• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because I'm totally not trying ti change the topic, what's the best experience you guys have had with Joker in Smash? For me it's 4 people, myself included deliberately singing Rivers in the Desert iawfully. Mementos may not be a fun stage for 5 players but goddamn do we enjoy being complete garbage to each other
I was playing against Wii Fit Trainer in his school uniform, hit her with the side special which have her an angry face, and ended up with a screenshot that looked like a pissed off woman assaulting a teenage boy. DEMANDING his manager.

D

Deleted member

Because I'm totally not trying ti change the topic, what's the best experience you guys have had with Joker in Smash? For me it's 4 people, myself included deliberately singing Rivers in the Desert iawfully. Mementos may not be a fun stage for 5 players but goddamn do we enjoy being complete garbage to each other
In the arenas, I turned out to beat a lot of people who said they mained Joker.
Also, I still play on Mementos actively to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

No reason to make my dude uncomfortable.

I don’t think anyone’s gonna go out of their way to make you uncomfortable just cause you mess up sometimes
You are correct, no one should be uncomfortable in here.
Well, except for the bad people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
hulk turns back into banner after seeing a recording of nat on the broken quinjet
The reason Hulk reverts back to Banner is because they find a recording of Widow trying to calm him after he left in Age of Ultron
oh whoops lol i forgot that was a thing. at least it's a small moment though

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
ezgif-2-2cffa927d985.gif

I'm too tired to comment on what y'all are doin'. I'm just a passive observer at this point.

Honestly, I hardly even understand what's happening to begin with.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, it’s confession time:
I ain't saying ****.

You'll never find out wh-

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Who’s guilty?

In the short 3 hours I spent with my friend trying him out, I’ll admit that this happened to me twice.
Oh.

giphy (3).gif

Yeah right here.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Mementos: Neat and unique stage layout, mixes things up compared to Battlefield and the rest of the tournament legal stages. Some of the best visuals and music in the game.
Also Mementos: *Morgana bus making a nails-against-the-chalkboard "MEEEEOWW" sound every 5 seconds.*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Who’s guilty?

In the short 3 hours I spent with my friend trying him out, I’ll admit that this happened to me twice.
Yeah I aint gonna lie, I sometimes forget tonl turn my ass around when I fall off the stage and do that pff

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Who’s guilty?

Hasn’t happened to me yet but the Arsene self gimp nearly happened once

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Who’s guilty?

i don't do this, but whenever i play as bayo i always use my midair jump before sideb/upb, thus wasting half of my recovery, so im not really smart

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Spiking someone standing on the edge because Joker's dair when Arsened is actually 2 hits.

****'s hilarious.

Who’s guilty?

Tether recoveries in general make me want to goddamn die. Which is great, because I usually do anyway when I use them.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Mementos: Neat and unique stage layout, mixes things up compared to Battlefield and the rest of the tournament legal stages. Some of the best visuals and music in the game.
Also Mementos: *Morgana bus making a nails-against-the-chalkboard "MEEEEOWW" sound every 5 seconds.*
I havent gotten Mementos once on quickplay and It made me sad

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Me and a friend have been sending a Smash friend of ours videos of cats meowing constantly and the next time we got together he demanded we ban Mementos, which he still hasn't figured out isn't pronounced 'meme-tos' as he didn't watch the Joker breakdown. Though it was hilarious seeing him wail on me when I had Rebel's Guard up with him screaming "WHAT THE **** HOW IS HE NOT FLYING"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom