• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
YEEEEEEE!!!! I might be going to a screening next Thursday to see Godzilla 2 and best thing about it is its on my dad's birthday which he'll be seeing with me! :grin:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
YEEEEEEE!!!! I might be going to a screening next Thursday to see Godzilla 2 and best thing about it is its on my dad's birthday which he'll be seeing with me! :grin:
Is that an early screening? I haven't kept up on when that movie is releasing.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Welp, Death Battle went and pissed everyone off again and the next Death battle probably will cause a controversy due to having a Rooster Teeth character in it

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Welp, Death Battle went and pissed everyone off again and the next Death battle probably will cause a controversy due to having a Rooster Teeth character in it
Someone give me a rundown on Weiss's abilities because I dropped RWBY on S3.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yep. Suppose to come out on the 31st which is a Friday. My dad and I are seeing it a day before.
Nice! Hope you have a good time, mate, and I hope the movie's just as good as you're hopin' it to be.

Omake Gif Anime - Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - Episode 7 - Aqua Thumbs Up.gif

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
When you close down your tabs for the night and this is what your screen looks llike:
boi.png

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Someone give me a rundown on Weiss's abilities because I dropped RWBY on S3.
Nothing's really changed about Weiss' abilities since then, except for the fact that her Semblance now lets her summon things she's fought before.

D

Deleted member

Thanks I appreciate the complement. ^_^
As a Godzilla fan talking to another one, I would like to know your thoughts on the movie after you check it.

If possible, don’t try to spoil much of it if you do since Warner Bros Spain is full of pricks and delayed the movie in Spain.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have Interplanet Janet stuck in my head send help.

On a serious tone: My condolences goes to Brelooming’s family. Didn’t know him well, but it is always sad to see someone go.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Nothing's really changed about Weiss' abilities since then, except for the fact that her Semblance now lets her summon things she's fought before.
Fought, not beat or killed?

So she can just summon all the evil creatures, villains, and every friendly she's ever sparred with all at once?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As a Godzilla fan talking to another one, I would like to know your thoughts on the movie after you check it.

If possible, don’t try to spoil much of it if you do since Warner Bros Spain is full of pricks and delayed the movie in Spain.
Sure I'll tell you and I can promise I without spoiling anything. That's what we Godzilla brethren do for each other. ;)

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Fought?

So she can just summon all the evil creatures, villains, and every friendly she's ever sparred with all at once?
That's the long and short of it, yeah. In Volume 4, she summons that huge robot thing she was fighting in the "White" trailer, and in Volume 5 and 6, she's seen summoning several Grimm that she's fought before.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i'd ask why people seem to get so heated over death battle but then i remembered that we call each other names over characters in a mario pikachu fighting game

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
i'd ask why people seem to get so heated over death battle but then i remembered that we call each other names over characters in a mario pikachu fighting game
Yeah who gets heated about Death Bat-

VERGIL SHOULD'VE ****ING WON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom