• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
True, I suppose. Just some of them seem unrealistic.
Unrealistic?
I don't know, you tell me. (No, that girl is not doing a voice, apparently)

As for why I have this video? It popped up in my recommended feed last year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This new avatar is making all of my satirical posts come across so well.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Unrealistic?

I mean, yeah some can be high pitched. Just when all of them in anime are...?

D

Deleted member

Hey guys!!! Whassup?
Lmao what IS this thread right now??
Better post that Abe Simpson gif to show how I'm coming in and leaving immediatelly because of how weird ya'll are while doing nothing but allow said weird subject to continue while spamming the thread!

Cyn Cyn
I forgot who the mods of this section are and there are way too many posts to report but please let people know that fetish talk is not allowed.

D

Deleted member

Unrealistic?

Ah yeah, she’s a fake I’m pretty sure. I mean, a good amount of her videos have tags like “OddOnesOut” and “JaidenAnimations” when her videos have nothing to do with either of them.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I forgot who the mods of this section are and there are way too many posts to report but please let people know that fetish talk is not allowed.
Oh it ain't?
Well, I'm dumb. I figured it was more so a "You can but lets not" type of thing. My bad.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys!!! Whassup?
Better post that Abe Simpson gif to show how I'm coming in and leaving immediatelly because of how weird ya'll are while doing nothing but allow said weird subject to continue while spamming the thread!

Cyn Cyn
I was just talking about the fact that lvl9 CPUs in Ultimate can’t defeat me in any form.

Please don’t report me.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys!!! Whassup?

Cyn Cyn
well now we're talking about anime girl voices so checkmate atheists it's gamer time now

D

Deleted member

Unrealistic?

Now that girl’s online persona is a fetish if I’ve ever seen one.
Man, we’ve got:
• Shy anime girl
• High school outfit
• Blue hair
• Cat ears
Jeez.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys!!! Whassup?

Cyn Cyn
Then how are we supposed to talk about Zero Suit Samus? /s

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now that girl’s online persona is a fetish if I’ve ever seen one.
Man, we’ve got:
• Shy anime girl
• High school outfit
• Blue hair
• Cat ears
Jeez.
schoolteacher > schoolgirl fight me

mostly bc it doesn't make me feel like a pedo lmao

D

Deleted member

One thing will always confuse me. In anime, why are girls voices so high pitched? Even if they are like, 30?
A lot of anime tropes align themselves to Japan's obsession with the concept of purity. To begin with, children are considered innocent, ergo pure. They really want to make female characters likeable because merch sales matter. And because of that they like to make female protagonists voices and their general behavior youthful and/or childlike.

Make of that what you will, in a sense, current Zelda is an example of that already (even though she probably is 15 or something).

D

Deleted member

Salem seems super unhinged lately.
It's weird

He was like a super chill, if quiet guy who's good at Smash

Now he's just sparking up drama trying to play up the villain trope like Leffen did but instead looking like a ****ing idiot trying to divide the two communities

It's stupid as hell

D

Deleted member

I agree.
We shouldn’t bash people because of their voice.

And trust me, I know how it feels to be harassed because of the way you sound or talk.
Yeh. I just personally feel she’s faking it. Especially sense she doesn’t have the cleanest track record as far as YT goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom