• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, but that's really underselling them, TBH.

Poison especially has some pretty broken strats in Robobot, as it lets you place little AOE splotches of poison on the arena floor that give you amazing arena control over bosses. Not to mention it has the same invincibility frame abuse that Water has.
Ok but if that was the most important part for the person who made this then Tornado would be SSSSSSSS tier. ESPECIALLY in Return to Dreamland

D

Deleted member

Ok but if that was the most important part for the person who made this then Tornado would be SSSSSSSS tier. ESPECIALLY in Return to Dreamland
Okay yeah, that's fair, lol. These kinds of lists are usually based off of personal preference rather than statistics; I was just making conversation about it 'cause it was an excuse to talk about Kirby. :p

Maybe I'll make my own list later today and share it here. Discussing tier lists is a bit of a recent hobby of mine, so it could be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's honestly sad. I remember they did some articles on I believe Midna and Jill Valentine and they got a different user here, I think he was called Kenith the Gatherer. Not only was the artwork Kenith made on those articles significantly nicer to look at as it wasn't blurred pixels, but it also wasn't obviously traced (seriously Trace McBadPerson did Venom on a MVCI article and just by searching 'Venom' on google I found the exact ****ing image used in about 15 seconds)
Venom was obvious because of the use of red and blue outlines that one of the Spider-Man cartoons did
And don't forget Alvis which was even more blatantly obvious because he literally has one official piece of art

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Venom was obvious because of the use of red and blue outlines that one of the Spider-Man cartoons did
And don't forget Alvis which was even more blatantly obvious because he literally has one official piece of art
It was even the most widely known shot of TAS Venom too cause whenever people post a picture of Venom from the show it's usually that one

D

Deleted member

I am convinced that Dr. Mario is actually a completely different person and that he's like, a cousin to Mario and Luigi, or something.

I found a Kirby abilities tier list:

The low placement of Water and Poison disturbs me.
In absolutely what world are mirror and hammer not s tier

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I already referenced it, but man do I really gotta link it again for hearing what Mr. I-Really-Had-Monika-from-DDLC-as-a-Part-of-My-Channel did.

I always found his choice to make Monika a actual character for his channel to be just....strange? Like, OK, Ganon Amiibo, sure, for silly gag and all, it work. The Cat? Hehhh, never liked that one, always found most of the joke coming from Alax Cat to be unfunny, but Monika, as in, the actual Monika from DDLC?
427346DB-2D0C-4D49-9919-2F8467F0E387.gif

I know he really loved that game, but really?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I always found his choice to make Monika a actual character for his channel to be just....strange? Like, OK, Ganon Amiibo, sure, for silly gag and all, it work. The Cat? Hehhh, never liked that one, always found most of the joke coming from Alax Cat to be unfunny, but Monika, as in, the actual Monika from DDLC?
View attachment 222025
So I wasn't the only one who found that weird.

ChargeBolt16

Smash Rookie
Hot tip, never go to the Hershey chocolate world attraction in Pennsylvania, unless you can handle a truckloads worth of chocolate

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you all. Because my Persona 5 binge ended up with it become my favorite game of all time, I figured I'd wait for Persona 5 Royal...

By binging Persona 4 Golden. I'm already past the first castle by now, and I'm meeting a fox that for some reason started a Social Link with me.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo How long is Persona 4 Golden, and is it better than Persona 5? The opening song is way too good for it's own good, I will say.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Getting my bed fixed today. Hoping they do a good job in fixing it because I haven't had a good night's sleep in almost a year now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hot tip, never go to the Hershey chocolate world attraction in Pennsylvania, unless you can handle a truckloads worth of chocolate
I find it weird that I've never been to Hershey Park considering I live in PA.

Dorney's a blast though.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
View attachment 222025
Which is also funny since when you think about it, DDLC wasn't even THAT deep of a visual novel and did some things VNs had already done, especially the Just Monika bit.

Which speaking of which, hey thread.

If Phoenix Wright Trilogy is a bit pricey for you, buy Cyberpunk Bartender Action: VA11-HA11A. Puts DDLC and lots of modern VNs to shame and also has some super bangers. Yeah, I said SUPER bangers. And for you LGBT dudes and dudettes out there, has a main lesbian relationship that feels natural to the story. Did I also mention you meet a talking dog and SUPER bangers?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you all. Because my Persona 5 binge ended up with it become my favorite game of all time, I figured I'd wait for Persona 5 Royal...

By binging Persona 4 Golden. I'm already past the first castle by now, and I'm meeting a fox that for some reason started a Social Link with me.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo How long is Persona 4 Golden, and is it better than Persona 5? The opening song is way too good for it's own good, I will say.
It's shorter overall, but it has a lot of filler cutscenes, so be prepared to sit throught them. 5 has better mechanics, but Golden has a stronger story, imo.

Also Hermit and Death are the best Social Links, don't @ me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also:

F in chat for ge magic high commission and glossayrck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom