• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

whereas I got Zenobia incredibly early... though I’ve put off grinding her affinity, whoops. I’ve kinda been working on grinding The Aegis and Nia for uh... obvious reasons.

Zeke has Zenobia (I switch to him if I need to take down a boss or unique quickly), Pandoria of course, and some gothic dark element woman with a spear I think

I guess I could theoretically put Brigid, Pandoria, and Pyra on Rex just to be a little *****
Zenobia biggest issue is finding the uniques. Try writing down their names and screenshot were you found them for later if not using a guide, it took me a lot to find a few of them.

Iridium

Smash Hero
11 more suggestions to go. Let us do 3 maximum per user, because I got drowned in them getting here.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Zenobia biggest issue is finding the uniques. Try writing down their names and screenshot were you found them for later if not using a guide, it took me a lot to find a few of them.
Yeah honestly I just use a guide. I figure it’s not worth the time spent hunting when I can just go and beat them up and be done with it

ay vale i love her she's hilarious
Yeah that’s her name

I got her and I was like

“Perfect”

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well even if I did embrace the Tax Fraud meme, that there seems kinda vague ("Not good at all" "Good Citizen") and repetitive ("Never does his taxes" "Always gets away with tax fraud" in the same list) :yoshi:
Yes youre right. I knew i could count on the yoshi officianado.
And according to karnera they also forgot he's a chonker. yes very good, will take note.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
tora's only good if you spend like 50+ hours grinding out tiger tiger for poppi or have already went into ng+ where you can buy ether crystals and other various tiger tiger exclusive parts with bonus exp

morag is probably your best bet outside of ng+ cause ain't nobody got time for tiger tiger **** that game
Honestly I liked tiger tiger after the update and played it enough to build a super Poppi. It was kinda cute.
But before the update? Pls no

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just got this little guy
(Not my image)
B7462071-E390-4B25-B107-0EA37A774D38.jpeg

I’m happy this guy finally got some merch, as he is unironically my favorite Pokémon character.
Maybe some eyes, since the current ones seem scribbled out. Also, maybe an image on the shirt.
I actually did both of those for a reason. The character is in a hospital gown, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to have an image on it. I also crossed out the eyes as a kinda symbolic thing. It’s kinda complex, and if this is actually used for the game it’ll probably mention that in more detail.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just got this little guy
(Not my image)
View attachment 205028
I’m happy this guy finally got some merch, as he is unironically my favorite Pokémon character.

I actually did both of those for a reason. The character is in a hospital gown, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to have an image on it. I also crossed out the eyes as a kinda symbolic thing. It’s kinda complex, and if this is actually used for the game it’ll probably mention that in more detail.
Okay, I guess you might as well keep it that way and follow the KISS rule, if you know what I mean.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yup, it’s about that time ladies and gentlemen.

The time where I dwell over all my failures and feel like a waste of space.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Iridium Iridium On second thought, maybe you can add me to the simulator? Golden energy, fire and crystal manipulation and attacks would be my forte.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yup, it’s about that time ladies and gentlemen.

The time where I dwell over all my failures and feel like a waste of space.
Your not a waste of space! I think your great!
Okay, I guess you might as well keep it that way and follow the KISS rule, if you know what I mean.
Well, the design is supposed to be simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom