• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

listen i'm starting to think that thanos might not have done nothing wrong

i mean remember when he abused his daughters?

that could maybe possibly be construed as a little bad and a bit mean
the only thing thanos did wrong was ditch the helmet change my mind

D

Deleted member

I think we could start around that time he commited genocide on numerous planets
no he's just trying to save everyone shish why can't you see

i for one am ready to turn into dust because this dummy thicc purple philanthropist rock collector has no idea how populations work

D

Deleted member

Ok, It’s finally weekend and I have the next week completely free. I will be available more frequently these days. Some things I want to say first:

-Congrats to staindgrey staindgrey for becoming a mod. Glad to see him as one.
-This week has been a mess for me mostly because my anxiety got worse, and while I will try to be as calm as I have been before taking the break I will probably confuse some things in general unless my mind works normal again.
-Because of the stuff said before, I fear I won’t watch Endgame if things keep going this way. I don’t think the movie will be bad or boring, but my body and brain aren’t ready for sitting three hours without going to the bathroom and surrounded by people. I’ll try to see if I watch it on Blu-Ray doh.
- KMDP KMDP , did the Hunger Games you proposed finished while I was taking the break? Or are you starting them later? I still want to participate.

That’s basically it. Hoping that these “holidays” go better than these past days.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
no he's just trying to save everyone shish why can't you see

i for one am ready to turn into dust because this dummy thicc purple philanthropist rock collector has no idea how populations work
No, but I hear he has a distinct interest in chicken mcnuggies

D

Deleted member

listen i'm starting to think that thanos might not have done nothing wrong

i mean remember when he abused his daughters?

that could maybe possibly be construed as a little bad and a bit mean
Starting to think? Dude the entire plot of Infinity War was them going "Thanos, you're full of ****!"

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Honestly I think Annasui being a guy is Araki spiting people. "Oh you're demanding more men? I'll give you more men!" as he makes Annasui an incel and the worst ****ing character in the franchise
Hol up, I agree Annasui is kinda bad, but you can't possibly tell me he beats Joshu in being the worst Incel in the franchise.

D

Deleted member

It feels so weird talking about Thanos and nobody can post any memes. It's unnatural.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
sounds like we need to, ah

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
make the memes ourselves
|____________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

D

Deleted member

little one it's a simple calculus
That's not even Calculus. That's, like, drop out mathematics. "If I have two cigarettes and my brotha stole them both to give to his *****'s, how many do I have left? Zero, right? Now buy me more cigarettes, son, before I get out the belt."
kids ****ing suck. all they do is sit on their ***, play fortnite, make ****ty jokes, and eat pizza. i will use the infinity gauntlet to slaughter all under the age of 12
****, why didn't Trump just campaign this for his election? I would have voted for him.

D

Deleted member

reality is often disappointing
Thanos head
facing you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Big Thanos ass
...................................\\\\\\....................................................\\\\\\\\\
...................................\\\\\\.....................................................\\\\\\\\\
..................................Thanos hand.....................................Thanos hand
___________________________Black cloth_____________________________________

You gotta get creative sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom