• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

May the 4th? Reminder that this is still easily the best thing to come out of Episode 1.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My soul feels crunched up into teeny little bits because it turns out Jim Cummings is a legitimately despicable human being.

I just. . .I think I'm going to go curl into fetal position now.

D

Deleted member

My soul feels crunched up into teeny little bits because it turns out Jim Cummings is a legitimately despicable human being.

i grew up with winnie the pooh i would've trusted this man with my life

why do all good things have to come to an end

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Hold up what?

*2 minutes of research later...*

Dang it... why does it always have to be the people I admired?

D

Deleted member

For context
https://popculture.com/celebrity/20...or-jim-cummings-accused-assault-animal-abuse/
I believe these accusations have just come out, so it's too early to make a definite judgement.
If it is real though, then let it serve as proof that anybody can be an awful person no matter their history.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Hold up what?

*2 minutes of research later...*

Dang it... why does it always have to be the people I admired?
What are you all talking about?

quick google search

1556980556305.png

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
It's leak time, baby.

"Erdrick is in Smash"

thank you for your time

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I believe these accusations have just come out, so it's too early to make a definite judgement.
yeah, it's part of a very heated custody battle

i'm gonna hit it with a solid "let's wait and see" for now because i know very well how ugly that **** can get with the stuff that starts getting flung around between both sides

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
For context
https://popculture.com/celebrity/20...or-jim-cummings-accused-assault-animal-abuse/
If it is real though, then let it serve as proof that anybody can be an awful person no matter their history.
To be honest at this point in my life this feels more and more like a boy who cried wolf situation. Given how often this kind of accusation gets thrown around.

But considering he works at Disney I can easily see it being true.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you ****ing kidding me we have ANOTHER ****ing recap episode of Vento Aureo? I get that they did this to save money for the animation budget which in turn gave us the perfect King Crimson visualization and Doppio's knife spin but arghhhhhhh
Oh so that's why no one tried to spoil me on this week's episode, there was none!
**** this, friendship with Jojo over, now Bungou Stray Dogs is my best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom