• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Going to do the drawing for the next two AMAs in the next few mins. Let me know if your name is not there and you want to be in the drawing. Conversely, let me know if you want your name taken off.

Zinith
Smashing Ramen
ShotoStar
Schnee117
Just a penguin
ClatheBae
Brelooming Disaster
Noipoi
Good Guy Giygas
Shishoe
KarneraMythos
PeridotGX
Taylor F
staindgrey
Onereaasonanddone
7NATOR
Zeke The Zekenator
Chucklehead Tom
Chinderblock
Moydow
JDCabrera
Ultomato
SnakeFighter64
ShinyLegendary
Wademan94
Bolderousness
PsySmasher
Mythra
Michele
The Gentlepanda
NateVO
Wyoming
Dyllybirdy
Mr. Wario
alek poster
Shroob
Zachmac
Alice the B-Rabbit
I'd like to be in, if there's still room for it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The opening's too sexed up for me, even if the song ****ing slaps. Am i using that right.

I think I just haven't been desensitized to anime/JRPG fanservice enough yet.
Pretty much the same for me.

I’m fine with sexual stuff, but if it gets to the point that it’s the only thing that keeps fans coming back for more, that’s when I stop watching. Sex doesn’t make media good. It’s a lot of different aspects. A good example of doing this wrong is SAO. Ther are pantie shots at least once per episode, and it’s too much. I was able to get through all of that, but the strip scene at the end of season 1 just about tipped me off the ledge.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I may have been a bit harsh About Jane i admit but hey lets move on Im tired of talking about Jane

D

Deleted member

That battle pissed me off.
i gave up trying to not cheese it and just went ganondorf + dark dawn isaac + golden mario

picking them off one by one while they couldn't do **** was so ****ing satisfying

D

Deleted member

Shiny it's sarcasm.
Don't take everything literally.
Maybe he can't see sarcasm? I don't even mean it in a asshole way, aren't some people like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
i gave up trying to not cheese it and just went ganondorf + dark dawn isaac + golden mario

picking them off one by one while they couldn't do **** was so ****ing satisfying
So that's what the last boss in P5 feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom