• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ban half of all active user accounts, achieve balance, I am on board
Remember when that Thanos subreddit convinced the Reddit admins to let them ban half their subscribers?

And the admins were so on board, they coded a bot specifically to do just that?

i was one of the people who got banned

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I know that a Direct aired in 2015 on April Fools Day

What if a Smash Direct aired that day? It’s unlikely but hypothetically would the festivities end before the direct?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All day I thought Cyn Cyn 's avi was a weird *** carnivorus plant.

But then I zoomed in

D

Deleted member

I know that a Direct aired in 2015 on April Fools Day

What if a Smash Direct aired that day? It’s unlikely but hypothetically would the festivities end before the direct?
It airs on April 1st it shows Geno as playable

a week passes and they air it again but replace Geno with Erdrick. That would cause a whole lot of salt and would be the biggest troll of all time.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
All day I thought Cyn Cyn 's avi was a weird *** carnivorus plant.

But then I zoomed in
I honestly can’t tell what it’s supposed to be other than “anthromorphic Plant thingie”

I’m probably wrong but better to guess and be wrong than to assume your always right!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
All requests since my last post added.

Wademan94 Wademan94 I added Captain Commando.

6 slots left.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It airs on April 1st it shows Geno as playable

a week passes and they air it again but replace Geno with Erdrick. That would cause a whole lot of salt and would be the biggest troll of all time.
If they got a character to the point where they could make a trailer to prank us like that, then it would be financially unsound to not finish and release it.

All requests since my last post added.

Wademan94 Wademan94 I added Captain Commando.

6 slots left.
NICKtendo

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I honestly can’t tell what it’s supposed to be other than “anthromorphic Plant thingie”

I’m probably wrong but better to guess and be wrong than to assume your always right!
Artist's rendition of Alura Une from Castlevania. Tied with :chrono: as my favorite Castlevania baddie.

D

Deleted member

If they got a character to the point where they could make a trailer to prank us like that, then it would be financially unsound to not finish and release it.

NICKtendo
I was going to add "Which is why it would never happen" to the final part cause I know that would never happen and shouldn't happen. It's financially unsound and it would just be terrible.

I'm just saying if it happened there would be so much salt that it would rival the Ocean, The Geno thread would implode.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Artist's rendition of Alura Une from Castlevania. Tied with :chrono: as my favorite Castlevania baddie.

Time to put my new color pencils to work; she looks pretty elegant on every version I just saw.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
SneakyLink SneakyLink Sorry, but where is the Dorothy Gale in your PFP from?
From the series Oz No Mahōtsukai

You can use a Dorothy post that I made such as this one

0A5F8AC8-815B-462A-BA7E-98CA09F3340B.jpeg

If that don’t work, just use my pfp. To do that, right click it and open in a new tab. Copy the URL and delete the stuff after .jpg

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Neato.

I should probably play more than just the NES Castlevania someday.
Uh....yeah.....start with SotN and play the handheld titles after. SotN is in (or used to be idk now) the Xbox store. I'm sure it is on the PS store too since it originally released on PS1. PS is also doing a remaster I'd love to play when it releases later this year.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I won't be surprise if Sakurai does something on the 1st of April. Watch it seemingly reveal Goku with a close shot to hair and eyes but then shows its Erdrick as it pans out.

Would easily rival :ultkrool:reveal in terms of trolling the fans.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Uh....yeah.....start with SotN and play the handheld titles after. SotN is in (or used to be idk now) the Xbox store. I'm sure it is on the PS store too since it originally released on PS1. PS is also doing a remaster I'd love to play when it releases later this year.
Wait, I just realized I own SotN. I must’ve bought it years ago but never got around to it!
I’ll start there.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Time to put my new color pencils to work; she looks pretty elegant on every version I just saw.
Consequently, there are a lot of art I cannot use. But if you make one to my liking that is appropriate, I would definitely use it as an avi.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Speaking of Color Pencils.

I just broke out my old set.
I won't be surprise if Sakurai does something on the 1st of April. Watch it seemingly reveal Goku with a close shot to hair and eyes but then shows its Erdrick as it pans out.

Japan doesn't really celebrate April 1st,

Even Britain doesn't really do anything for April 1st, it's really more of an American thing.

Chron

Smash Journeyman
On April 1 Nintendo releases a trailer for Ephraim joining Smash
But he uses a sword

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At this point if that did happen I would know it's Erdrick instantly cause of how many times people uttered something along the lines of what you said.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said something like that I would be a billionaire.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Alrighty. Just 4 slots left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom