• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Aw **** that sucks

Speaking of **** have you seen the sonic in the sonic movie 2019 model design yet

Hint: is big doo doo me hate *grunt*
Okay but hot take, Detective Pikachu good sonic bad

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey redfeatherraven redfeatherraven

Remember how I said I could never match your editing & skills?

Well, while I haven't reached your level yet, but...
buff kasum.gif

As you can see, I'm learning, and it's only a question of time before I can finally stand on your level.
dance kasumi 2.gif

D

Deleted member

I didn't make my profile image.

Anyway, thanks for letting' me know about that website. When it comes to cropping stuff I know 0 websites.
Or photoshop for me lmao.

Every time I watch a tutorial or read steps about it I'm too lazy to continue

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
In other news, Burger King has apparently decided to counter McDonald's Happy Meals by making meals based on other emotions.

You can now go to BK and order a Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, or an "I don't give a ****" Meal.

I have no idea what they're hoping to achieve by this.

D

Deleted member

How did you know!?! Are you watching me!?!
I actually didn’t have a straight face. I had this bug doofey grin. Do with that what you will mom.

Why not. As long as they know it’s a joke. My mom just straight up laughs when I do it. My irl mom. Not Hinata.

Thanks for having my back Panda.

Aw. Come on. It’s never serious. If I was actually dangerously deranged would I post about it on the internet?
I just don't want you to accidentally over do it and make a bad impression for yourself since you're genuinely a pretty cool person.

But I guess as long as you don't take yourself too seriously and know when to stop it wouldn't hurt.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
alice who the **** is this absolute unit
It's the fusion of Kasumi & Jane after the big bad guy wipe out the party and the two girls are forced to fusion to save the world & burgers.

There you go, and if you don't like it.
buff kasum.gif

Square up, thot.

D

Deleted member

In other news, Burger King has apparently decided to counter McDonald's Happy Meals by making meals based on other emotions.

You can now go to BK and order a Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, or an "I don't give a ****" Meal.

Salty meals are going to be a hit with the gaming community.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I thought this was a joke for a minute.

It's not

I did some research and its apparently being done to raise visibility about mental well being during May.

Campaign is called "Feel your Way"

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Bro, we share so much in common, no joke,, I have this syndrome too and I'm not even sure if I should call myself a artist or not, since in all cases, I draw so rarely now those days. I just think I'm OK honestly.

Heeey, thanks! It really mean alot to me seeing peoples liking my ideas. :) Though, her species isn't something that is define I say, she is a shapeshifting alien who base her look and action around succubus, and she can change into anything she want or even changes other peoples into anything she want. But if we're going into details, let's go into PM, OK? :p (btw, love to see that chimera, in private of course)

The Undertale vibe was 100% what I was going for.

And wow, thanks for saying that! For that, I share a drawing done by my sister. :)
View attachment 214802
"When all of your artist friends are all super-talented except you"
My_Art_and_my_friend's_art.png

That's how I feel right now. It's a self-inflicted Hell tbh, and just being generally-slow at learning nor having the space and comfort to really practice without being disturbed...

I'm down to learn more about her and you are more than welcome to do so in a PM. I also have some info down for my chimera lady.

I've gotta say, your sister is incredibly talented too! Tell her I give her my regards!

Btw KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , it isn't a OC, but I figure I should share this...little creation of mine. ;)
And if you ask, yeah, I made everything from this gif from scratch, because why the heck no?
Also, I made this.

Because.....uhhhhh.
Ahhh, the Mystery Shroom for Super Mario World settings would be great, but alas... That would take so much programming to do ;_;

Max_Hugo'd.jpg

Max be looking at that Vanilla Sagat like a snacc.
kappa.png

D

Deleted member

Can I get uuuuuhh Depression Meal?

Seriously though that's kinda weird and also neat, It's fine nobody eats at Burger King anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hot take

Please wear appropriate gloves when handling this take

We are not responsible for any injuries that may result by ignoring this warning

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hot take:

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a video game released on the Nintendo Switch on December 7th, 2018.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It'd genuinely be an honor for you to surpass me.

Because it's an honor that you consider me the level you're aiming for.

Thank you, sincerely.
Awww, no, thank YOU for being awesome. ;)

I try my best! If I'm not too lazy for that.
View attachment 214978
the script says it's my turn with ren
NO
buff kasum.png

Mom say it's my turn with Ren and the Xbox.
"When all of your artist friends are all super-talented except you"
View attachment 214976
That's how I feel right now. It's a self-inflicted Hell tbh, and just being generally-slow at learning nor having the space and comfort to really practice without being disturbed...

I'm down to learn more about her and you are more than welcome to do so in a PM. I also have some info down for my chimera lady.

I've gotta say, your sister is incredibly talented too! Tell her I give her my regards!

Ahhh, the Mystery Shroom for Super Mario World settings would be great, but alas... That would take so much programming to do ;_;

View attachment 214968
Max be looking at that Vanilla Sagat like a snacc.
View attachment 214979
Bro, I'm not that talented lol, like, yeah, my sprites are alright, but not fantastic, don't say that on yourself. :V

Like, I'm busy right now, but feel free to open a PM so we can talk about your chimera girls and even my OC if you're interested, we see there what happen.

Also, hey, nice someone referenced Max about it!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Just use getpaint.net, man.

How did you go through making several avatars without knowing about paint or GIMP?
Or Pixlr, really. I use pixlr for my art and my ****posts cause I'm too poor to maintain a service with photoshop. Never mind the fact that I need to use it at least once every day to make the most out of it. Otherwise, I'd be paying even without touching it.

Only a hot take of the majority disagree with you.
Hot take: When you eat a ton of spicy food and hours go by.

Am I doing it right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom