• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

but if you didn't wear glasses you couldn't do that anime thing where they push their glasses up and it shines
i'm not allowed to do that ever since the shining reflection started a fire in an orphanage across the street

coincidentally, there was a car speeding straight towards it just before the fire started

D

Deleted member

He’s having an existential crisis.
i used to be in existential crisis mode until i realized that damn we all die anyways and came to terms with the fact that i'm just an insignificant little ****stain on this earth that won't come out in the washing machine

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, now that we are Reggieboards we need some slang to suit our new name and focus.

From now on, we are calling Spam Bots Spam Fils-A-Mechs.

D

Deleted member

Attention, fans.
It has been fourteen years.
F-Zero is arriving on the Switch!

USE THE JOYCONS TO MOVE YOUR CART AROUND.
WATCH OUT FOR THE CLUTCHES OF DARK SHADOW AND DEATHBORN!
FACE YOUR FRIENDS ON WIFI! YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR CART INTO FAST, SCARY, TOUGH, CUTE, OR ANY OTHER THEME YOU WANT.
YOU ALSO HAVE CUSTOM KITS, WHICH WILL GIVE YOUR VEHICLE CUSTOM POWERS.

COMING IN JUNE OF 2019!!!

Send this to the President Bowser, Bill. You are rehired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom