• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I used to be so into astronomy.
I got to get back into that stuff. I love space.
I literally have a telescope that my parents do not want me using outside, for some reason. The only things I could see out of it were my window curtains.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
hope it's not because of me
No bud
I mean I’m concerned of course but like

I feel like garbage and have either felt like I was going to die or felt like shutting down and ignoring everything for like the last month besides when my fiance was here

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway it's now officially my birthday in the UK

i'm gonna go default dance over some dead joker leaks

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Now that I got the band concept art out of the way, I’m going to draw something completely different like a 4 panel comic about stuff that happens in this thread

D

Deleted member

No bud
I mean I’m concerned of course but like

I feel like garbage and have either felt like I was going to die or felt like shutting down and ignoring everything for like the last month besides when my fiance was here
aw dude

can't really give super good advice bc i'm still struggling but i'm here if you need to talk

though it must feel good that you can call her your fiance now, right? just cling to that feeling and hold onto it yeah

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
aw dude

can't really give super good advice bc i'm still struggling but i'm here if you need to talk

though it must feel good that you can call her your fiance now, right? just cling to that feeling and hold onto it yeah
Pretty much what I’m trying to do.
That and draw I guess

D

Deleted member

WHERE ARE THESE DARN ENDERMAN?
I just need four more ender pearls.
Come on, Minecraft. ;-;

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
anyway it's now officially my birthday in the UK

i'm gonna go default dance over some dead joker leaks
It's the 4th anniversary of Bravely Second's release here in the states.
h1A2CCE9B.gif

Happy birthday.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What I want you to do is stop being so damn negative. You see the world in black and white, and choose to only focus on the black. There's more to the world than just drama and negativity, and the sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.

We're both 20 years old. We're both transgender, and lesbians. We've been through similar hardships. So the question on my mind is I know better. Why don't you?
I don't know......
What happened to me. Ask anyone in my life and they'll tell you I used to be a warm ray of sunshine. Then I went to college and now I'm this.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Imagine, 3.0.0 comes out. The patch notes are out, and the competitive scene is quickly digesting it. However, someone notices something is off; there's a strange space between Plant and Joker, but it seems to be invisible text. He hovers over it and it says: "Roster Change: Removed Herobrine"

He's in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom