bought this Doki Doki Literature Club on a garage sale and--

osby

Smash Obsessed
I understand that but.... I just don’t see it.
This is tangentinally related to your other posts but... why do you keep asking people why they like something if you're gonna answer it with 'I don't see it' either way?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
definitely

uncle mod has spoken, nobody wants an infraction yeah

...with that said you know how twinkies are junk food that's sweet and hollow and filled with-
spray bottle.gif

no

bad faygo

you stop that

Iridium

Smash Hero

I already worry about everybody and myself more than I should, but life is a curse sometimes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This is tangentinally related to your other posts but... why do you keep asking people why they like something if you're gonna answer it with 'I don't see it' either way?
Partly because I’m not satisfied with the answer “they just do” and partly because the other answers i’ve gotten have left me intrigued. There’s a reason for everything.

I’ll back off though. If that’s what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom