• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Isn't that just a straight up creepypasta though? It's not actual lost media.
I was kidding.
Also, I thought that the anime actually existed and was not lost media. Makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Tag me! I love this stuff!
Alright, then. :laugh:

I'm going to be drawing Bowsette next, and depending on how I draw her I'll probably make that PM only, but I'll definitely tag you for the future, more work safe ones.

I might have something in mind for Pit.
I shouldn't be looking into creepy pieces of lost media at almost three in the morning.

Why do I do this to myself how did I go from lost episodes of Out of Jimmy's Head to some creepy-*** macabre anime about girls committing suicide in a bathroom. I wanted to sleep, dammit.
Creepy Horror anime is the most soothing white noise.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You talking about stuff like Polybius?
Nah, Polybius, while fascinating, is just a hoax.

Lost media is more like things that DID exist, but no official records were kept, or they were kept in some obscure place. Famously, a lot of early Doctor Who episodes are lost media due to Archive Failure by the BBC.

Some are just weird things that sound like creepypasta but turn up years later as actual things. Clockman is a really interesting example if you want to look into it. It's not too creepy either.

D

Deleted member

Lost media is more like things that DID exist, but no official records were kept, or they were kept in some obscure place. Famously, a lot of early Doctor Who episodes are lost media due to Archive Failure by the BBC.

Some are just weird things that sound like creepypasta but turn up years later as actual things. Clockman is a really interesting example if you want to look into it. It's not too creepy either.
Oh, I remember that Clockman video!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum what YouTuber are you watching?
Also, have you heard of Robot Jones?
None actually, lol. I was looking at r/lostmedia. :p

I remember seeing a few episodes of Whatever Happened to Robot Jones, but like Sheep in the Big City, I don't remember a ton about it specifically.

D

Deleted member

Considering it's 4AM here, I think I'll pass for not

MainJPW

M.T.A
Alright, then. :laugh:

I'm going to be drawing Bowsette next, and depending on how I draw her I'll probably make that PM only, but I'll definitely tag you for the future, more work safe ones.
Speaking of Bowsette:

This one’s pretty choice.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of Bowsette:

This one’s pretty choice.
I know some people didn't like how Super Crown fanart made diverse Mario designs into conventional females, but it was interesting, seeing human Mario female characters that wasn't Peach derivatives.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Teamo Supremo's another weird case where I vaguely remember seeing some of the episodes as a kid, but the show was so astoundingly mediocre that apparently no one bothered to back it up and like a third of the episodes are lost to the void now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tagging anyone I think might be interested (while also quoting the Captain Falcon one to shill it)

It took me... *checks* an hour and 40 minutes to draw this.

Genderbent Ganondorf, Link and Zelda.
Doing the Male Zelda was the hardest one, to explain why that one is a little more sloppy than the other two.
I'll gladly let FemGanon to kick me on the face with Wizard's Foot
FLink is pretty subtle, but zooming in really shows her pretty face.
Zeldude actually is my fav for the creativity levels; a serious look that reminds me a bit of OoT Link. Nice haircut and real big **** energy going on.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Teamo Supremo's another weird case where I vaguely remember seeing some of the episodes as a kid, but the show was so astoundingly mediocre that apparently no one bothered to back it up and like a third of the episodes are lost to the void now.
Wait, really? I remember watching that show as if it were yesterday. No one bothered? Damn’o.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait, really? I remember watching that show as if it were yesterday. No one bothered? Damn’o.
Yeah, apparently some pretty big chunks of the second and third seasons are nowhere to be found, mainly due to the lack of home releases.

Seriously, like so much lost media would be found if the IP owners made home media releases. :p

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I shouldn't be looking into creepy pieces of lost media at almost three in the morning.

Why do I do this to myself how did I go from lost episodes of Out of Jimmy's Head to some creepy-*** macabre anime about girls committing suicide in a bathroom. I wanted to sleep, dammit.
....Lost Media you say?

No, please, tell me more, I adore lost media.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
....Lost Media you say?

No, please, tell me more, I adore lost media.
It's the top post of all time on r/lostmedia if you're curious. :p NSFW due to the content, obviously, and not the sexy kind either lol.

I love looking into it if it's not too horrific, but whenever I'm looking into stuff at 3 am it's usually horrific oops.

Shroob

Sup?
Sort by Top of All Time and you should find it.
I know most people say this about most lost media until proven to be true but:

Sounds fake as hell.

I've seen/heard about a lot of ****ed up anime, not just hentais but actual 'anime', but this sounds way too much like a creepypasta.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know most people say this about most lost media until proven to be true but:

Sounds fake as hell.

I've seen/heard about a lot of ****ed up anime, not just hentais but actual 'anime', but this sounds way too much like a creepypasta.
I mean to be fair, people said the same thing about Clockman. I was so sure it was fake as all hell but lo and behold, lol.

So while I take things with a grain of salt I also can't help but feel like it could exist.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean to be fair, people said the same thing about Clockman. I was so sure it was fake as all hell but lo and behold, lol.

So while I take things with a grain of salt I also can't help but feel like it could exist.
Like, the most 'disturbing' 'real' anime(not hentai), I've heard about was Midori(Don't look it up if you don't know what it is).

This is even 'worse' than Midori from reading it, and Midori was flat out banned by the Japanese government.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Like, the most 'disturbing' 'real' anime(not hentai), I've heard about was Midori(Don't look it up if you don't know what it is).

This is even 'worse' than Midori from reading it, and Midori was flat out banned by the Japanese government.
Care to give an ELI5 about Midori?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Being creepypasta like actually hurts the story a bit.

Imo it likely exists or it should exist soon as probably someone will take up the idea.
Indeed is ****ed up story, but there's many other ****ed up anime out there in the surface web, Idunno why this one is being kept in tor sites.

I was supposed to sleep early this time but not anymore :V

Shroob

Sup?
Pft, just wait til you experience saya no uta.

Now that is super ****ed up.
Pft, all my friends never would shut up about Saya back in the mid 2000's, and as someone who loves Eldritch horror, it never bothered me.

I've never 'played' it, I'm not one to play eroges, but I know alllllllllll about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom