• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
You guys wanna see something cool? Turns out Brelooming Disaster, the user you all thought died of a horrible illness, was actually lying the entire time.

Me, and few other users (@punished faygo Pyra Pyra ) have been looking into the suspicious circumstances of his death. He was apparently without a heartbeat for an hour and 40 minutes, and allegedly he just gave his discord account to his brother. So, I decided to hit up the account and ask what was going on with all these inconsistencies. He immediately hit me up on a burner account and starting fessing up. Here are the receipts.

unknown.png

unknown-2.png

So in conclusion, this kid manipulated the whole thread into thinking he was going to die, then actually faked his death. You can now cease all your mourning and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You guys wanna see something cool? Turns out Brelooming Disaster, the user you all thought died of a horrible illness, was actually lying the entire time.

Me, and few other users (@punished faygo Pyra Pyra ) have been looking into the suspicious circumstances of his death. He was apparently without a heartbeat for an hour and 40 minutes, and allegedly he just gave his discord account to his brother. So, I decided to hit up the account and ask what was going on with all these inconsistencies. He immediately hit me up on a burner account and starting fessing up. Here are the receipts.

So in conclusion, this kid manipulated the whole thread into thinking he was going to die, then actually faked his death. You can now cease all your mourning and whatnot.
**** YEAH BUST THIS **** OPEN CLA

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I was really trying to avoid mentioning it yesterday, I really was, because I didn’t have proof but I mean here it is so

If anyone wants to know my insight in how I realized it yesterday, or at least how it was confirmed to me yesterday, PM me. But this is true.

D

Deleted member

anyways lowkey been thinkin this the moment he said had no heartbeat for upwards of an hour and that the doctors were still tryna resuscitate him

that's not how that works
that's not how any of this **** works

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

hatsunewa.gif

I..I'm sorry, I think I need a minute to...process this.

D

Deleted member

wait
WHAT

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Oh yeah funny story

I got a lot of messages from the breloom account at 2 AM on discord and i saw a little suspicion in how they were typed out pretty similarly and how the conversation went. Not putting periods in your sentences ain't running in the family

This tho

20190402_083808.jpg

things just got super spicy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

6936F973-F48D-4D67-9DA1-F574A7F5C398.jpeg

I can’t ****ing believe this.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
9B9E86EF-4E72-4E2D-8C5A-93BFB2A537F9.jpeg

That’s a big ‘ol yikes from me dawg.

I mean, at the very least he feels bad. But who do you even regain the trust of people who were completely heartbroken from the event in question?

Not cool.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On a Marvel related note.

Magneto, Psylocke and Juggernaut has been confirmed as playable characters in MUA3: The Black Order.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Image says it all.

A bit mad, very disappointed.

D

Deleted member

Not gonna lie, was sorta suspicious with how his brother typed but I didn't want to say anything and potentially cause grief
Pretty ****ed up mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 223767

That’s a big ‘ol yikes from me dawg.

I mean, at the very least he feels bad. But who do you even regain the trust of people who were completely heartbroken from the event in question?

Not cool.
emotionally manipulating people to the point where they lowkey get depressed is a big ol no-no

some of the kids here were lowkey beating themselves up over it

it's a **** move to top all **** moves

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
If he lied about having an illness and dying. That's ****** up. Its not only disrepctful to the users on this forum, but those who actually have terminal illnesses.

I really hope he does a sincere apology. And understands the extent of his actions.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If he lied about having an illness and dying. That's ****** up. Its not only disrepctful to the users on this forum, but those who actually have terminal illnesses.

I really hope he does a sincere apology. And understands the extent of his actions.
He's probably exiled at this point

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I bought a Red Bull this morning, thinking to myself, "I'm not going to need this until later."

Guess who just downed the entire ****ing thing?

I still don't have enough energy for this ****.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Wait what? Brelooming lied about dying?

Not cool man...We actually thought you were serious for real...:(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not only I have been lied by most of the people I care about IRL... but even people who I freaking trusted on the internet.

This isn’t funny anymore, not at ****ing all.

Everytime I feel that something good may happen life comes in, slaps my worthless face and makes me remember that I can’t be happy. It is getting annoying as all hell... And this is the ****ing nail in the coffin.

Brelooming, someone who i used to trust... Made this thread and I believe that he was dead... and we fell for it.

**** everything, **** myself... Life just wants me to suffer.

And no, I’m not thinking about committing suicide.... But things aren’t looking good for me at all.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

That's v ****ed up - some people here were seriously affected by the news last night and you can hardly blame them given what personal stuff they may have gone through

I also changed my avatar to Natus cos I remember he had one a while back but imma keep it any way cos Natu is based

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I KNEW I WASNT THE ONLY ONE
No you definitely weren’t. Lots of people were getting that vibe who were pm’ing him.

He responded in exactly the same way he usually does, and also knew information he shouldn’t have known

D

Deleted member

No you definitely weren’t. Lots of people were getting that vibe who were pm’ing him.

He responded in exactly the same way he usually does, and also knew information he shouldn’t have known
yeah we just all kinda kept that to ourselves in order to not **** with this delicate situation until cla nick fury'd us

D

Deleted member

Listen, he's just a kid, but there's a point where it goes a tad too far. This is probably where that point lies. That's essentially emotional manipulation. Some people here legit cried over it and were mourning. You can't just fake your own death and illness for attention.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

yeah i didn't wanna say anything because benefit of the doubt is required in situations like this but like

something was slightly off

i thought about it but i was hoping it was just a crazy thought and nothing more

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

And yet again humanity proves to be pretty ****ed up.

It’s sad but for different reasons then before. Definitely not what one should do ever. Especially with how deviated some were. That’s messed up.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Apology doesn’t cut it I’m afraid.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

thread theme

also if noipoi, shiny, shoto, or nate see this it's all ****ing over

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I can hardly believe this. Remember that poem for Brelooming I made some pages back? I know now that I wrote it FOR NOTHING!!!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

What the literal **** is wrong with him?

D

Deleted member

mans pulled this **** on a thread with ****in kids, some of whom haven't been through this ****

it's super ****ed up

there ain't no "im sowwy uwu pwease fowgive me" here that can cover this ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Listen, he's just a kid, but there's a point where it goes a tad too far. This is probably where that point lies. That's essentially emotional manipulation. Some people here legit cried over it and were mourning. You can't just fake your own death and illness for attention.
Kid or not that’s unacceptable.

Especially since he knew exactly what he was doing and what the results be. At that point being just a kid doesn’t matter. They fully knew what they were doing and at the time didn’t care. That’s not ok whatsoever

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Not only I have been lied by most of the people I care about IRL... but even people who I freaking trusted on the internet.

This isn’t funny anymore, not at ****ing all.

Everytime I feel that something good may happen life comes in, slaps my worthless face and makes me remember that I can’t be happy. It is getting annoying as all hell... And this is the ****ing nail in the coffin.

Brelooming, someone who i used to trust... Made this thread and I believe that he was dead... and we fell for it.

**** everything, **** myself... Life just wants me to suffer.

And no, I’m not thinking about committing suicide.... But things aren’t looking good for me at all.
To be fair, Brelooming was one of like, ~50 regulars here.

Most of us aren't lying when we say stuff. Don't let one bad apple sour the whole bunch.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Alright, I calm down, I talked with my sister about it.

And I'm still a bit mad about it, but this is just a tiny little thingy feeling compared to absolutely dissapointed I am right now at a actual human being.

Especially since certain users in this thread are going to get **** up pretty hard by this news, in fact, some are already getting affected by that, and that, I just cannot forgive.

And here I was thinking that some of Brelooming stranger post were just him dealing with depression....what a fool I was...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom